Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments
330px-Acura_Grand_Prix_Long_Beach_logo.svg.png

Looking for a decent version of long beach, the one I have, folder name: long_beach_2012, is not good.

John-Bosma_Start_003-e1571340575958.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2540#post-13422556

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2537#post-13422061

The "optimization test" is an improvement, more optimized, better frame rates.

Last edited:
new srp car pack launch today

Removed - RX-7 Amemiya µ Boost up 7
Removed - 944 Turbo (951) Wangan

Added - Honda Civic Type R (EK9) Turbo ver. 2
Added - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V Wangan Spec

Updated - Spyker C8 Laviolette Shuto Spec (Physics, 3D)
Updated - Honda NSX Ktyu Spec (3D)

https://discord.gg/JydhbJG

Are you sure? Last update I can see is 2.7, released on May 20th.

You replaced the steering wheel with a smaller one but didn't replace/rescale the driver..?

View attachment 1015688

The roll cage clips really badly through the A-pillar too.

Hi Masscot!

You are right.

- About the scale of driver/steering wheel.
To amke the steering wheel bigger look a little bit wierd, too big maybe.
And I don't know how re.scale driver.. could you teach me please?

- Roll cage topic: I should make it narrower or lower.. and seemed not good. The problem is the inside forniture that should be there maybe.
The car deserves a proper race interior.

Thanks for the comment.

cheers

Don't work with your AI :(
"AI spline might be missing or broken"

2021-06-06T15:31:24:916 [17000] | PERF | Applying VAO patch `'D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\extension\vao-patches\nikkocircuit.vao-patch'` to `KN5: nikkocircuit.kn5, class: Node [1]`: 343 meshes, 30.2 ms
2021-06-06T15:31:25:216 [17000] | INFO | AI spline load: content/tracks/nikkocircuit/ai/fast_lane.ai
2021-06-06T15:31:25:245 [17000] | PERF | Initialize straights for 'fast_lane', start
2021-06-06T15:31:25:245 [17000] | PERF | Initialize straights for 'fast_lane', end
2021-06-06T15:31:25:733 [17000] | ERROR | Crash! Trying to generate nice dump: 000000CCD54FC0C0
2021-06-06T15:31:25:733 [17000] | INFO | Create dump at: C:\Users\UTILIS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\u3qo.0

/tracks/nikkocircuit/ = this is the wrong track. You installed my files in the old version of the track. The new track has a folder name "nikko by noon" or something like that (sorry I am not at my gaming computer).

The vhe_Curitiba circuit is a fps food since the last update, I prefer the old version, does anyone have that?
the road is not as smooth as before, my Motion system moves a lot

Same for vhe_goiania, it became unplayable, I play in VR

Last edited:
@ClaudioWRC74 and other interested GTP members that have acquired the Newcastle 500 2019 paid-mod track, may be interested to know that I've been working tediously over the last four weeks on improving this track (not-3D-related). And after countless attempts of creating and testing, believe I may have cracked it...

For those that have the track, you may have noticed the AI has major issues exiting and entering the pit area - colliding with walls, creating chaos at turn 1, and also during some turns around the city streets... In most instances, the AI over-runs those important turns, causing additional and unnecessary chaos...

So far, the work remains WIP and is currently being thoroughly tested (when time allows that is).

New features include:
- AI lines (pit and fast lanes)
- track side-lines (necessary evil to keep the V8's in order)
- track-lighting for evening racing
- rain FX (of course)
- several replay cameras to taste
- grass FX (still to review if required)

There are 6 short videos on YT for those members that would like to know how the updates/testing has been progressing thus far - enjoy.

Other AI-issue short-test-videos
1. pit-entry link
2. pit-exit link
3. pit-exit (T1 extension) link
4. turn1 AI start-lap link
5. turn1 AI progressive-lap link
6. turn1 AI start (refer above)
Did you ever finish/release your Newcastle fixes?

I am currently doing major detective work via google to trace the trucks they used plus the skins for the official digital series.
I have the VTRC trucks and legions updated version and the old school ones Merc plus Iveco from AMS i imagine.

Such fun to race and look ace in replays.
There is this
http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports
click where it says "here" and i sends you to a link to something called SimSync
I believe the other trucks and skins lies in that but i am a bit scared to go clicking on it having read that it gets into the exe of AC.

Don't get me wrong i don't worry there is any malice in it, as it is official, just not come across this before.

Wow Fantastic mod,thanks man ! :bowdown::cheers:
(P.S. Too bad there are few skins, even some trucks don't even have one)

Last edited:
I am currently doing major detective work via google to trace the trucks they used plus the skins for the official digital series.
I have the VTRC trucks and legions updated version and the old school ones Merc plus Iveco from AMS i imagine.

Such fun to race and look ace in replays.
There is this
http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports
click where it says "here" and i sends you to a link to something called SimSync
I believe the other trucks and skins lies in that but i am a bit scared to go clicking on it having read that it gets into the exe of AC.

Don't get me wrong i don't worry there is any malice in it, as it is official, just not come across this before.

The Sim Sync thing isn't an issue, my game works well even after doing that. If you have any doubt that it will disturb your car/track folder rename the original folder and make new empty folders with the same names. The cars and skins will be added to the new folder that you made.

This system is used for Esports stuff to avoid any confusion and so that everyone has the latest content.

Thanks for this info, straycat and Gas12
I went to this http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports and downloaded the trucks using the SimSync thing.

I've only had a ten-minute drive with them so far and they seem really good. The physics is convincing and the models look good. I'm looking forward to spending more time with them.

Are there any thoughts about which trucks are superior? These ones or Legion's?

The vhe_Curitiba circuit is a fps food since the last update, I prefer the old version, does anyone have that?
the road is not as smooth as before, my Motion system moves a lot

Same for vhe_goiania, it became unplayable, I play in VR

I'm wondering if you had installed smoothed meshes done by (is it?) FrankAlexandre to the version you had before (I had), but these smoothed meshes are not incorporated into VheEth's latest versions, I think.

Last edited:
I had the same issue and contacted them. Do the following to resolve the issue.

In every skin folder of the car edit the ext_config file and remove this block.
Code:
[WIPERS]
You got a response from them? They never answer me

Thanks for this info, straycat and Gas12
I went to this http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports and downloaded the trucks using the SimSync thing.

I've only had a ten-minute drive with them so far and they seem really good. The physics is convincing and the models look good. I'm looking forward to spending more time with them.

Are there any thoughts about which trucks are superior? These ones or Legion's?

I'm wondering if you had installed smoothed meshes done by (is it?) FrankAlexandre to the version you had before (I had), but these smoothed meshes are not incorporated into VheEth's latest versions, I think.

Yes I haven't kept it, I don't think it will work with the latest version, luckily I recovered the old version in my backup with the mesh,

Hi everybody

maybe you already knew it, but there is a version of the Hungaroring ACC circuit on Rfactor2, here is the link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/up9rqdr8jslz4sn/Hungaroring_2018-v0.94.rfcmp/file

if anyone is interested in converting it for Assetto Corsa.

To anybody, who interested to convert:
I would like to ask, which is easier? Convert again completly from rFactor2 or update a very early stage of a conversion?
The inner track surfaces, materials and collision are OK, AI a bit slow, and need to fix the wall in the start, but it has already a good set of cameras.
(The white grass is not white in the game ;) ) This was need to place the objects from rF2 version. (only need to import it into the track, the coordinates are the same)

Képernyőfelvétel (15330).png Képernyőfelvétel (15331).png

This ACC version into AC made by TomSteel in 2019. He said not to publish the link, where we get trouble. I tried to contact him, but he doesn't log in since 2020 March. So I think he will not continue the conversion.

It is (in ACC) the best Hungaroring 3d model ever made. The most accurate. The others (example in the Codemasters F1 game) are "fantasy".

Anybody interested to finish it?

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I got a problem with AC when opening CM showroom of any car, it gave me this handle exception and the CM itself crashes. I did restarts, memory diagnostic, and graphics driver update, no dice. I couldn't find reliable info about this in Google as well. Has anyone ever encountered this problem and if there's a solution to this?

Attachments

• AssettoCorsa_rdmSV7BSlN.png
    AssettoCorsa_rdmSV7BSlN.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
this is a bit random, but i decided to try to edit a ppfilter so it fit my own taste and i wanted to know what you guys thought of it and what i could improve on, sadly i used the default supra kunos model to test it since i had to reinstall ac as a whole, but i'll post other pics with better cars soon!
20210606-162236-Imola-Toyota Supra MKIV.png

god the discolouring on the kunos models really pisses me off

Thank you RMI_wood for this great beautiful track with good layout and AI 👍

Don't you think that a barrier is missing on the GP circuit to prevent cutting through the National (like on my picture)

View attachment 1015806

@RMi_wood

That corner is a little confusing without a barrier. Since this is set up as an F1 track, any barrier needs to be set back, about as far as most of the other barriers around the track.

Other than that... A FANTASTIC TRACK MOD!

Last edited:
I have some FPS issues on certain parts of the tracks:

I use V-Sync and fix it to 60FPS. But at these parts it drops massive.

- Tunnel of Monaco (Lights I guess)
- Grass of Bathurst (RT version)
- Mulsanne Straight (Mosly on Dusk-Dawn times)
- Istanbul Park (T8 & Back Straight)
- Nordschleife (After 1 min. of driving)
- SRP, LAC an likes (when playing online)

I have GTX1070 and Threadripper 1920X.... what is causing them, can somebody aid me to fix these?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back