you are right I was wrongAre you sure? Last update I can see is 2.7, released on May 20th.
you are right I was wrongAre you sure? Last update I can see is 2.7, released on May 20th.
You replaced the steering wheel with a smaller one but didn't replace/rescale the driver..?
View attachment 1015688
The roll cage clips really badly through the A-pillar too.
Hi! And sorry. Any have this car? Hyundai Elantra TCR
Don't work with your AI
"AI spline might be missing or broken"
2021-06-06T15:31:24:916 [17000] | PERF | Applying VAO patch `'D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\extension\vao-patches\nikkocircuit.vao-patch'` to `KN5: nikkocircuit.kn5, class: Node [1]`: 343 meshes, 30.2 ms
2021-06-06T15:31:25:216 [17000] | INFO | AI spline load: content/tracks/nikkocircuit/ai/fast_lane.ai
2021-06-06T15:31:25:245 [17000] | PERF | Initialize straights for 'fast_lane', start
2021-06-06T15:31:25:245 [17000] | PERF | Initialize straights for 'fast_lane', end
2021-06-06T15:31:25:733 [17000] | ERROR | Crash! Trying to generate nice dump: 000000CCD54FC0C0
2021-06-06T15:31:25:733 [17000] | INFO | Create dump at: C:\Users\UTILIS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\u3qo.0
Did you ever finish/release your Newcastle fixes?@ClaudioWRC74 and other interested GTP members that have acquired the Newcastle 500 2019 paid-mod track, may be interested to know that I've been working tediously over the last four weeks on improving this track (not-3D-related). And after countless attempts of creating and testing, believe I may have cracked it...
For those that have the track, you may have noticed the AI has major issues exiting and entering the pit area - colliding with walls, creating chaos at turn 1, and also during some turns around the city streets... In most instances, the AI over-runs those important turns, causing additional and unnecessary chaos...
So far, the work remains WIP and is currently being thoroughly tested (when time allows that is).
New features include:
- AI lines (pit and fast lanes)
- track side-lines (necessary evil to keep the V8's in order)
- track-lighting for evening racing
- rain FX (of course)
- several replay cameras to taste
- grass FX (still to review if required)
There are 6 short videos on YT for those members that would like to know how the updates/testing has been progressing thus far - enjoy.
Other AI-issue short-test-videos
1. pit-entry link
2. pit-exit link
3. pit-exit (T1 extension) link
4. turn1 AI start-lap link
5. turn1 AI progressive-lap link
6. turn1 AI start (refer above)
I am currently doing major detective work via google to trace the trucks they used plus the skins for the official digital series.
I have the VTRC trucks and legions updated version and the old school ones Merc plus Iveco from AMS i imagine.
Such fun to race and look ace in replays.
There is this
http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports
click where it says "here" and i sends you to a link to something called SimSync
I believe the other trucks and skins lies in that but i am a bit scared to go clicking on it having read that it gets into the exe of AC.
Don't get me wrong i don't worry there is any malice in it, as it is official, just not come across this before.
I am currently doing major detective work via google to trace the trucks they used plus the skins for the official digital series.
I have the VTRC trucks and legions updated version and the old school ones Merc plus Iveco from AMS i imagine.
Such fun to race and look ace in replays.
There is this
http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports
click where it says "here" and i sends you to a link to something called SimSync
I believe the other trucks and skins lies in that but i am a bit scared to go clicking on it having read that it gets into the exe of AC.
Don't get me wrong i don't worry there is any malice in it, as it is official, just not come across this before.
The Sim Sync thing isn't an issue, my game works well even after doing that. If you have any doubt that it will disturb your car/track folder rename the original folder and make new empty folders with the same names. The cars and skins will be added to the new folder that you made.
This system is used for Esports stuff to avoid any confusion and so that everyone has the latest content.
The vhe_Curitiba circuit is a fps food since the last update, I prefer the old version, does anyone have that?
the road is not as smooth as before, my Motion system moves a lot
Same for vhe_goiania, it became unplayable, I play in VR
You got a response from them? They never answer meI had the same issue and contacted them. Do the following to resolve the issue.
In every skin folder of the car edit the ext_config file and remove this block.
Code:[WIPERS] ... ...
Thanks for this info, straycat and Gas12
I went to this http://www.fiaetrc.com/esports and downloaded the trucks using the SimSync thing.
I've only had a ten-minute drive with them so far and they seem really good. The physics is convincing and the models look good. I'm looking forward to spending more time with them.
Are there any thoughts about which trucks are superior? These ones or Legion's?
I'm wondering if you had installed smoothed meshes done by (is it?) FrankAlexandre to the version you had before (I had), but these smoothed meshes are not incorporated into VheEth's latest versions, I think.
Can anybody share this F40 LM 89 mod?
![]()
Is it encrypted?
DL just worked for megreat skin but I can't download it has 403 error on the download link
QUOTE]
Is it encrypted?
Is it encrypted?
I have this one from Terra21. It is pleasant to the eyes, but it is very poorly optimized.![]()
Looking for a decent version of long beach, the one I have, folder name: long_beach_2012, is not good.
![]()
Hi everybody
maybe you already knew it, but there is a version of the Hungaroring ACC circuit on Rfactor2, here is the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/up9rqdr8jslz4sn/Hungaroring_2018-v0.94.rfcmp/file
if anyone is interested in converting it for Assetto Corsa.

but it is very poorly optimized
it's on a asian alternative to patreon so you have to subscribe*Meanwhile in the subject of HUD mods for AC...*
I just came across this.
https://fantia.jp/posts/470345
But i don't know how to download this...
Phew, that's a relief. I was just thinking we need more begging bowls... more ways for people to monetise this hobby.it's on a asian alternative to patreon so you have to subscribe
Thank you RMI_wood for this great beautiful track with good layout and AI 👍Helsinki International Circuit v1.0
...
Noob question.....If a car has the parent missing, does make it's own parent change anything to the mod?
Thank you RMI_wood for this great beautiful track with good layout and AI 👍
Don't you think that a barrier is missing on the GP circuit to prevent cutting through the National (like on my picture)
View attachment 1015806
this seems to be a read/write issue with your hard drive, try cm with adminSorry, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I got a problem with AC when opening CM showroom of any car, it gave me this handle exception and the CM itself crashes. I did restarts, memory diagnostic, and graphics driver update, no dice. I couldn't find reliable info about this in Google as well. Has anyone ever encountered this problem and if there's a solution to this?