Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,023 comments
About the "VirtuaSportsCars" controversy, theres a couple of people who are angry to this one Youtube channel who refuses to share their mods for no reason. TBH i was pissed when seeing the Lambo V12 VGT mod in action & this one guy won't share it to the public.

Since im tired of this "private mod" stuff floating around, i had enough of this Youtube channel. Of course many people who wanted the car ended up rushing to the mod request threads to see if they can try to find a download link for the car mod that they wanted, only to expect nothing so far.

As for the Lambo V12 VGT mod, well i wanted it too. But...

This guy...this guy drove me nuts...& i wanted it right now.

Maybe start working on it instead of crying about it ? All their mods are just bad anyway.

Heads up : never buy any of 'their' 'work'. These are unauthorized conversions - like GTSupreme / Scamdream and the likes

Does anybody know if a Opel/Vauxhall Astra TCR car is available?

Ohh my..... What the hell is this????:banghead: This incompetent modders...... selling mods for money?????:scared:

1. In that picture, there is an ASTRA (J) OPC Cup car, which is mainly raced in VLN cup (Nordschleife).
2. This car NEVER raced in BTCC!! (Vauxhall cars in BTCC: Astra (Kadett) E, Vectra A and B, Astra G and H, Vectra C, Insignia, and ASTRA K)
3. GSI name is appear last in ASTRA F generation, after that the sport modells called OPC. (It was in 1999, when Astra G launched!!)
4. The name is 2016, but in 2016 NO VAUXHALL in BTCC. They returned with K modell in 2017. (And the K modell launched in 2015...)

Although in real life it was a Cup car, it was the first Opel TCR car. They raced in the TCR international series, If I remeber well they modified a bit the car after some round.

And the new Astra K TCR car released at late 2015. This car is also available for assetto. You can found in the EATC mod. Here is the latest version for they 2021 online season
https://vk.com/topic-107548881_47016727

@GzeroD thanks for your recently released Avus ´91 track. Do you have any suggestions to have it more FPS friendly? Currently it has a huge impact on FPS, is there anything what could be improved?

Ohh my..... What the hell is this????:banghead: This incompetent modders...... selling mods for money?????:scared:

1. In that picture, there is an ASTRA (J) OPC Cup car, which is mainly raced in VLN cup (Nordschleife).
2. This car NEVER raced in BTCC!! (Vauxhall cars in BTCC: Astra (Kadett) E, Vectra A and B, Astra G and H, Vectra C, Insignia, and ASTRA K)
3. GSI name is appear last in ASTRA F generation, after that the sport modells called OPC. (It was in 1999, when Astra G launched!!)
4. The name is 2016, but in 2016 NO VAUXHALL in BTCC. They returned with K modell in 2017. (And the K modell launched in 2015...)

Although in real life it was a Cup car, it was the first Opel TCR car. They raced in the TCR international series, If I remeber well they modified a bit the car after some round.

And the new Astra K TCR car released at late 2015. This car is also available for assetto. You can found in the EATC mod. Here is the latest version for they 2021 online season
https://vk.com/topic-107548881_47016727
Great info. I wasn't promoting these guys just that I had seen the car (or similar) to what was being asked about. But, it seems that not only was I a bit wide of the mark but the modders were also.:lol:

Cleveland GP - no cones, no [static] balloons, latest skin rework

This should be all - it brought back the spectators, hides the cones and the balloons and has my latest skin included. This file contains the skins folder and the extension folder (no track!!)

https://we.tl/t-57ouL59Yz5

Please try it out and let me know if any issues. This is currently the latest update you can get for this track.
Thank you my friend! Those cones were so sad. lol

Does anyone know how to get rid of these random christmas lights in Mugello? Christmas is already over & the track config still has them as if the track crew forgot to get rid of them lol.

Audi R18 TDI 2011 released (only for our donators which can contact me via PM for Download)

k8sn9jogoh1.jpg

-3D Model done by MSF
-Physics by ACR Group
-Sound done by ACFAN

Ok so is that a scratch built model or a Forza rip?

If it’s a scratch built model, sure, go ahead. But if that’s a Forza model and you have it as “donators only”, that’s still the same as selling someone else’s intellectual property like RTM, Assettodrive or Simdream.

Last edited:
It is from GT6 but we had to buy it and also we have then adjusted the 3d model to a higher quality and all the people who have donated money to us to buy it will get the car. RTM and Simdream use free models from other other guys without permission to sell it. I think it is a bit different than purchase a 3d model for 200€ with money from ourselves and our donators and then give it only to the ones who have supported the project

BTW: We will not release it for free to the public because we have done it with our 908 and just one day later it was uploade by someone on Assettoland without permission. So if it will happen now we know who has the possibility to do that

If its only available to people that have donated then i am sure they know where to find it...why post it here?

Well for attention clearly.

Very weird behaviour, using GTP as an outlet to let donors know you have made a mod...... why not just tell them via your FB page?

Weird.... or are you fishing for people to donate?
Do you have no donors currently?

That model wasn´t available for free. Only in very very bad quality like you see on the Simdreams R18 TDi which is the model that is for free. We actually make models from scratch or buy models in a good quality which we can adjust with not so much time to work on it. Here i have our car in comparison to simdreams:

sfqs730g3ik.jpg
which one is your one and which is the simdream one?

That model wasn´t available for free. Only in very very bad quality like you see on the Simdreams R18 TDi which is the model that is for free. We actually make models from scratch or buy models in a good quality which we can adjust with not so much time to work on it. Here i have our car in comparison to simdreams:

sfqs730g3ik.jpg
That's unfair to him man... You can clearly see the difference...

I'm not your subscriber but kudos. That's fine a-- looking mod.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back