Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,031 comments
Is there any alternative download links for this version of this track? https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV127411p7Ha
The version i got somewhere is outdated & old & it looks awful compared to this version in the video.
The problem is...its a Baidu link, meaning that i need an account to download this. Bad news is, i don't have an account & registering one is annoying because it needs a China phone number.
Link stolen from touge union discord.

i hope this helps

here: https://we.tl/t-RA0xLXPP1u

You might want to play with the electronic flag´s brightness... i lost my updates so i had to tweak those flags before packing the files but CSP was acting a bit weird so they might still be very bright.
thanks a lot, i'll mess around w that

edit, wasn't this vheeth's version? got acu in the pack

edit 2, my fault, found out it's a rework by VheEth of acu's version. Is it legal to use in championships tho?

Last edited:
This small change to an extensions .ini provided by Slider666 fixed a simple problem that would have taken me an age to sort out inside 3DSMax due to lack of knowledge.
Thankyou brother.

IMO this humungous "general" thread needs to be separated into two, one for discussing and sharing mods/ideas/information and another for the sands through the hourglass BS.

@Scaff

Is this even a possibility?
It's a possibility that @daan, @Jordan and myself have discussed in the past, at the end of the day it would be down to what you all want.

I'm happy to start a thread with a poll to discuss and gauge interest in doing so, as we would want to do what is going to be supported by the members active in this thread/sub.

Edit: Thread to discuss and vote here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mod-thread-do-we-split-it-or-keep-it-as-one.399097/

Last edited:
This is also acu´s version?!

Yeah, with some updates by vehteh and me

Is it legal to use in championships tho?

No I don't think it is, you probably would want to use it only in private events. If you're doing an f1 championship, keep in mind most f1 tilkedromes available for AC and rf2 (and ams?) are codemasters rips; I can't think of any that is made from scratch off the top of my head.

-but then again, if you're doing an f1 championship I guess that ship already sailed...

Last edited:
This is fun with the Superkart 250cc from Legion (- @GzeroD -)... you can really see the bumps in VR and the replay. Bumps should still be there, but lessen the "severity" or "sharpness" of the really bad ones on the start/finish straight and the turn at the end of the long back curve and "bus stop" corners.

download track?

download track?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2464#post-13408310

Neva Ring

preview.png

upload_2021-5-12_4-48-18.png

Last edited:
Screenshot (30).png

working on this Vendetta skin... is there a way to export the tyre texture and also the rim texture? wanted to edit them, but can't get them.

P.S. don't mind me watching Hammond being an idiot for 5 minutes....

View attachment 1010453

working on this Vendetta skin... is there a way to export the tyre texture and also the rim texture? wanted to edit them, but can't get them.

P.S. don't mind me watching Hammond being an idiot for 5 minutes....

In CM... 'SETTINGS' -> 'CONTENT MANAGER' -> PLUGINS... make sure 'Magick.NET' is installed. then at the 'Car Texture' window, you will have an 'EXPORT' button next to the 'Calculate AO' button.

I second that. Very nice miniatures of the original tracks and lots of fun racing karts or the wonderful MAD Formula

@RMi_wood

If you manage to release the GPK Monaco on time for the upcoming GP it would be wonderful.

P.S. The final 33TT12 version is top notch. Thank you for your work

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in making a 2018 S63 AMG, I have a 3D Model for it.
I can also provide realistic physics for it and some help with the materials.

Hi guys. I've been having a bit of a weird issue lately. My Assetto Corsa from one day to the next decided to become very laggy, going down from a steady and smooth 70/60 fps to under 50 to 20 at times (with a single car on track).

Now I don't run at the greatest specs (Intel i5 7400, 16GB RAM), but it did run smootly before. I looked into some of the things that have been posted here before and tried disabling Vertical Sync, edited some CSP (running the latest) settings and that did help a lot.

I now get the game to run above 120fps, but with more cars on track it cuts down to 60ish and somehow that just looks very very choppy. Which shouldn't be the case with that kind of fps. Turning V Sync back on just brings it back down to 40-ish and runs worse. I don't really know what else I can look for to fix this, anyone got any ideas as to how to fix this or where to look?

In CM... 'SETTINGS' -> 'CONTENT MANAGER' -> PLUGINS... make sure 'Magick.NET' is installed. then at the 'Car Texture' window, you will have an 'EXPORT' button next to the 'Calculate AO' button.
already got magik.net but still not showing the export button

I'd like to know that too, actually. I think CSP rain effects are just graphical at the moment, but could be worng.
If you are running the CSP preview builds and pop a tick in the enhanced physics box they are not just graphical at all.

Easy one to test, (if you don't have them) download Bannochbrae and the Singer 911, throw some rain on the track and give the AWD Singer a go with the Semi-Slick and then the Street Tyre. The street tyre provides a much better water clearing ability and the semi-slick will have you aquaplaning at higher speeds on the start/finish straight.

If you are running the CSP preview builds and pop a tick in the enhanced physics box they are not just graphical at all.

Easy one to test, (if you don't have them) download Bannochbrae and the Singer 911, throw some rain on the track and give the AWD Singer a go with the Semi-Slick and then the Street Tyre. The street tyre provides a much better water clearing ability and the semi-slick will have you aquaplaning at higher speeds on the start/finish straight.

Oh thanks for that!

Last edited:
Hi guys. I've been having a bit of a weird issue lately. My Assetto Corsa from one day to the next decided to become very laggy, going down from a steady and smooth 70/60 fps to under 50 to 20 at times (with a single car on track).

Now I don't run at the greatest specs (Intel i5 7400, 16GB RAM), but it did run smootly before. I looked into some of the things that have been posted here before and tried disabling Vertical Sync, edited some CSP (running the latest) settings and that did help a lot.

I now get the game to run above 120fps, but with more cars on track it cuts down to 60ish and somehow that just looks very very choppy. Which shouldn't be the case with that kind of fps. Turning V Sync back on just brings it back down to 40-ish and runs worse. I don't really know what else I can look for to fix this, anyone got any ideas as to how to fix this or where to look?

Try to check if you are suffering from the fault tolerant heap (FTH) feature introduced in Windows 10. Here is a video which may help.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back