- 1,195

- Australia
There it says that I need version 2.8, but I have the most up-to-date 2.9, the files won't open, what could it be?
Welcome to the biggest dpwnside of opensource platforms, bizarre compatibility issues.. when new version gets released it often breaks old code, the biggest complaint on their forums.. same as the ninjaripper script, I had to basically rewrite most of that as well. (as well as adding in XYZ positional fixes for items at 0,0,0 and proper duplicate removal etc)
Just install a portable version of 2.8, open what you need , save as fbx and reopen in 2.9 if you need anything new from 2.9 (probably you do not)... so maybe just use 2.8.. (wait till they release 3.. in my beta very few plugins work..)
If you any good at reading python its usually small errors that need fixing and generally the console will list which line number etc for you and you can fix yourself, I dont use that particular plugin you listed as part of my flow so no idea really?
Last edited: