- 1,879

- Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
If someone want the real Specs & Info about the Mercury Grand Marquis LS mod, PM me, I will give my personal link to it.
The skin not the car ^^
Ah awsome that 1 havent got. Any body now where to find it?? i cant find anywhereThat is a gue version (Guerilla Mods). I can't recall where I found that car but the folder is named gue_aston_martin_vantage_gt3.
I am sure if you do some google searching you should find it.
a HUGE round of thanks to the Reboot Team for their ongoing efforts towards improving this epic-ever-lasting sim game... 👍 👍
Okutama Circuit is an absolute blast to drive, particularly at dusk, the track lights-up brilliantly, all complimented with gorgeous landscapes and cultural styled architecture...
So much so, that I'm still stuck on the 'normal' layout and won't budge... not for a while anyways... Gratitude for what is shared on this thread goes a long way, and to that effect I've made some replay cams for the 'normal' layout - think you're going to like them!
View attachment 1006284
Rename download txt-file back to its original format & extract <acu_okutama-circuit__normal_cams.7z>
Found it!!!!Ah awsome that 1 havent got. Any body now where to find it?? i cant find anywhere
Search in the blog!The skin not the car ^^
I think PNN doesn't try to comply with kunos standards, they are experimenting with their own perception of what might feels realistic to the gamers while not necessarily being "realistic" data wise. EXPERIMENTING is the keyword here. Labelling people as "lazy" just because they don't share your perception of what is "realistic" is in my definition of toxic.
Ahhh damnn ive got some SMP racing skins and im guessing its for that mod 458 GT3. never mind. thanks anywayYeah the IER 458 project was supposed to be released following the 911 GT America but I guess it got cancelled seeing as it’s been years. It’s a shame because the 458 GT3 is my favourite of those race cars and nobody has done it justice in AC yet.
This is excellent. Bravo.Just another update. Now honda s800 by A3DR has working headlight, parking lights, turn lights front and back, idle position lights (brake parking) and brakes plus reverse lights. (Everything RefractionFX). I've put over front lights original black stickers has requested by author and now we can light on separately from head lights the parking front lights. I'm adding some internal gauges lights.
In the upper side you can see Stock original lights in the lower side new lights.
View attachment 1006302
Today I've worked on calibrating parking lights adding and adjusting housing and bulbs for them.
View attachment 1006303 View attachment 1006304 View attachment 1006305
Now it's time to go out for a lap
View attachment 1006307
Thanks for watching.
This car is a little Gem thanks alots A3DR
Ahhh damnn ive got some SMP racing skins and im guessing its for that mod 458 GT3. never mind. thanks anyway
thank you very much I will try installing all the stuff, I'm a huge fan of of ALMS and LeMans!!!Looks like I have my weekend all sorted.![]()
![]()
data/driver_3ddoes anyone know how to fix steering animations? wheel rotates faster than the hands and it's so annoying...
Yesss you legend nice 1!!!Those should be for the Ferrari 458 GT Pro. You can find it on Assettoland under the Ferrari section. It’s the closest thing you can get to a Ferrari 458 GT3 in AC besides the GT2 car but it’s more like the 458 Challenge in terms of design.
Sorry for OT guys. For this mod Alfa 156 GTA I get always black textures... do you know if I can adjust something in CM? thx in advance View attachment 1006295
seems to work, not as perfectly but does the job, thanks a lotdata/driver_3d
set steer lock to 360 normally solves it.
Hi, I searching that skin for the Porsche 917K
![]()
Anyone has made it ?
Just another update. Now honda s800 by A3DR has working headlight, parking lights, turn lights front and back, idle position lights (brake parking) and brakes plus reverse lights. (Everything RefractionFX). I've put over front lights original black stickers has requested by author and now we can light on separately from head lights the parking front lights. I'm adding some internal gauges lights.
In the upper side you can see Stock original lights in the lower side new lights.
View attachment 1006302
Today I've worked on calibrating parking lights adding and adjusting housing and bulbs for them.
View attachment 1006303 View attachment 1006304 View attachment 1006305
Now it's time to go out for a lap
View attachment 1006307
Thanks for watching.
This car is a little Gem thanks alots A3DR
I'm getting a few errors. Fortunately only in a few cars.
This one is new.
Anyone knows what can/shall I do to fix this?
![]()
Thank you.