Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Jerry60 will it be so normal?
I guess anything would be better than the actual:

fiat.png

:crazy:

Edit, you seem to have a different driver model too.

Last edited:
but the driver's position is wrong .... does anyone have time and desire to correct it

takes 10 second to move the driver position in CM showroom, click movable driver, press the letter T on your keyboard, slide the driver back, save, done.

It is even fun.

Edit, my issue with this car is that it loads fine in showroom and CM showroom, but not in game, it says driver probably missing which is not the case.

Last edited:
takes 10 second to move the driver position in CM showroom, click movable driver, press the letter T on your keyboard, slide the driver back, save, done.

It is even fun.

or use this file.

Edit, my issue with this car is that it loads fine in showroom and CM showroom, but not in game, it says driver probably missing which is not the case.
That steer thing made no changes for my driver but the showroom tip did work out fine:

__custom_showroom_1622123636.png

Thank for taking the time, much appreciated. Thing is I don't struggle with my own light from an onboard perspective, but what they look like on AI cars or in replay, they switch abruptly at very short distance - not the beam but the lights on the car itself. I have contacted VRC and they say it is a known problem caused by recent CSP updates - will be fixed in time, which is fine with me. But that tip there still is very useful so thanks again! ;)

Cool... In case missed, a member also posted another possible setting that may assist re: headlights, here's the link... thanks @Fall Guy

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2512#post-13417619

:banghead: AC AI may be one of the worst I've ever seen.
I am trying to do 2 directions, there is enough track to do it, because there are two clearly delimited lanes, but the ai collides head-on, and there is no way to solve this, even if you do slow traffic

Thank for taking the time, much appreciated. Thing is I don't struggle with my own light from an onboard perspective, but what they look like on AI cars or in replay, they switch abruptly at very short distance - not the beam but the lights on the car itself. I have contacted VRC and they say it is a known problem caused by recent CSP updates - will be fixed in time, which is fine with me. But that tip there still is very useful so thanks again! ;)
I thought the light thing has been consistent in a lot of mod cars. I think the Oreca LMP2 that I don't remember someone I think modified here does the same thing as well.

I actually did use the headlight range thing and it made it a lot better for actually driving the cars now, that was good info to know.

It is even fun.

The problem is a missing driver_base_pos.knh

Try this one.

Attachments

• driver_base_pos.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Please name an other sim where you would be able to achieve what you are trying to do in AC?

Fact is, we have total control over AI in AC, the limiting factor is not the artificial intelligence, it is the other type.:lol:
You're right, haha I'm trying to trace a circuit that is only designed for MP, the map did not have a single parameter for AI, but using only the dev app to trace ai line, I have achieved something, not what I want ... but there is something

Yes it is true, in no other sim you can do this.

I was just frustrated for not achieving my goal hahhahah

btw
My main problem is that I have no idea of track modeling but if I knew a little it would be done, because yes, it's true, with trial and error you can do a lot of things with this AI, but you have to adapt certain things in the circuit.

Last edited:
Screenshot_fiat_508_balilla_magione_27-4-121-20-48-50.jpg

It is even fun.

Thanks @Cote Dazur, I followed your advice and here it works in game too :bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

Thanks also to @TimLotus who shared the driver_base_pos.knh who helped solve the problem! :bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back