Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
anyone else has this ghosting issue around the tyres on @Blackcelica Portimao?
rss_formula_hybrid_2021_portimao_18_28_14.jpg

Hi guys i have a idea to make a new layout for classic Monaco let me show you something.

199b799c2f67f496935b7ee6cc1f4dd7o.png

1af16244121ce75c9ff6888bbb56c242o.png

ef23fdcb5c3b15f6eb58a69ace2de160o.png

When i set a ai line for this layout the cars can reach to this point jumps there and loose the ai line, for some reason ai makes better the way i taking in the video.

83de0b1222dd9b02b9d3245c47e4ce81o.png

8c41d82f7a921d86a45de8e5d34b5190o.png

PD, i dont know nothing about modding and im not sure if this is possible, but if someone is interested to build that layout i can help in things like add ai line or testing.

Last edited:
That's a shame. I am not good enough to race online and prefer to just hot lap. I would love to drive the car but understand if it is strictly for that online competition. Maybe someday it will be released to the public to try.
Oh yes, the author of the mod has made some updates and is planning to release it, you just need to be patient and wait.

Could somebody owning the VRC Texas Motor Speedway check whether they also have no sky and weather, but also no lighting on the night layout?
I get totally black sky no matter what weather I select, and no track lights at all...

Could somebody owning the VRC Texas Motor Speedway check whether they also have no sky and weather, but also no lighting on the night layout?
I get totally black sky no matter what weather I select, and no track lights at all...
Can't check because I don't have the track, but it sounds like a CSP bug. Try another version to see if the issue persists.

Last edited:

Glück auf! Looking fine here, with 0.1.75p1 and SOL 2.1 RC3.

Day:
upload_2021-5-19_23-4-33.png

Night:
upload_2021-5-19_23-6-17.png

You should not use the night version at all. Use the day version for night racing as well.

New GTP-GTO imsa car pack and race grid, can be called v2 :D

More cars added to pack (32 cars) and race grid, if you like the last this is much better, 54 cars grid for fast speed tracks, another car grid for slow tracks, less cars on grid, and separated classes comming soon

Enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Glück auf! Looking fine here, with 0.1.75p1 and SOL 2.1 RC3.

You should not use the night version at all. Use the day version for night racing as well.

Well, I found out that the lights from the config turn on at 88° sun angle, so I was too early in the evening on track to see them on. Day layout with lights looks fine with sky and everything :D
btw where is the best place for a config? extension/config/tracks or extension/config/tracks/loaded ?
I have a vrc_southstar.ini file in both folders, and they differ somewhat... the CM-updated configs are in loaded, aren't they?

Wanted to finally contribute a little bit. I thought the vanilla Midnight Purple was way off:
unknown.png

So I've tweaked the texture and gave it a CSP config which I think looks way better:
upload_2021-5-19_23-24-47.png

I've attached the skin zip, just replace the original folder in your R34's skins folder. If you want the black rims too, just remove the "DEL" at the start of "DELrim_metal_detail.dds".

Attachments

• 07_midnight_purple_ii.zip
    337.1 KB · Views: 66
After a system restore I got this......no idea how to change them back to zip files...this is my ****ing back up drive for all my modsView attachment 1012019
Looks to me it just added ".nusm" to the end of each filename, Rename it by removing that last part and have it end with ."7z" or "Rar" for example should convert it back to compressed file as it was before then you can unzip them likl.

I keep my backup drive external to avoid anything like this

Last edited:
Looks to me it just added ".nusm" to the end of each filename, Rename it by removing that last part and have it end with ."7z" or "Rar" for example should convert it back to compressed file as it was before then you can unzip them
Yes this is the solution, but may be file by file, one by one, because there's no way to change extension at group of files, or i don't know how to do that.

I have the same problem and looking all ****ing internet a solution and nothing, file by file, one by one, lucky im not have many files to change extension.

Maybe repack all content i have and re-upload it's not bad idea for make a big backup, if i have a problem like this now im f*uck again.

Last edited:
Looks to me it just added ".nusm" to the end of each filename, Rename it by removing that last part and have it end with ."7z" or "Rar" for example should convert it back to compressed file as it was before then you can unzip them likl.

I keep my backup drive external to avoid anything like this
It is on an external drive....just forgot to disconnect it...and thanks, I'll try now

Yes this is the solution, but may be file by file, one by one, because there's no way to change extension at group of files, or i don't know how to do that.

I have the same problem and looking all ****ing internet a solution and nothing, file by file, one by one, lucky im not have many files to change extension.

Maybe repack all content i have and re-upload it's not bad idea for make a big backup, if i have a problem like this now im f*uck again.
That was it......looks like I got a lot of work ahead of me, thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to finally contribute a little bit. I thought the vanilla Midnight Purple was way off:
unknown.png

So I've tweaked the texture and gave it a CSP config which I think looks way better:
View attachment 1012017

I've attached the skin zip, just replace the original folder in your R34's skins folder. If you want the black rims too, just remove the "DEL" at the start of "DELrim_metal_detail.dds".
This car is so insanely popular it basically tires me. I like obscure stuff nobody cares about. But oh boy you certainly did good on this.

That was it......looks like I got a lot of work ahead of me, thanks again
I'm not sure if Ant Renamer 2 can change file extensions or not, but I'd imagine it could. Give that a try?

This car is so insanely popular it basically tires me. I like obscure stuff nobody cares about. But oh boy you certainly did good on this.
It's mostly because they are next to impossible to legally get in the US. But it is one hell of a car. When I was growing up my dad had every GT-R from the R32 to the R35, and the R34 definitely stood out the most.

Last edited:
CANADA 2021 - Gilles Villeneuve track - FINAL UPDATE
https://www.mediafire.com/file/75ggmxpegejnzg0/canada_2021+-+FINAL.zip/file
NEW lights marshal model + working flash lights,
REWORKED Aramco pitlane strip + Pirelli ground advert on pitlane
NEW marquee grandstand model on start finnish straight sector
+ others minor stuffs, textures changed...
this is the final version of this reworked track.
Enjoy :)
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_canada_2021_20-4-121-2-15-6.png

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_canada_2021_20-4-121-2-15-30.png
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_canada_2021_20-4-121-2-18-16.png

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_canada_2021_20-4-121-2-17-18.png

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_canada_2021_20-4-121-2-17-34.png

CANADA 2021 - Gilles Villeneuve track - FINAL UPDATE
https://www.mediafire.com/file/75ggmxpegejnzg0/canada_2021+-+FINAL.zip/file
NEW lights marshal model + working flash lights,
REWORKED Aramco pitlane strip + Pirelli ground advert on pitlane
NEW marquee grandstand model on start finnish straight sector
+ others minor stuffs, textures changed...
this is the final version of this reworked track.
Enjoy :)
View attachment 1012036
View attachment 1012037 View attachment 1012038
View attachment 1012039
View attachment 1012040

Beautiful! Thanks!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back