Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
I thought I’d share a little something I’m working on

Won’t be long until the skin is finished as I’ve been relearning how to use templates and photoshop, and I thought I’d give Premiere Pro a go.

So here’s a teaser for my new skin!

@gutbomb Hey mate, I've been driving your Brainerd track a lot and it's really good fun but I wondered if you had more plans for it or if you have signed it off as finished. TBH i'm not sure what else could be done to it as it feels pretty complete already :D

I'm pretty burnt out on making tracks. Little quick CSP configs are about all I have the patience for these days. There's still a ton to do on Brainerd but I've pretty much lost all motivation to work on it. If anyone wants the Race Track Builder source files for it they are welcome to continue it.

nice Marc is back! did u happen to release all those re-worked F1?
Thanks mate, unfortunaly after a changing in my rig, i have lost a lot of my rework, almost are in a hdd, a few are not updated, other yes, but i have no time for the moment to re-update or re-upload my file...

Porsche 962 C (Chassis 004)
Version: 1.1 (big update).
Note: delete an old one if you had it already.
This mod needs CSP.

Changelog:
Added exhausts shaking;
Added LOD 2 for skinner;
Corrected rim cover shader;
Fixed AI;
Fixed AO map;
Improved aerodynamic;
Removed green thing;
Removed white skin;
Rewritten PBR Config;

Yes, this update includes more 7 liveries, big thanks to RadRandy, PR0JECTNR56 and r0r0GP.
#7 Joest Racing
#8 Marlboro
#17 PDK Supercup
#19 Brun Motorsport
#33 Takefuji
#77 Rothmans
#99 Greddy (Trust Racing Team)

Download link is in this server (#mod-releases)
don't tell me why it is so big, because it includes 8k skin. Enjoy!
View attachment 1005181 View attachment 1005182
help ,the link does not work for me

Curvelo Update

Added the goodies @DaBaeda , @CrisT86 , @slider666 and the skin from @Masscot was already in, all other config goodies except the Grass-FX.

- GrassFX from Ibarra, the grass does not grow on sand
- Hand Painted over the dodgy areas of the texture to hide several flaws.
- toned slightly greener, but not lush. (kept the dry version as a skin)
- Re-UV'd track to get rid of those dark triangles
- seperated AC objects to new KN5.
- 2 more pits and starts.
- fixed object centres on the cones so they spin properly now.

Last edited:
I wonder how many 'likes' I should demand before sharing this :-

preview.jpg

Over 9000! comes to mind.​

Last edited:
View attachment 966371
AUTODROMO INTERNACIONAL VELOPARK 2.0

Autodromo Internacional Velopark - Version 2.0

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New curb, sponsor boards, people and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file

CHANGELOG 2.0
- New conversion from scratch
- Reworked trees
- New horizon
- Update of textures and materials
- Performance optimization
- Update of extension file
- New layout (Standard)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z46ss889all8ift/vhe_velopark_2.0.rar/file

NOTES:
-DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION
-VAO NOT INCLUDED

Could any good soul reupload this track, VeloPark, from @VheEth?

is there a trick? I think you posted the YouTube link (and the video doesn’t seem to have a download link).

whoops. fixed. Also added these fixes if you downloaded it before , go back to the original post and grab it again.

Last edited:
That's good to hear xerez... Out of common interest what were your replay cache settings, prior and post change that was an issue for this track... Also, I'm getting graphical errors on screen (post kseditor changes if you recall), so out of curiosity, I reinstalled the original (34pit) track and it works really well...

At some point (which I don't even remember), I had wound the replay cache up to a totally ridiculous and unnecessary 2000mb. Must have been when I fell over and hit my head, then hallucinated making a 21-part Netflix series called 'Xezez's Totally Wacky Races'. :rolleyes: Or maybe it was during an Ambien-induced 'Sleep Simming Session'? *

Anyway, I put it back to 400mb and all was well after that. No doubt I could have split the difference, but I rarely watch more than a couple of laps of replays anyway, so 400mb is plenty.

(*Just joking. Don't try this at home kids... or grownups.)

Last edited:
heads up for the skinners and configers, always check if a track is an AMS rip, they ALL use exactly the same naming conventions, and most use the same assets even, textures etc, so if you set grassfx, rainfx etc, colout tone tyre walls etc, your config will work across all the AMS conversions. (ive yet to see an AMS rip where the modder bothered changing the naming from the AMS naming)

Last edited:
At some point which I don't even remember, I had wound the replay cache up to a totally ridiculous and unnecessary 2000mb. Must have beem when I fell over and hit my head, then hallucinated making a 21-part Netflix series called 'Xezez's Totally Wacky Races'. :rolleyes: Or maybe it was during an Ambien-induced 'Sleep Simmmming Session'? *

Anyway, I put it back to 400mb and all was well after that. No doubt I could have split the difference, but I rarely watch more than a couple of laps of replays anyway, so 400mb is plenty.

(*Just joking. Don't try this at home kids... or grownups.)

Wish I could have used your experiences as an excuse to skip school-class back in the day... That would have been an outlandish moment to say the least..

After so much illusive-injury sustained, are you having any issues with the track itself? BTW, Wacky Races still is a fav show to indulge in, and the mutt gets it...

Also a heads up, the Oran Park Lidar version track on RD is imho, a bloody fantastic replica version of the real thing - used to go there as a youngster to watch the V8s and TC races, greet drivers/teams in the pit area, and being at awe seeing those racing cars up close - those were happier days.

Oran Park LiDAR | RaceDept

Currently in the process of updating it with the usual SFX features...
pg_carpi_rs31_oran_park_lidar.png

If anyone else has not yet tried it yet, then give it a go... Perhaps even worthy of an online Hotlap week-event sometime down the road/track (no pun intended)...

Last edited:
Curvelo Update

Added the goodies @DaBaeda , @CrisT86 , @slider666 and the skin from @Masscot was already in, all other config goodies except the Grass-FX.

- GrassFX from Ibarra, the grass does not grow on sand
- Hand Painted over the dodgy areas of the texture to hide several flaws.
- toned slightly greener, but not lush. (kept the dry version as a skin)
- 2 more pits and starts.

Quick request (to everyone): please update the version number in the UI when you update tracks*.
:)

*or cars.

Regarding the Curvelo update, nice job. You caught a couple of weird 'toxic swamp green' areas that I'd missed with my skin and was going to revisit, so you saved me the bother.
The trees still have floating artifacts directly above them which is kind of annoying... maybe these could be fixed in v1.x..?
Regardless, this is now a much-improved track. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back