- 12

- Portugal
This is the one with 1 or 2 chicanes on the main straight?
Thanks for the update @gunnar333... Don't mind if I do! However, to get it done properly, I feel the pit-grid would be best relocated to another position...
WIP
For the time being though, a few gem-features have been added, like:
- revised/improved pit AI-lane (now working in Track-day mode)
- track & ambient lighting
- rain FX
- assorted close-up and distant cameras
- semaphore (green) lighting
View attachment 994726
As can be seen from the 1st image above, the AI has a hard time locating the pit-exit. Instead, the AI ends up piling-up - not anymore!
View attachment 994728
Will endeavour to complete in the next few days... currently under heavy test/review... In the meantime, enjoy the video, cheers.
Won´t this erase ALL the mountain background scenery? I´m just asking for half of it to be erased. The sea part, I mean
EDIT: But I have just tested it. And it´s much much better because the part of the inland scenery that is also "erased" doesn´t make much difference. Thanks![]()
Did you manage to make them visible ? i see no birds...Animated flocking birds - How to, tutorial
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/animated-bird-flocks-tutorial-and-sample.40370/
(not my work)
To be used with any track.
To me, this seems more relevant than Airwolf although some users may disagree
Throw this kn5-file into the track folder to replace the original and let me know if it's any better (very quick fix, rotated the background a bit).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fmrn577eq2z57v4/acf_boavista_2007.rar/file
Is this with or without the mesh adjustment from @pk3r72owns above ?
I love this, used to drive this on rF1.View attachment 995445
Mission Raceway Park - Redone
[filename=mission_redone]
Revised update is now complete. Tests performed resulted rather well on FPS and CPU cycles, with a 12car grid on Track Day and Race modes, and with track-lights on.
Attached are the necessary update files-only.
Please download track from GTP link below.
Feedback welcome, enjoy.
NOTE: Due to material changes applied by @gunnar333 in order to improve its appearance and performance (which is far greater imo), the ext_config is incompatible with the RD track version.
V0.2
* update by @racealot on GTP 04MAR2021
- version v0.2
- new AI pit_lane
- track-lighting
- new replay cameras
- rain FX
- UI update
- MAP update
- VAO update
- version_changelog update
V0.1
* update by @gunnar333 on GTP 21FEB2021
- version v0.1
- some material updates
- basic config with GrassFX
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2250#post-13356320
MOD-UPDATE DOWNLOAD
OK, I tried both (with only the mesh adjustment from @pk3r72owns and then with your new kn5 - without the adjustment).Without.
I love this, used to drive this on rF1.
But alas sadly, THE PITLANE DOESNT WORK PROPERLY!!!!
How hard is it to get these things right before release![]()
problem is, your starting points are in the paddock, so when you enter the pitlane the pitbox doesnt exist, even in the paddock areawill quickly check it and advise...
OK, I tried both (with only the mesh adjustment from @pk3r72owns and then with your new kn5 - without the adjustment).
In both cases I have the same 'issue' that I can't remember having before. Maybe it's related to the newer CSP versions though:
After turn 1, entering Via do Castello Do Queijo, I get to see this background sequence (I took only two pics, there were at least three changes):
View attachment 995457 View attachment 995458
Can this be remedied ? Cause it's rather disturbing.
problem is, your starting points are in the paddock, so when you enter the pitlane the pitbox doesnt exist, even in the paddock area
I moved the Multiplier for track LODs to 149% and then the issue is gone (I normally have it at 100%). It seems to cost some FPS though, this while the track is already on the heavy side.I checked, there are some bits of ground popping up there, but not that bad on my end, I think I wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't focusing on it. Issue related to some settings maybe?
I haven't had time to look at it.Did you manage to make them visible ? i see no birds...
Yeah, no birds in sight here too.I haven't had time to look at it.
Did you use the sample he provided with the Wicklow Mountains track?
yuppI haven't had time to look at it.
Did you use the sample he provided with the Wicklow Mountains track?
I'm not at PC so can't check, but move/rename the extension folder inside the cars folder and see what happens to your skin in game. Could be shader settings in there maybe.Further to the post above, I have this difference between Custom Showroom and in-game VR. I am stumped at the moment but feel confident soemone will solve this in a flash. TIA. The in-game shot shows the dashboard is nice tan leather but the seats are not, and the stitching around the seats which is bit darker brown in the showroom, has reverted to the lighter tan on the track.
View attachment 995466 View attachment 995464
I'm not at PC so can't check, but move/rename the extension folder inside the cars folder and see what happens to your skin in game. Could be shader settings in there maybe.
no problem to add me to your next update, you can credit me under __EASY__.Awesome!!! thank you a lot! do you mind adding it to our next updates? if not how can we credit you?
And I suppose you've got Crew Chief sarcastically saying it might be better if the car was the right way upLooking up all the time trying to see birds in the sky might not be the best idea...
View attachment 995467
Nah, I was just in practice mode, don't use CC for that.And I suppose you've got Crew Chief sarcastically saying it might be better if the car was the right way up
(Damn nice car that BTW)