Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,760 comments
I really don't like doing updates in quick succession but due to some texture errors for a couple of people, I've had to issue an update to 0.97 with those textures now fixed. I've updated a couple of other small things but nothing major so not really necessary to download if you didn't have any problems. Post is updated, same link as before 👍
Thank you, norms! I'm one of those people that were affected. :guilty: I didn't think it was necessary for you to look into the issue so quickly for a few folks, but you did. :cheers:

Hi my freinds im happy to see you all in good mood ,health and protected from this Corona virus .Maybe somone who didnt download this car yet can find download link in video description .Car in the questionis the Toyota Gr Supra Gt3.In that pack you will find and time Attack version of the car.Thanks all of you guys who put hours and hours in all those mods creations ! Stay safe all and see you in next video !

Last edited:
Big thing for me with this preview build is the fixes to physics with the game engine and large tracks. No wheel shake on Targa Florio or LA canyons anymore this is really really exciting! With him explaining also he has a fix in near future for the visual shaking also, this is a huge game changer for me. One of things that bothered me the most about AC so far at least in regards to the physics has now been fixed and soon no more of that shaking visually. AC future is looking quite bright at the moment now this and the rain is coming together nicely.
No more Zfighting? Yesss! :cheers:

From Fecebook. This is not my mod.

Vince Fan
gttSp16maonsoredh ·

BMW M135i F21
Credits: original author unknown
Features:
-Completely Reworked Physics
-Shader Updated
-M Performance Steering Wheel
-Digital Gauges
-ZF 8AT Swapped
-GPS Added
-Turn Indicators Added (not supposed to appear on a Bimmer)
-Warning Lights (Christmas decoration)
-Recaro SPG
-Roll Cage
-18" 9J Enkei RS05RR
-Advan Neova AD08

link: https://drive.google.com/.../1QTmGmtxv.../view

HOTFIX UPDATE

Hot fix download link

*hotfix updated in the same link.
22/3 fixed:
analog gauges now match the digital display
turbo boost will not trigger damage indicator now

__custom_showroom_1616383004.jpg

Last edited:
As you could plainly see in the in-car footage yesterday, Sebring is like a boulder-strewn Rubicon rally stage. Old hands say it takes more out of a car in 12 hours than Daytona and Le Mans do together. I've always wondered why Sebring isn't the last race of the season instead of the first. That way, they could just throw the chassis away after the race, instead of having to buy two cars just to get through one season (Sebring + everything else).

When i get people over who havent played in the rig, I start with project cars 2, ease them into it, then there is always that one guy that knows it all.. for him i load up RF2, Sebring, in the Norma, and set the DD1 fanatec to 90%... ;)

New day, new problem (that's been happening since last month but I finally decided to resolve it) - I'm on CSP 0.1.68, the 'stable' release, but when I try to race at night the bonnet cam, cockpit cam 1 and 2 are... Black. Yep, there's nothing but a black screen. Happens with all cars alike.
What even is going on now ?

Bumping this cause it got lost. Anyone has a clue why the first person view cams do a Ray Charles ?

Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2.0

Finally i got the time and help to finish it . I hope you like it.

9 layouts.
- Indy 500
- Indy GP
- F1 GP (based on USA F1 GP)
- Moto GP
- Loco GP (based on Infield Layout from older conversions)
- All road courses have reversed layouts.
----
AI, AI limits, VAO patches DRS zones by KevinK2
Cams by DaBaeda

Many thanks to Coby Hill, KevinK2, slider666, Fanapryde and DaBaeda i appreciate your help a lot.

Enjoy.

https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg

I downloaded your Talladega track and it came back as having a trojan virus in it. Just wanted to let you know.
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
F:\Downloads\aa_talladega_1.1.rar

I downloaded your Talladega track and it came back as having a trojan virus in it. Just wanted to let you know.

My a/v software must be wrong. I scanned it was Avast, Kaspersky and Malwarebytes while it was still zipped and they all said it was clean. Now I'm scared to unzip it. Or any other 'aa' tracks (and there are a bunch at https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg ).

JH Design just released his new Formula Vector on RaceDepartment. As are his other two mods, it's very good!

Download link in the Description.

@SimRacing604
This would be a great mod for you to review on your channel. Maybe you could review all three of his mods if you haven't reviewed any of them before.

There are four mods actually: Formula Vector, Reflex v12, Formula Agile and Formula Rapide.

Win defender ?
Since a few weeks I get warnings about 60% of my DL’s. Nothing wrong with them. It looks like there is something seriously wrong with the Defender.
Never had this before.

Win defender ?
Since a few weeks I get warnings about 60% of my DL’s. Nothing wrong with them. It looks like there is something seriously wrong with the Defender.
Never had this before.
What version of windows 10? If that's what you're on.

For some reason, unknown to me, the Codegua track from RD:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autodromo-internacional-de-codegua.19702/

does not record total driven distance on track (none of the layouts).
File name was codegua0.6 and I thought the decimal sign was the culprit, so I renamed the track to simply codegua.
But nevertheless the driven distance still doesn't show.
I used several cars to rule out that factor.
It's not this either:
max length for track (folder-)name: 32
max length for additional layout name: 15

Can't really find anything abnormal and running out of ideas, any suggestions please ?

Also had a quick review and confirm driven-distance is not being recorded. It may relate to a particular setting (kseditor) within the KN5, or there's something a miss from the model itself...

@RMi_wood, @damone13x, @neil shaw, @Zwiss - would any of you gents, or any other modder share some wisdom on this issue - is it an easy fix?

codegua0.6_01.jpg

Whilst waiting for a response, here's a quick & dirty ext_config with rain/grass FX, some material_adjustments, and track lighting...

codegua0.6_02.jpg

Rename file to <codegua0.6__extension.zip>, extract content and place in track-folder: assettocorsa\content\tracks\codegua0.6

edit: track available @ raceDept

Attachments

• codegua0.6__extension_zip.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
I have a mod - more specifically a Lancia Delta Integrale Evo by Wolf24h - that just doesn't have that dark shadow underneath, which makes it very weird. See the video. Is there any way to fix this?

Also had a quick review and confirm driven-distance is not being recorded. It may relate to a particular setting (kseditor) within the KN5, or there's something a miss from the model itself...

@RMi_wood, @damone13x, @neil shaw, @Zwiss - would any of you gents, or any other modder share some wisdom on this issue - is it an easy fix?

View attachment 999387

Whilst waiting for a response, here's a quick & dirty ext_config with rain/grass FX, some material_adjustments, and track lighting...

View attachment 999388

Rename file to <codegua0.6__extension.zip>, extract content and place in track-folder: assettocorsa\content\tracks\codegua0.6

For sure not having an AI will result in no mileage, but could also be in combination without all 3 timers on the track.
AC relies heavily on the AI (it is needed for cams). Tracks reported length is also generated from the AI line.

View attachment 999387

View attachment 999388

Thanks for that. Codegua is quite a bright track so adding...

[SOL]
EXPOSURE_FIX=0.65

... to the config might help (adjust the 0.65 value to suit your prefs, or ignore the above completely and adjust the track in the Sol Config app).
YMMV depending on display settings.

The surrounding mountains could really do with desaturating and darkening a little, I think. Some are a little lime green, even with lower exposure.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back