Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,769 comments
I don't think it allows diff settings to be changed but I'll try the others.

Feel free to give this setup a try. Didn't mess with tire pressures or fuel but the car overall feels nice and grippy as long as you are smooth with throttle inputs.

Attachments

• test.zip
    476 bytes · Views: 18
Cleveland GP cone-free

Put these lines into the ext_config.ini and the cones are gone.

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE= 1
DESCRIPTION= hide orange cones
MESHES = OBJ76,OBJ119,OBJ113,OBJ118,OBJ105,OBJ107,OBJ104,OBJ103,OBJ102,OBJ101,OBJ94,OBJ95,OBJ62,OBJ96,OBJ97,OBJ98,OBJ99,OBJ100,OBJ56,OBJ93,OBJ92,OBJ63,OBJ64,OBJ65,OBJ65,OBJ57,OBJ67,OBJ89,OBJ88,OBJ87,OBJ90,OBJ68,OBJ58,OBJ91,OBJ59,OBJ108,OBJ73,OBJ109,OBJ74,OBJ110,OBJ111,OBJ75,OBJ112,OBJ60,OBJ86,OBJ84,OBJ83,OBJ81,OBJ77,OBJ79,OBJ80,OBJ69,OBJ61
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

I will work on at some objects, like the fire trucks or ambulances, which are copied from some different sources and don´t match the US specs.

Last edited:
I will tell you and all thi
Your videos are informative as you express your enthusiasm for the featured mod and they are useful for those that don't already have it, if that is the case.

However, before posting your videos here, I suggest performing a search of this thread (bar above, select to search this thread) to confirm the same version of the mod has already been posted, and acknowledge the previous post and include it below the video in your post here. Also, in your videos, be sure to mention the mod's version number and release date, and include that in the description as well.

As most or all of your of videos feature mods that were released or last updated months ago, this avoids any confusion as to whether someone already has the mod, or if it's a new mod they should download.[/QUOTEose who dont read
Must tell you on my You tube page people in desciption of the video have link to come here and to join the comunity.MY videos are on my you tube chanel ,i dont look is new mod or old ,in basic there is no difrence ,only link will be posted in description where people can download and try for them selfs .In content manager you and all have update section where you can update car ,its very easy.Its inportant to have what to update !But for me most inportant thing to represent the guy who spend hours and hours front of the screen to made somthing and that hi give to all of you for free,you need to learn to respcet others people work .Here i will post videos with download link if its alowed from autor of mod it self .Who dont have a car thats the chanse to get it and isn mather is that 1 video or10 of the same car i i again say learn to respect other people work if you think the you can do bether Apex v gear ,plase do and show us !
Who dont liked just scrol,its eazy .Nice day all and thank you for your support ,stay safe from this corona pandemic and see you in the next video .BigZ

Last edited:
Weird cult ? People have been paying for entertainment for ages, and guess what ; Youtube is... Entertainment. It's a new form of work, too, and you wouldn't turn down the money if you were doing that eh ? It's another thing 'old' people don't get, I guess ? After all you pay for the cinema, concerts or football - things you could be doing yourself.
I only donated one time - and it was for SuperGT's charity stream (the 200 Laps of Nürburgring 24H). Why ? He deserved it and he's a pretty sound guy.
Now people donating 50-100€... That's another story. But saying it's a weird cult is a bit mean.
SuperGT is awesome btw. I love his witty but dry laconic humour, that’s never overdone.

Ha. I'm just getting ready to post a video on youtube called: 'Reacting to JP Sarti's 'Maybe you're Too Old To Get Youtube?' comment. There will also be a link with the video to my 'influencer' page where I show off my new collagen/carbon fibre composite lip-implant-airbags.

Click here to subscribe. :yuck:
Comment and CRUSH that like button!

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW - Downunder had its 1st V8 Supercars race for 2021 over the weekend at Mount Panorama (Bathurst), and without Scottie (currently in the USA trying out the Indycar series - hope he does well)... In his absence, the doors have been left wide-open for current and upcoming drivers to take the helm...

@ClaudioWRC74 and other interested GTP members that have acquired the Newcastle 500 2019 paid-mod track, may be interested to know that I've been working tediously over the last four weeks on improving this track (not-3D-related). And after countless attempts of creating and testing, believe I may have cracked it...

For those that have the track, you may have noticed the AI has major issues exiting and entering the pit area - colliding with walls, creating chaos at turn 1, and also during some turns around the city streets... In most instances, the AI over-runs those important turns, causing additional and unnecessary chaos...

So far, the work remains WIP and is currently being thoroughly tested (when time allows that is).

New features include:
- AI lines (pit and fast lanes)
- track side-lines (necessary evil to keep the V8's in order)
- track-lighting for evening racing
- rain FX (of course)
- several replay cameras to taste
- grass FX (still to review if required)

There are 6 short videos on YT for those members that would like to know how the updates/testing has been progressing thus far - enjoy.

Other AI-issue short-test-videos
1. pit-entry link
2. pit-exit link
3. pit-exit (T1 extension) link
4. turn1 AI start-lap link
5. turn1 AI progressive-lap link
6. turn1 AI start (refer above)

hi sorry not seen your post because I'm on holidays so not much connected to my pc, great job !!!!

Last edited:
Additional skins rework Cleveland Grand Prix

- new fire truck
- new ambulance
- new flags
- new race trucks

Put this .zip file into your existing cm_skins\skin folder, and re-activate it again in CM (otherwise it does not work)

Also found some more cones to hide, check updated ext_config.ini

upload_2021-3-1_12-44-33.png

Attachments

• put these into skins folder.zip
    419.7 KB · Views: 52
  • ext_config.ini.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 49
I will tell you and all thi
Must tell you on my You tube page people in desciption of the video have link to come here and to join the comunity.MY videos are on my you tube chanel ,i dont look is new mod or old ,in basic there is no difrence ,only link will be posted in description where people can download and try for them selfs .In content manager you and all have update section where you can update car ,its very easy.Its inportant to have what to update !But for me most inportant thing to represent the guy who spend hours and hours front of the screen to made somthing and that hi give to all of you for free,you need to learn to respcet others people work .Here i will post videos with download link if its alowed from autor of mod it self .Who dont have a car thats the chanse to get it and isn mather is that 1 video or10 of the same car i i again say learn to respect other people work if you think the you can do bether Apex v gear ,plase do and show us !
Who dont liked just scrol,its eazy .Nice day all and thank you for your support ,stay safe from this corona pandemic and see you in the next video .BigZ

I respect the work that you're doing to produce your videos (as I have years of experience with video production), that you provide that information to the community, and the passion that you have for the mods you feature. I think you missed the point of my post, and maybe it was somehow lost in translation.

When information is posted about a mod in this thread, members see it as an "announcement" and release of a NEW mod, or a new update. In this thread, in the past, a few new members would begin to post links to mods that had been released months before. This caused confusion, as many members would take the time to download the mod, begin to install it, then discover they already had it, or worse, they accidentally installed an older version of the mod over their newer version, as some are updated via CM, they updated the mod from another link, or they installed improvements provided by other modders. For this reason, on this thread, it is important to include the version number, and release date of the mod you're featuring. As has happened in the past, if the same person does this several times, other members of this forum will make the same suggestion, or complain about the posts.

As for my video production experience, I have produced training, health and safety videos, and instructional and tutorial videos. I've also produced DVD and Blu-Ray packages covering pageants, often editing down four or more hours of raw video down to two hours. I also produce 3D animations, title sequences, write scripts, and often even record and edit the voice over or narration.

As you asked for me to show you, here's some examples of my video production work:

TM-FLEX Install
(this and several others produced for a client, wrote the scripts, performed voice over, produced animations, edited the video)

Assetto Corsa (PC), Lotus 98T, Nordschleife time trial

Porsche Cayman BFR, Circuit of the Americas Track Day, Assetto Corsa, VR 60 FPS

Corvette C6 ZR1, Nordshleife Track Day, Assetto Corsa, VR 60FPS

Thrustmaster Wheel Display Mount - TM-QUICK-LE

I wish you success with your efforts on Youtube and appreciate your passion, and you can certainly post your videos here as useful information for members that may not have older mods yet--just acknowledge when they are not new mods in your posts in this thread. Please consider the advice that myself and others provide to you.

I have other things to follow up on, so I will not commit any additional time to this.

Last edited:
Additional skins rework Cleveland Grand Prix

- new fire truck
- new ambulance
- new flags
- new race trucks

Put this .zip file into your existing cm_skins\skin folder, and re-activate it again in CM (otherwise it does not work)

Also found some more cones to hide, check updated ext_config.ini

View attachment 994798
Thanks - did you manage to hide the Phileas Fogg cartoon balloons?
I'm getting a little confused with all these various updates. Maybe once there's a complete version with all the various issues fixed, road surface/markers blended in nicely, grass colour fixed (and tarmac occluded) etc etc somebody could perhaps upload a 'complete' version with updated revision number and changelog?

Its actually @Peugeot905 reworks that made me trying it mself. I am aware there are many people out here, who would do these reworks far better. If I would know how to, I would gladly make the models at GT Sport level and all... but still having lots of fun doing it and this forum's feedback makes me improve, thank You.

Anyway, I am into the Acura/HPD cars now, along with few others like assettoland's Ligier JSP2 and Zytek Z11SN.

now that will be interesting. I've done some slight working on it myself trying to make the HPDs/Acura which were LMP1s compete against the others. Its main anomaly is the power output. But scamdream did another HPD which I used as the power.lut for the engine since increasing the revs on the engine.ini makes them quicker. Runs its average lap times at le mans as it did in 2012 (3:30s). (also I got the skins that they had put onto the cars myself e.g: the WEC JRM on the ALMS 03a) I'll be doing the same with their Oreca 03s Hopefully I can create some ELMS grids for us all.

Oh and you're welcome :cheers:

edit: just to point out you are the first person to have ever brought the Oreca 01 to AC. It is finally here to the game.

Last edited:
Is it pssible to adjust the numbers of spectators in ACReboot´s Sebring? I want to improve the framerate of this track so that it is easier on my system.

Last edited:
Thanks - did you manage to hide the Phileas Fogg cartoon balloons?
I'm getting a little confused with all these various updates. Maybe once there's a complete version with all the various issues fixed, road surface/markers blended in nicely, grass colour fixed (and tarmac occluded) etc etc somebody could perhaps upload a 'complete' version with updated revision number and changelog?

The files I´ve posted are the update to the recently released update(s) so these files (ext_config.ini and additional skins) are the most up-to-date version. I will work on the ext_config.ini again, hide that crap without disabling the spectators and re-post it here. Sorry if I have brought some confusion, this wasn´t done by purpose.

Hello everyone:

Can anyone please make a little change for this tracks?? I have no Idea of modelling but maybe someone...

upload_2021-3-1_15-54-32.png

Retouching legion's Mónaco 1975-85 is posible to recreate those kerbs

upload_2021-3-1_15-55-43.png

Maybe with spa 1988 track is posible to recreate this strange layout
upload_2021-3-1_15-56-56.png

This is possible with acu's singapore track
upload_2021-3-1_15-59-15.png

This chicane must be easy I think with Montreal 1988

Maybe a talented guy can do any of those??

Thanks anyway

I'm enjoying the improvements to the Cleveland Grand Prix track mod. Compared to the real track, it's pretty good in its' current state. As I've mentioned previously, those cones though, yech. Besides removing the static cartoony balloons, removing some invisible barriers and setting runoff areas to impose penalties, some tire or rubber marks that follow the driving line would add a lot of realism to this track, and it also works as a natural driving aid, especially on such a wide track set up on airport runways.

Some test laps--and a couple of times I got too close barriers as I was pushing a little too hard.

Note: The cones don't need to be removed, but rather reduce the size of the tall corner cones and fix their textures, then remove the squat fat cones, and replace them with more realistic-sized cones. Watch replays of races at this venue to see the cones, as they're important to the track's layout.

Last edited:
Cleveland GP - no cones, no [static] balloons, latest skin rework

This should be all - it brought back the spectators, hides the cones and the balloons and has my latest skin included. This file contains the skins folder and the extension folder (no track!!)

https://we.tl/t-57ouL59Yz5

Please try it out and let me know if any issues. This is currently the latest update you can get for this track.

Last edited:
My reflections in the water (like lakes and sea) as well as in the puddles seem to be broken. It looks to me like the reflections in the water are the same as the reflections on the car. It looks like this in replays, not while driving.

Anyone with an idea on how to fix this?

I don't think I've seen those cars before in AC. Are they A1GP?
No. This is the Panoz DP01. It ran in the last season in ChampCar (2007).
What is ChampCar? Sortly the story is that Indycar split into 2 championship: IRL (IndyRacingLeague) and CART in1996. The IRL run only Oval tracks. The CART is renamed to Champcar World Series in 2004 and visit some non-USA tracks too. In early 2008 the two series merged and since then it using the Indycar name again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panoz_DP01

And I didn't saw this car yet in AC.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update @gunnar333... Don't mind if I do! However, to get it done properly, I feel the pit-grid would be best relocated to another position...

WIP
For the time being though, a few gem-features have been added, like:
- revised/improved pit AI-lane (now working in Track-day mode)
- track & ambient lighting
- rain FX
- assorted close-up and distant cameras
- semaphore (green) lighting

View attachment 994726
As can be seen from the 1st image above, the AI has a hard time locating the pit-exit. Instead, the AI ends up piling-up - not anymore!

View attachment 994728

Will endeavour to complete in the next few days... currently under heavy test/review... In the meantime, enjoy the video, cheers.

Great to see you working on it!

Version 3.0 - Released 2021.02.28
Renault Mégane Trophy II Evo (2012)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• RealAKP for the precious collaboration

FEATURING

• scratch made physics (as always)
• CSP aero maps
• brakes thermodynamics
• Michelin S8C tire model
• VAO patch

CHANGELOG v3.0

Aerodynamic
• revised body aero maps
• added front brake ducts aero influence

Powertrain
• tweaked auto-shifter (grip threshold and cut-off time)
• slightly increased allowed overrevving in downshift

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• added Michelin S8C tire type
• implemented CSP DBW2 suspensions type
• implemented CSP bumpstop progressive spring
• implemented CSP brakes thermodynamics
• revised suspensions setup

Visual
• tweaked shaders
• minor changes on materials
• changed PBR carpaint material
• revised PBR interior materials
• added dirt on windscreen
• corrected mirrors texture
• regenerated VAO patch

Other changes
• added AI fuel consumption evaluation
• adjusted collider position
• revised setup options
• sounds volume on par with Kunos
• regenerated kn5 LoD files
• updated CM previews

DOWNLOAD

Excuse me guys,
doubt with 6 wheels
does anyone know how to run past 4 wheels on assetto corsa, I don't know which dummies work?

About the "VirtuaSportsCars" controversy, theres a couple of people who are angry to this one Youtube channel who refuses to share their mods for no reason. TBH i was pissed when seeing the Lambo V12 VGT mod in action & this one guy won't share it to the public.

Since im tired of this "private mod" stuff floating around, i had enough of this Youtube channel. Of course many people who wanted the car ended up rushing to the mod request threads to see if they can try to find a download link for the car mod that they wanted, only to expect nothing so far.

As for the Lambo V12 VGT mod, well i wanted it too. But...

This guy...this guy drove me nuts...& i wanted it right now.

All just as predicted by the billiant and prescient book by Neil Postman, written well before the internet even existed....

View attachment 994749

And Aldous Huxley knew what was coming too...

View attachment 994750 View attachment 994751

View attachment 994752

Sorry to go so 'off topic', but this is an important topic if our species is to survive.

EDIT: Just to be clear. I think sim racing is a much healthier 'distraction' than most others. On the other hand, watching too much crap TV and soaking yourself in 'celebrity culture' is about as healthy as having crack for breakfast.
Neil postman could not have predicted our current society better if he was alive now and wrote the book. I think everyone should read that book!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back