Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,790 comments
Thank you, but even with the new file, the ai cars are stuck on the starting grid..

Hi Kimiraik,

Uhm.. strange.
I've tested it at Tocancipa track and it worked fine.

Which track are you have trying?

Anyone has idea about this matter? (AI cars stuck revving at start grid)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kimiraik,

Uhm.. strange.

Thanks in advance!
My guess:

In engine.ini you have LIMITER=6750, but in ai.ini:
[GEARS]
UP=7200

I think this is why AI never changes into 1st gear?

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed you had fixed that already.

I don't know if this in drivetrain.ini has any effect:
[AUTO_SHIFTER]
UP=7000

EDIT2: No effect when I changed to UP=6500 in drivetrain.ini, I tested at Tocancipa and everyone just stays revving on the grid.

Last edited:
Hi Kimiraik,

Uhm.. strange.

Thanks in advance!
I got it working with your fixed ai.ini. My problem was that I had both the data.acd file and data-folder, and CM/AC didn't use data from the folder despite me setting it to do that.
I repacked the data-folder into a new data.acd, and it worked fine after that.

Sepang International Circuit, original by TheStrobe8 updated by @slider666 and me.

It still have some bug, and other things to be fixed, but at least is way better and more enjoyable than before. As said, IF we will find time, we will try to improve it more and fix some stuff, but for now keep it as final version. Hope you'll enjoy it

Thanks also to @DaBaeda to allowing me to add his own cams alongside mine for this update ;)

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1003494 View attachment 1003495 View attachment 1003496 View attachment 1003497 View attachment 1003498 View attachment 1003499 View attachment 1003500 View attachment 1003501 View attachment 1003502 View attachment 1003503 View attachment 1003504 View attachment 1003505

Thanks a lot, seems great but the link do not work anymore, is it possible to ahve anoher link please? :)

hi all, long time lurker, first up a huge thanks to all who create and share.

Any way I was just hot lappping on "FileMissings" Lime Rock server and got blacklisted, any ideas why?

For the Blenderphiles.. should make populating tracks with vegetation a damn snap!

BOTANIQ for Blender.

(has LODS as well, but buggered if i can figure out how to use them)

uploads%2F1593678885180-easy+to+use+gif.gif

uploads%2F1593620795819-uploads_1593610722735-RANDOMIZE%2BROTATION%2BGIF.gif

uploads%2F1593681721314-snap+to+gorund+gif.gif

uploads%2F1593681148595-seasons+gif.gif

uploads%2F1600898217245-Scattter_GIF_hq.gif

and not just vegetation, rocks n stuff as well..

CZgPzxI.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, seems great but the link do not work anymore, is it possible to ahve anoher link please? :)
This is what I have: https://mega.nz/file/zbwSAK4b#rPhgzV8GE5GRqSo-j0AiOkaCM2_ASTqhqAw0j4zgIuU

The location is on Turns 10A and 10B at the top left on this picture

20181213224329_1-jpg.281457

I suspect it is spectators causing the problem. Not at the rig at the moment, I will try disabling them later today. Is the only problem that I have actually.

Will test and report back.
Yeah, I suspected it must have been there, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, I have no idea what the culprit might be, but it's OK on my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
With 1.75p1 the BK Audi R8 LMS EVO and Crash´s 911 GT3R is driveable, again. No blackscreen issues.
Was a response to the question where to get that 'inside garage track'. So not sure what your comments refer to?

Edit: aah guess to a previous topic about certain cars don't work anymore when using CSP1.74p33 and this is solved with the latest 1.75p1. Check 👍

Last edited:
Watch out there is another thief about.
F1 2021 Barcelona skin - Reviews | RaceDepartment
Stolen components and ideas from my skin and butchered it. He deserves a load of bad reviews for this.

I AM SO MAD !!!!!!! He has added my name to it now saying I made the original. He's not said that he has completely butchered it with textures all over the place and not lined stuff up properly. This does NOT reflect the quality of what I do in anyway whatsoever. I have reported it twice now. If I have to go down the road of not releasing skins anymore I will and if somebody wants each new one I do, they can send a PM to get it. I hope it doesn't come to that.

F1 2021 TIME AGAIN
THE SPANISH ARAMCO GP CIRCUIT de CATALUNYA (BARCELONA)

THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE OLD KUNOS TRACKS WHICH ARE VERY LIMITED TO WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT.
IT IS NOT REAL LIFE ACCURATE, BUT IT DOES RESEMBLE THE MODERN TRACK FOR COLOURS AND FEEL.
I'VE HAD TO GET VERY CREATIVE WITH THIS ONE AND I PROMISE YOU ALL ONE THING....
GOOD OR BAD, YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT LOOK LIKE THIS BEFORE.

PLEASE DON"T HATE IT TOO MUCH, THE WORK THAT'S GONE IN TO IT HAS BEEN MASSIVE

View attachment 1009604 View attachment 1009605 View attachment 1009606
View attachment 1009660
View attachment 1009608 View attachment 1009609 View attachment 1009610 View attachment 1009611 View attachment 1009612 View attachment 1009613 View attachment 1009614 View attachment 1009615 View attachment 1009616 View attachment 1009617 View attachment 1009618
View attachment 1009661
THE LINK
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m4zqxp413eq9pnm/ks_barcelona.rar/file
TRACK PACK IN SIGNATURE ALSO NOW INCLUDES THIS
DOWNLOAD IT IF YOU DARE.
thanks for your work but the link doesn't work,please could you reupload it?

I AM SO MAD !!!!!!! He has added my name to it now saying I made the original. He's not said that he has completely butchered it with textures all over the place and not lined stuff up properly. This does NOT reflect the quality of what I do in anyway whatsoever. I have reported it twice now. If I have to go down the road of not releasing skins anymore I will and if somebody wants each new one I do, they can send a PM to get it. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Reported (and I get the impression that several other people have beaten me to it).

Same on my side as well, my CM is the paid version if it is necessary.

And for me, there is no new update for CM available to download, just have to wait until something becomes available as it seems the folder structure for has changed in CSP1.74

I have donated to get the full version of CM but I am not a Patreon so that could be the cause?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back