Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,774 comments
Further to a question raised - please replace this file (light.dds) in all the skins you wish to use for night racing to allow the rear lights to show on the GUE Toyota S-FR Round the world challenge skins
Screenshot_gue_toyota_s-fr_cup_06_rtw_southafrica_3-2-121-23-27-45.jpg
Screenshot_gue_toyota_s-fr_cup_06_rtw_southafrica_4-2-121-18-41-23.jpg

I have also updated the GDrive content to reflect the change if you wish to download all the skins however I found the bulk replacement method quicker if you dont have all th e skins

Download to your downloads folder ie C:\Users\mipow\Downloads\
To make it easier for bulk replacement - open 'Command Prompt' and paste this line replacing 'YOURPC' with the root drive that holds the skins folder: Replace C:\Users\mipow\Downloads\light.dds YOURPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\gue_toyota_s-fr_cup\skins /S

Attachments

• light.zip
    292 bytes · Views: 34
Last edited:
Update on the BMW M1 Procar with alternate wheels
Managed to make the lods and the wipers to work...
Fixed the braking lights...
https://mega.nz/file/jB8wRICZ#snfToPQ_J1r8WYWrNKpSZt8myFb--eJn641VqSDQkhE
Not sure if it was supposed to or not but I don't think one was using my update as the base, which I though someone said earlier that it was. There are a bunch of skins missing, the hand/wheel synch is off and the shifting animation is different. I haven't checked to see if any of the other updates were missing, those were just the ones I instantly spotted after a minute behind the wheel.
If it never was supposed to have been using my update as the base... please ignore this message lol.
Just like that Cleveland track the other day there have been so many quick updates and revisions I don't know what's what any more, lol.

Last edited:
Hope that beautiful 550 doesn't turn into a payware and / or encrypted mod... Ensyuya models are great to drive (with awesome sounds too) but they look very outdated compared to modern mods.

hey mates .. so here is the champ car 2008 mod from the screens of the cleveland track.

is there someone willing to rework the car physics?
maybe add some more skins and such.
the base mod is very good graphic wise in my opinion

I’ll give it a shot depending on how good it is. May need someone to help with the suspension though

Hope that beautiful 550 doesn't turn into a payware and / or encrypted mod... Ensyuya models are great to drive (with awesome sounds too) but they look very outdated compared to modern mods.
Is it definitely one of Ensyuya's models? How do you know?
It looks pretty up-to-date to me from the images.
His early 550s from 2016 look a little dated but not this one.

Last edited:
Is it definitely one of Ensyuya's models? How do you know?
It looks pretty up-to-date to me from the images.
His early 550s from 2016 look dated but not this one.
I never said this Russian model is also Ensyuya's. This is clearly much better looking and more detailed. Ensyuya's didn't have the engine or rear tube frame modeled. Although it's not stock; it looks very Singer-ish, like a resto-mod or a modern replica.

I never said this Russian model is also Ensyuya's. This is clearly much better looking and more detailed. Ensyuya's didn't have the engine or rear tube frame modeled. Although it's not stock; it looks very Singer-ish, like a resto-mod or a modern replica.
Ah, apologies - I misunderstood your original message.
:)

Update on the BMW M1 Procar with alternate wheels
Managed to make the lods and the wipers to work...
Fixed the braking lights...
https://mega.nz/file/jB8wRICZ#snfToPQ_J1r8WYWrNKpSZt8myFb--eJn641VqSDQkhE

Hello Nuno, and... you seem to have added 2 more liveries as well? Jan Lammers and Toine Hezemans (both #99)
As a Dutchman, I love seeing these 2 added. Thank you.

1 thing though (and I do not know how to make screenshots in AC...), toggling through the F1 key gives one really strange view with vertical black triangle spikes? Can this possibly be corrected?

Are more liveries to follow (Complete 1979)? Mario Andretti would be really nice (Yes, am a big fan).

upload_2021-3-4_20-15-46.png

Like this M1 very much, thank you for sharing. almost ' real' :-)

Since we have only one car mod from Future GPX Cyber Formula, i haven't seen a track from the games being ported to AC such as this track.

If someone manages to port the tracks from this game into AC, then i'll be doing some custom events for these tracks.

where do u see car mod for cyber formula?

another update removed the new empty BMW folder???

Yeah something strange going on with that update pushed for AC yesterday. I loaded steam and noticed AC had an update queued but it never did anything. Went to play another game. Now today I load steam and noticed AC was updating but it went so fast like it didn't even download anything and it didn't. All my files and folders date to March 8th 2020 when I performed a reinstall of my system and AC. Interesting...

hey mates .. so here is the champ car 2008 mod from the screens of the cleveland track.

is there someone willing to rework the car physics?
maybe add some more skins and such.
the base mod is very good graphic wise in my opinion

First, let's give credit to iDT who created this for rF.

Second, I can compile the 2007 and 2008 skins from the original mod since the mapping is the same along with the json skin files. I'll post a dl link in the near future for a proper 2007-08 season without these modern drivers and fantasy skins. I suppose I can do the helmets as well...

iks
First, let's give credit to iDT who created this for rF.

Second, I can compile the 2007 and 2008 skins from the original mod since the mapping is the same along with the json skin files. I'll post a dl link in the near future for a proper 2007-08 season without these modern drivers and fantasy skins. I suppose I can do the helmets as well...

Perfect mate thank you !

Just nvidia capture thing.

Nice, that's the best one out there but I can't get mine to work anymore. I started using windows gamebar and it's so crap. Tried OBS but that's a bit more of a mission to use.
Anyone know why shadowplay craps out?

Nice shot of the 4-cam engine. Didja know those vintage 547 engines now sell for more than $200,000 each? Heinz Bade, Bruce Jennings' mechanic, built and rebuilt over a hundred of those Fuhrman engines.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back