- new AI added
- new water added
- rainFX added including occlusion boxes
- reverb added
- new grass textures and grassFX added
- new track edges added
- new rocks added
- new normals added
- new/missing models added (camera gantries, vehicles etc)
- animated/flaring balloons added
- animated/patrolling helicopters added
- animated blimp added
- animated airliners added
- new crowds added
- new cameramen and marshals added
- holes and z-fighting fixed
- general optimisations and bug fixes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7mt24yzqlrd0uh/acu_okutama-circuit.RebootTeam2.2.7z/file

a HUGE round of thanks to the Reboot Team for their ongoing efforts towards improving this epic-ever-lasting sim game... 👍 👍

Okutama Circuit is an absolute blast to drive, particularly at dusk, the track lights-up brilliantly, all complimented with gorgeous landscapes and cultural styled architecture...

So much so, that I'm still stuck on the 'normal' layout and won't budge... not for a while anyways... Gratitude for what is shared on this thread goes a long way, and to that effect I've made some replay cams for the 'normal' layout - think you're going to like them!

acu_okutama-circuit_01.jpg

Rename download txt-file back to its original format & extract <acu_okutama-circuit__normal_cams.7z>

Attachments

• acu_okutama-circuit__normal_cams_7z.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 97
Funabashi Circuit v1.0

screenshot_alfa_romeo_gtam_rmi_funabashi_21-3-121-19-38-39-jpg.1005895

View attachment 1006262 View attachment 1006263

Features:
- 20 vehicle pit/grid
- 3 historical layouts
- GrassFx, RainFx, VAO
- New textures + winter grass skin
- Track limit tires are semi-realistic
- Try the "short" track!

Credits:
- base conversion @RMi_wood
- layouts, cams, extras @shi

Domo arigato:
Thank you to "soramame" for granting permission to convert his original work.
Thank you to the JGT Database Discord group for requesting this track to be converted, suport and the great reference library
https://discord.gg/eTsX42m8h3 = The biggest history server on Japanese motorsport you'll ever see!

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: RD MIRROR ::
Wonderful job!

That is a gue version (Guerilla Mods). I can't recall where I found that car but the folder is named gue_aston_martin_vantage_gt3.
I am sure if you do some google searching you should find it.
Ah awsome that 1 havent got. Any body now where to find it?? i cant find anywhere

a HUGE round of thanks to the Reboot Team for their ongoing efforts towards improving this epic-ever-lasting sim game... 👍 👍

Okutama Circuit is an absolute blast to drive, particularly at dusk, the track lights-up brilliantly, all complimented with gorgeous landscapes and cultural styled architecture...

So much so, that I'm still stuck on the 'normal' layout and won't budge... not for a while anyways... Gratitude for what is shared on this thread goes a long way, and to that effect I've made some replay cams for the 'normal' layout - think you're going to like them!

View attachment 1006284

Rename download txt-file back to its original format & extract <acu_okutama-circuit__normal_cams.7z>

It's being hosted on the Time Attack Server this Sunday as we are having another Reboot Team Special 👍
Car selection by @mascot will be announced on Sunday ;)

Last edited:
I think PNN doesn't try to comply with kunos standards, they are experimenting with their own perception of what might feels realistic to the gamers while not necessarily being "realistic" data wise. EXPERIMENTING is the keyword here. Labelling people as "lazy" just because they don't share your perception of what is "realistic" is in my definition of toxic.

The physics concept of the car isn´t the problem here; it´s about not even reading the pipline to get an idea of how to setup a car for the game... 8k skins as a default and LODs that are the exact same model as the base car are a recipe for bad in-game performance, as well as a waste of hard drive space

edit: sorry just catching up, i mixed up the pnn car with another one

edit 2: 400mb soundbank jesus cristo

Last edited:
so. I downloaded and took the PNN car for a spin. its definately still very WIP, very little tactile feel UNTIL driving on the edge of traction, and even over the edge. The rest of the time it feels quite "numb". I dialled up the FFB to 140% on my DD1, and road to 50 to feel like I was on a road.

I dont have a handbrake so cannot test it, but I suspect it started life as a drift car and got toned into NOT a drift car with some drift left in it. if you hit a sharp corner and gear down one too many you can start some awesome powerslides around corners. Feels quite arcade-like and overall quite fun to drive, looking forward to some updates on its physics and they can hopefull make the non sliding action have a bit more tactile feel to it.

Last edited:
Yeah the IER 458 project was supposed to be released following the 911 GT America but I guess it got cancelled seeing as it’s been years. It’s a shame because the 458 GT3 is my favourite of those race cars and nobody has done it justice in AC yet.
Ahhh damnn ive got some SMP racing skins and im guessing its for that mod 458 GT3. never mind. thanks anyway

Just another update. Now honda s800 by A3DR has working headlight, parking lights, turn lights front and back, idle position lights (brake parking) and brakes plus reverse lights. (Everything RefractionFX). I've put over front lights original black stickers has requested by author and now we can light on separately from head lights the parking front lights. I'm adding some internal gauges lights.

In the upper side you can see Stock original lights in the lower side new lights.

compare.jpg

Today I've worked on calibrating parking lights adding and adjusting housing and bulbs for them.

acs_2021_04_23_18_12_41_933.png
acs_2021_04_23_18_10_27_399.png
acs_2021_04_23_18_10_16_031.png

Now it's time to go out for a lap

acs_2021_04_23_11_53_20_290.png

Thanks for watching.

This car is a little Gem thanks alots A3DR

Last edited:
Just another update. Now honda s800 by A3DR has working headlight, parking lights, turn lights front and back, idle position lights (brake parking) and brakes plus reverse lights. (Everything RefractionFX). I've put over front lights original black stickers has requested by author and now we can light on separately from head lights the parking front lights. I'm adding some internal gauges lights.

In the upper side you can see Stock original lights in the lower side new lights.

View attachment 1006302

Today I've worked on calibrating parking lights adding and adjusting housing and bulbs for them.

View attachment 1006303 View attachment 1006304 View attachment 1006305

Now it's time to go out for a lap

View attachment 1006307

Thanks for watching.

This car is a little Gem thanks alots A3DR
This is excellent. Bravo.

Ahhh damnn ive got some SMP racing skins and im guessing its for that mod 458 GT3. never mind. thanks anyway

Those should be for the Ferrari 458 GT Pro. You can find it on Assettoland under the Ferrari section. It’s the closest thing you can get to a Ferrari 458 GT3 in AC besides the GT2 car but it’s more like the 458 Challenge in terms of design.

Those should be for the Ferrari 458 GT Pro. You can find it on Assettoland under the Ferrari section. It’s the closest thing you can get to a Ferrari 458 GT3 in AC besides the GT2 car but it’s more like the 458 Challenge in terms of design.
Yesss you legend nice 1!!!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back