Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,785 comments
it's actually called the Abarth 1000 TCR, but maybe it doesn't have the rights to the real name. But that's not the problem ...

Have you mentioned this to Pessio directly? I find him really easy to communicate with and open to discuss issues with his mods as he seems to care about the quality. I had a chat about the audio looping with his Capri and hes fixed it since with the update he put out for it. Can't really say myself as don't know the specifics regarding the accuracy of the Arbarth top speed but enjoy the mod :)

The ARX-03b could be a little bit faster. But overall theyre pretty equal.

Maybe, but on more technical, new Sachsenring the grid reshapes and HPD seems to become allround type of car. I am also adding B11/80 HPD.
Zrzut ekranu (95).png

If you want only the letters to appear on the carbon, you need to set your alpha channel accordingly. White where the letters are and black all around. Black alpha is transparency and it will show the detail underneath (carbon in this case)

How do you select the letters then ? No PS expert so it's all a bit alien. Brush surely isn't the too to use ?

i'm not a PS user so i dunno tbh, (i use the inferior Paint.net lol) but usually I just add the logo to the layer above the AO and it's all good. Although sometimes with carbon logos don't come out very well.
It may just be your alpha settings.

Are you creating a new skin or working on one that has logos on it already?

Working on the already existing one from VRC and just changing some logos for the sake of it - that's why I have issues with the original logos blending with mine.
Never had a problem with the base skin / AO when I start from scratch

Wonderful track but very heavy on fps. Strange as nearly all of my tracks run smoothly at 120fps as per my settings. This is like Kyalami in fps drops for me. Love it though.

Strange, i'm running steady 130-140 fps, no areas seem to cause me any significant fps drops

Has anyone driven the Pessio Garage Scorpion 1000 TC ?? Spa francorchamps, gear ratios for over 200 km / h, in reality the car struggles to reach 170 km / h :confused::banghead:
I am lucky to have driven a few Abarth 1000TCs and the straight line speed and handling is very close. However you are correct, most of the gearing sets for it are far too long. Even at Monza, they could really only reach a maximum speed of around 210kph. If you want to get a higher top speed, you have to have the first three gears long and have 4th and 5th very short so that the car is constantly at peak power at high speed. Hope that helps.

Strange, i'm running steady 130-140 fps, no areas seem to cause me any significant fps drops
Tried it now with several cars and have re-booted etc. Losing around 20-25fps on the main straight. Also every time i activate the BLM light app it crashes, 2nd time it works fine. Might uninstall and try it again. Looks very similar in fps drops and performance issues as that of Kyalami. Working well but i can see the performance drop visibly now.

I am lucky to have driven a few Abarth 1000TCs and the straight line speed and handling is very close. However you are correct, most of the gearing sets for it are far too long. Even at Monza, they could really only reach a maximum speed of around 210kph. If you want to get a higher top speed, you have to have the first three gears long and have 4th and 5th very short so that the car is constantly at peak power at high speed. Hope that helps.

thanks, i will try this setup. I hope to reach at least 190 km / h without problems. :cheers:

Have you mentioned this to Pessio directly? I find him really easy to communicate with and open to discuss issues with his mods as he seems to care about the quality. I had a chat about the audio looping with his Capri and hes fixed it since with the update he put out for it. Can't really say myself as don't know the specifics regarding the accuracy of the Arbarth top speed but enjoy the mod :)

thanks, I'll try to write to him. :cheers:

[RELEASED]
Cupra Leon Competición v. 1.0
Specs:
BHP - 341
NM - 436
CSP version 0.1.70 and higher is recommended.
Credits:
3D: SQUIR Team, TM-Modding
Sounds: SHR Modding
Physics: TM-Modding
Skins: TM-Modding, RacingtechCZ
! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !
Since this is far the best facebook AC modding group around and I like all nice people here, I will share our new mod here as well in case you haven't noticed it elswhere
1f642.png

Download Link: https://www.racedepartment.com/.../cupra-leon-competici.../

Tried it now with several cars and have re-booted etc. Losing around 20-25fps on the main straight. Also every time i activate the BLM light app it crashes, 2nd time it works fine. Might uninstall and try it again. Looks very similar in fps drops and performance issues as that of Kyalami. Working well but i can see the performance drop visibly now.
That might be the animated CSP objets, BLMLights might have issues with that. You can try to add g333_sachsenring to excluded_base.ini in apps\python\BLMLights\excluded_tracks.

It is with great pride and joy that I present the one and only Classic 60's era BATMOBILE. It is the realization of a personal dream of mine to get this in to Assetto Corsa. It has not been an easy journey and has required a lot of work and help along the way. But it is here now for all you Bat Fan's (probably 6 of you).

I have tried to recreate the look of the original car with a detailed interior full of gadgets, I have tried to make Batman look as good as I can get him with the AC driver model (yes it is Adam West's actual face). It uses the no_helmet mod so be sure to copy over the cars and driver folders in to your assettocorsa\content folder. Robin however is just a static passenger for effect, I had to seek out expert help in getting that achieved. Robin does not appear in the CM_Showroom and is a separate model within the cars folder.

Now an Important bit of information to remember. This is a fun mod. It is not a racing car. You cannot drive it like a racing car. You will need to learn to drive this as it is like no other car in AC. It is an atomic battery powered multi turbine car. Think of the 4 gears as 4 stages of turbine and don't be in a rush to change up (you'll see why)

You can cruise tracks in no:2 easily looking for known criminals. I would suggest loading up on an oval track or something with long straights first to get the feel of it.

Be sure to map a key or button for KERS as this uses it as a quick boost when you need it, just hold it down. Don't forget to switch your lights on, it looks even cooler..

Oh and one more thing. Make sure you respect the braking distances, this beast is 2500KG in weight. Eventually with practice you will be zipping to the crime scene at speeds rivaling an F1 car.

MOST IMPORTANT. Learn it, have fun in it and enjoy it.
Thanks again to @GIBBONS @RMi_wood @slider666 @damone13x @qp01 @Cozy61, all of which have helped this dream of mine come true.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zcv1bv02yhe457d/Batmobile.rar/file

20210409172702_1.jpg
20210409172738_1.jpg
20210409172754_1.jpg
20210409172835_1.jpg
20210409172914_1.jpg
20210409173033_1.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_9-4-121-17-44-5.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_9-4-121-17-46-51.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_9-4-121-17-56-23.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_9-4-121-18-0-23.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_9-4-121-18-0-45.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_9-4-121-18-1-2.jpg

Last edited:
It is with great pride and joy that I present the one and only Classic 60's era BATMOBILE. It is the realization of a personal dream of mine to get this in to Assetto Corsa. It has not been an easy journey and has required a lot of work and help along the way. But it is here now for all you Bat Fan's (probably 6 of you).

I have tried to recreate the look of the original car with a detailed interior full of gadgets, I have tried to make Batman look as good as I can get him with the AC driver model. It uses the no_helmet mod so be sure to copy over the cars and driver folders in to your assettocorsa\content folder. Robin however is just a static passenger for effect, I had to seek out expert help in getting that achieved. Robin does not appear in the CM_Showroom and is a separate model within the cars folder.

Now an Important bit of information to remember. This is a fun mod. It is not a racing car. You cannot drive it like a racing car. You will need to learn to drive this as it is like no other car in AC. It is an atomic battery powered multi turbine car. Think of the 4 gears as 4 stages of turbine and don't be in a rush to change up (you'll see why)

You can cruise tracks in no:2 easily looking for known criminals. I would suggest loading up on an oval track or something with long straights first to get the feel of it.

Be sure to map a key or button for KERS as this uses it as a quick boost when you need it, just hold it down.

Oh and one more thing. Make sure you respect the braking distances, this beast is 2500KG in weight. Eventually with practice you will be zipping to the crime scene at speeds rivaling an F1 car.

Thanks again to @GIBBONS @RMi_wood @slider666 @damone13x @qp01 @Cozy61, all of which have helped this dream of mine come true.

The Batmobile Classic 60's | RaceDepartment

Absolutely brilliant! Thanks so much! I watched the original run of this series in the 60s. I also had a Corgi model of this which I think fired matchsticks out of the missile launcher, possibly after I lost the plastic missiles. All we need now is a Batcave CM showroom.

Last edited:

I have tried to recreate the look of the original car with a detailed interior full of gadgets, I have tried to make Batman look as good as I can get him with the AC driver model. It uses the no_helmet mod so be sure to copy over the cars and driver folders in to your assettocorsa\content folder. Robin however is just a static passenger for effect, I had to seek out expert help in getting that achieved. Robin does not appear in the CM_Showroom and is a separate model within the cars folder.

Be sure to map a key or button for KERS as this uses it as a quick boost when you need it, just hold it down.

The Batmobile Classic 60's | RaceDepartment

View attachment 1003287 View attachment 1003288 View attachment 1003291 View attachment 1003296 View attachment 1003300 View attachment 1003301 View attachment 1003302 View attachment 1003303 View attachment 1003304 View attachment 1003305 View attachment 1003306 View attachment 1003307
Excellent stuff

I tried this setup: 1st, 2nd and 3rd long, 4th and 5th short, with different final setup. I can't go beyond 180 km / h without problems, the engine loses torque and each setup is still too long.:banghead:

I tried this setup: 1st, 2nd and 3rd long, 4th and 5th short, with different final setup. I can't go beyond 180 km / h without problems, the engine loses torque and each setup is still too long.:banghead:
which car excacly it is? is it available somewhere?
If You can open data files. Go to aero.ini and usually You have this:

[WING_0]
NAME=BODY
CHORD=1.2
SPAN=1.0
POSITION=0,0.2797458,0.4879611
LUT_AOA_CL=wing_body_AOA_CL.lut
LUT_GH_CL=
CL_GAIN=1.0
LUT_AOA_CD=wing_body_AOA_CD.lut
LUT_GH_CD=
CD_GAIN=1.0 <<<<< and here You can reduce this value a bit and see what happens. This is drag multiplier
ANGLE=0
ZONE_FRONT_CL=0
ZONE_FRONT_CD=0.005
ZONE_REAR_CL=0
ZONE_REAR_CD=0.005
ZONE_LEFT_CL=0
ZONE_LEFT_CD=0.01
ZONE_RIGHT_CL=0
ZONE_RIGHT_CD=0.01
YAW_CL_GAIN=-0.01

Last edited:
Me neither, at least at Spa. I then tried the 1000 TC '70 at Le Mans '67, and got it to 199 km/h on Mulsanne Straight. I only tested with different final gear ratios, though.
From what I could find out, the real car apparently had a top speed of 215 km/h, but I don't really get how Pessio's mod could be set up to reach that.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem with the Sachsenring.. my car windows are flickering and i don't know why.. can anyone help me?
It is only on some sectors, not on the whole track. On the Video the windows are completely black.. Strange Situation

i found out, that it has something to do with the glass-shader replacement, if I delete the lines with the shader-replacement, anything is normal, but the glass texture looks worse

Last edited:
I've been having this problem with csp for the longest time were im always having this weird AA effect with the trees, fences etc.
Ive tried different aa option like smaa and even and even tho i use amd but nothing changes. its there in vanilla as well but to a lesser extent.
AX.jpg

I've been having this problem with csp for the longest time were im always having this weird AA effect with the trees, fences etc.
Ive tried different aa option like smaa and even and even tho i use amd but nothing changes. its there in vanilla as well but to a lesser extent.
View attachment 1003345
I had similar pattern when I had an AMD card, but it wasn't as bad as that. Unfortunately I was never able to get it fixed. Now I have a GTX 1650, and the transparency in the trees etc is completely smooth with it.

This was taken when I had the AMD card, just zoom in and take a look at the trees:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EbpHKEFbhxSoPq7Q7

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back