Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,950 comments
I've already done it, maybe I could add any extras you've squeezed in.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gt55wh6804gydyj/imola.rar/file

The above link is just for the IMOLA skins (Both Versions) pick which you like the most or run both.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica_Track_Skins_F1_2021.rar/file

This link is the 2021 Skins so far updated to include the IMOLA's

Hello, i try to skinning "deeper", i use 3dsimed to fix mirroring but the mapping its complicated to render proper skin, for example two different textures for the last bridge, one side "terre motori" mirrored for proper rendering, and other side with rolex not mirrored, to do this, i modify the object and add an extra texture to have a correct bridge with 2 differents texture... if you use my texture, you will have both side with same texture one normal and one mirrored, without the modified bridge

Hello, i try to skinning "deeper", i use 3dsimed to fix mirroring but the mapping its complicated to render proper skin, for example two different textures for the last bridge, one side "terre motori" mirrored for proper rendering, and other side with rolex not mirrored, to do this, i modify the object and add an extra texture to have a correct bridge with 2 differents texture... if you use my texture, you will have both side with same texture one normal and one mirrored, without the modified bridge
Yes, I went for the Rolex as you see it driving which is mirrored on reverse which you never see unless you look back or you catch it on certain camera replays. The problem you have by modifying on 3dsimed with the kunos tracks, they become useless online and fail to load (unless everyone has the exact same version on a private server. Im about to update my Imola and 2021 Track pack in the next few minutes as I've made a few changes to the FULL skin.

Yes, I went for the Rolex as you see it driving which is mirrored on reverse which you never see unless you look back or you catch it on certain camera replays. The problem you have by modifying on 3dsimed with the kunos tracks, they become useless online and fail to load (unless everyone has the exact same version on a private server. Im about to update my Imola and 2021 Track pack in the next few minutes as I've made a few changes to the FULL skin.
yes understood this, its the reason with i create a "new" track named Imola 2021, to not modify original track...not very legit i know

Made a few changes to the FULL version of IMOLA Skin
Added some more Heineken logos (some of which mirror ) Instead of my creative one's (can't notice really)
Tidied up Pirelli logos on pit straight to make the bleed opposite less obvious.
Got rid of pokerstars outer fence, looked out of place.
Added proper DHL sponsors instead of just the stripe (some mirror)
Link to just IMOLA's

Link to track Pack 2021 https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica+Track+Skins+F1+2021.rar/file

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_imola_17-4-121-12-1-22.jpg

Last edited:
yes understood this, its the reason with i create a "new" track named Imola 2021, to not modify original track...not very legit i know

Will you release the Imola 2021 version somehow then in any way? I remember you did this with Monza as well, didn´t you? Since then I only use this version as the "stock" version for Kunos as well.

If you would not mind, please consider to do this also for KS Nurburgring, I did a 2021 skin for private but it also shows off the mirroring Kunos did here.
upload_2021-4-17_13-28-29.png

I wish someone with the modelling skills needed could go to KS Nurburgring and give it the spruce up it deserves. The Kunos model is pretty poor and is really bare (missing lots of details if you compare it to ACC) when you compare it to say Barcelona or Brands Hatch.

Sadly that person isn't me. I have skinned as much of the track as I can, but it needs things like extra advert boards, better / more trees etc plus other track furniture.

Last edited:
Has anybody created a Barcelona version with the last chicane but with the motorcycle hairpin?

To basically emulate the current layout I mean.

And yes, I know the corner has been changed a bit more than that for this year but as a quick change I suppose a mix both versions, that we have ingame, would do the trick.

Made a few changes to the FULL version of IMOLA Skin
Added some more Heineken logos (some of which mirror ) Instead of my creative one's (can't notice really)
Tidied up Pirelli logos on pit straight to make the bleed opposite less obvious.
Got rid of pokerstars outer fence, looked out of place.
Added proper DHL sponsors instead of just the stripe (some mirror)
Link to just IMOLA's

Link to track Pack 2021 https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica+Track+Skins+F1+2021.rar/file

View attachment 1005058

Mate those pokerstars banners (now eliminated) are actually F1 live/F1 tv banners; also there's many Liqui Moly logos towards the first corner, isn't it possible to add them?..thank you for your relentless work!

Mate those pokerstars banners (now eliminated) are actually F1 live/F1 tv banners; also there's many Liqui Moly logos towards the first corner, isn't it possible to add them?..thank you for your relentless work!
Yes it is possible, however the the pokerstars fence logo doesn't matter which way round it is as there are no words, just the logo, It mirrors the opposite way so putting liqui moly there it would look ok final corner but backwards everywhere else. There is some spare wall space for something else but its a 1 texture replaces all thing. I'm still tinkering with it now to squeeze the absolute maximum amount of detail in by trying different things. Just had an hour off to watch the qualifying and take some further notes.

TRACK UPDATE

TheRealCeeBee - Curvelo

- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFx, GrassFX, LightFX
- TV Cams by CrisT86
- 2 additional cams by @DaBaeda
- AI & VAO by @KevinK2
- Track skin by @Masscot

I hope is not a problem to have packed the good updated by them, don't know honestly if TRCB has already used the fix of KevinK2, in case overwrite is not a problem anyway ;)

@TheRealCeeBee feel free to use in a future update if you like it ;)

DOWNLOAD

This edit WORKS also for the ERL version of the track :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Found that if I turned down the size of my replay cache in the CM settings, it now runs fine. Odd that it was only an issue with this track, but glad I sorted it anyway.

Thanks again for your suggestions. :cheers:

That's good to hear xezez... Out of common interest what were your replay cache settings, prior and post change that was an issue for this track... Also, I'm getting graphical errors on screen (post kseditor changes if you recall), so out of curiosity, I reinstalled the original (34pit) track and it works really well...

Last edited:
Hey, I've been playing around with a really cool older track, Matra Park. It had a basic CSP config with some lights and stuff, but the grass and road materials were done in a really weird way so grassfx was a pain to implement. Well, I've tweaked the materials to make it work, and I did it without messing with the kn5. You can unzip this directly into the matra-park folder and have grassfx and rainfx.

upload_2021-4-17_10-30-11.png

upload_2021-4-17_10-31-0.png

Changed:
changed the shader for the asphalt and road away from ksgrass (why was the road ksgrass???) to ksMultilayer_fresnel_nm and gave the road a normal map as well
added grassfx
added rainfx
changed the trees and bushes from whatever shader they had to ksTree
hid the original 3d grass
added an emissive map to the green track lights so only the bulb glows at night instead of the whole face of the light

Grab the track here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/matra-park.4832/

And the extension file here:

Last edited:
Hi folks,

It's been a while since I shared my work on my race track South West Raceway. Last update the track was in solid colors, but now I've finally added textures and I've made 2 extra layouts for the course, a short, and a national, but there's still a lot of work to be done, such as grandstands, billboards, cameras, etc. Another bonus, is that I've got working AI as you'll see below along with screenshots. Most of the AI tend to struggle coming out of the pits in practice and qualifying which I'll definitely need to fix which you won't see that as I only had a small number of cars driving around. Otherwise, they can get off the grid just fine. Can't wait to finish it off and upload it for you guys to try, see what you think.

Sorry for the choppy framerate in the video.
My PC ain't that good at running recording software and AC at the same time.

Hey, I've been playing around with a really cool older track, Matra Park. It had a basic CSP config with some lights and stuff, but the grass and road materials were done in a really weird way so grassfx was a pain to implement. Well, I've tweaked the materials to make it work, and I did it without messing with the kn5. You can unzip this directly into the matra-park folder and have grassfx and rainfx.

View attachment 1005155

View attachment 1005157

Changed:
changed the shader for the asphalt and road away from ksgrass (why was the road ksgrass???) to ksMultilayer_fresnel_nm and gave the road a normal map as well
added grassfx
added rainfx
changed the trees and bushes from whatever shader they had to ksTree
hid the original 3d grass
added an emissive map to the green track lights so only the bulb glows at night instead of the whole face of the light

Grab the track here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/matra-park.29227/

And the extension file here:

Looks like an interesting track. I tried installing it using the files from the RaceDepartment link. Everything is in the track folder that should be there, but I keep getting a "Track not found" error every time I try to start anything with it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Looks like an interesting track. I tried installing it using the files from the RaceDepartment link. Everything is in the track folder that should be there, but I keep getting a "Track not found" error every time I try to start anything with it. Has anyone else had this problem?

That link is a Macau themed skin, original track made by András Csepecz for rFactor, converted by thestrobe8:

Last edited:
Aww crap, I had the wrong link. I've fixed it in the post.

POV
That link is a Macau themed skin, original track made by András Csepecz for rFactor, converted by thestrobe8:

Thanks!

Curvelo Re-upload. Built in Mascots toning and textures now.

EDIT: Start lights do not work, and no idea how to fix that, anyone else can hop in thanks.

EDIT2: Ibarra is nearly ready now, upload in a day or two, mostly got all those ugly trees fixed.

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1004221

Thanks! Any chance for a better resolution tarmac for curvelo? It looks a bit blurred.

Last edited:
The AI does crash into the side of Fukuoka Urban Expressway because there is no useful sideline. Unfortunately the track is not able to record a new sideline (I have tried).

This is how the track looks for the AI (the red lines should be the track limits left and right of the track, the violet line is the AI-line):

View attachment 1005008

i also had the same problem when i wanted to do an AI line for Soyo's Daikoku...
Soyo said, he wanted to do it.. but never happend.
@KevinK2 do you perhaps have some magic solution for these 2 maps?

Hi folks,

It's been a while since I shared my work on my race track South West Raceway. Last update the track was in solid colors, but now I've finally added textures and I've made 2 extra layouts for the course, a short, and a national, but there's still a lot of work to be done, such as grandstands, billboards, cameras, etc. Another bonus, is that I've got working AI as you'll see below along with screenshots. Most of the AI tend to struggle coming out of the pits in practice and qualifying which I'll definitely need to fix which you won't see that as I only had a small number of cars driving around. Otherwise, they can get off the grid just fine. Can't wait to finish it off and upload it for you guys to try, see what you think.

Sorry for the choppy framerate in the video.
My PC ain't that good at running recording software and AC at the same time.

Excellent work.

Porsche 962 C (Chassis 004)
Version: 1.1 (big update).
Note: delete an old one if you had it already.
This mod needs CSP.

Changelog:
Added exhausts shaking;
Added LOD 2 for skinner;
Corrected rim cover shader;
Fixed AI;
Fixed AO map;
Improved aerodynamic;
Removed green thing;
Removed white skin;
Rewritten PBR Config;

Yes, this update includes more 7 liveries, big thanks to RadRandy, PR0JECTNR56 and r0r0GP.
#7 Joest Racing
#8 Marlboro
#17 PDK Supercup
#19 Brun Motorsport
#33 Takefuji
#77 Rothmans
#99 Greddy (Trust Racing Team)

Download link https://discord.gg/ZZF8UdB (#mod-releases)
don't tell me why it is so big, because it includes 8k skin. Enjoy!
20210417-222234-shuto_revival_project_beta-ltk_porsche_962_shorttail-K34_152_glow.png
20210417-132310-pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center-ltk_porsche_962_shorttail-exy_3.png

Last edited:
i also had the same problem when i wanted to do an AI line for Soyo's Daikoku...
Soyo said, he wanted to do it.. but never happend.
@KevinK2 do you perhaps have some magic solution for these 2 maps?

I will look at it... I may be limited in time for next few weeks though, got some family issues happening.

I will look at it... I may be limited in time for next few weeks though, got some family issues happening.
take all the time you need! this is not a job. thanks for answering.
family and your loved ones are always the most important in this atm 🤬 up world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back