Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
can someone do some drs zones for autopolis? i found 2 ideal zones on the track

- the first one is on the start/finish straight
- the second one is on the straight that connects turn 1 and turn 2 (starts on the exit of t1 and ends 150m before t2)

It works for me. I think you have to be a member of the ACR group to be able to access it. But it is free to join for anyone interested in Assetto Corsa and there are quite a few very nice mods hosted there.

Thanks for following through with seeking permission to post DL here... Kind of expected that by-the-book type response.

Question, since we are seeing more LMP2 Oreca 07 skin for the VRC Rebellion...

Is there anyway to force AI using certain setup? I know we can use the ai_default setup for AI, but in this case say, at Le Mans, I want the P1 Ai to use a different setup from a P2 one since a) I'd probably assign different gearing and BoP to the "P2 version" of the Ai cars, and have them use the high downforce setting, and have P1 using the long downforce setting. But is that possible under the AC's system?

Maybe you can clone the car and make 2 variants and define different ai_default setups for both. In that way, you can achieve what you have mentioned.

Does anybody know if there is a Petty #43 skin for Legion's really enjoyable NASCAR circa 1990? and a grassfx config for aa_North_Wilkesboro? tia

FB profile needed... :mischievous:

On the other hand, I already have this Alfa Romeo 4 C Evo 2 "Picchio" that has 750 bhp and is a real car. It laps (eg) Okutama in a similar laptime as a Nissan GTR Nisma GT500, so...
wow the 4C "Picchio" by Gramenzi, is it a public mod?

Lotus 40 by Legion. :cheers:

preview.jpg

Do you think you could fix the mirrors of the Giulia GTAm?
IMO the mod is worth saving, everything else should be fine. I'm not the author, I only improved the textures / paintjobs and the physics. (physics won't be 100% until I see an actual nordschleife / hockenheim or any other lap with the car and see how it behaves.)

In case you're interested, you can find the car here:
https://sharemods.com/5wqc1mu9myfj/alfa_romeo_giulia_gtam.zip.html
If it's not encrypted I can fix things up, yeah. I was considering porting the GTAm from CSR 2 myself but if this one is good then I might just fix that up.

Who's the original author, so that I can credit them if I modify it, and what exactly needs fixing?

hello dear friends

There are 2 cars that I want very much for asetto corsa. But unfortunately it is incomplete on the two cars I currently own. 992 turbos and mclaren 765lt . Are there any completed or near-complete versions of these two cars?

Just to go on about this. Does anyone know a good tutorial or pipeline document on how to get these animations from Blender into Assetto Corsa?

I think it's exporting the specific animated parts into an .fbx, load that into KS Editor, which will create the .ksanim file, rename that to the right naming convention and move it into the animations folder. However once I start the animation in CM the parts just disappear for whatever reason. First time doing this, so I've probably just skipped something or did something wrong

Last edited:
Thanks to Xenn working his magic and managing to rip a model from PGR 3, I have something rather nice to tease:
View attachment 1016605

View attachment 1016606

Heavily WIP, and won't be as high quality as a CSR 2 rip (especially in engine and interior), but I thought it was way too tempting not to try.
Finally, so glad to see PGR 3 models getting ripped and converted to AC! Would love to see the GT-R Concept 2001 being tackled next as it was one of my favorite cars from that game and GT Concept Tokyo-Geneva 2002 (which I still have an original copy of it, Platinum variant)

Last edited:
From Fiecebook. This is not my mod. Support the creator if you can!

Steve Stirpe Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

This isn't finished I want to let guys test it to establish a baseline for the physics. Write feedback here (reply to his post on his FB group page--link below), if you have a controller it won't help. In order to test this properly, it would need an H shifter and wheelset. No visuals are done yet.

https://mega.nz/file/DpthnaLa#JsacMqjj8ck5MTyTnCi7pPt_lzscmkfftk86BtxuAPU

If you have a FB account, join his group and leave feedback.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/778198552329206/user/593926158/

195909623_10159893800331159_5380949719094787790_n.jpg

Last edited:
If it's not encrypted I can fix things up, yeah. I was considering porting the GTAm from CSR 2 myself but if this one is good then I might just fix that up.

Who's the original author, so that I can credit them if I modify it, and what exactly needs fixing?

It's from RTCG (Rudolf the car guy).
It's the exact model from CSR2 racing and it's not encrypted. The only thing missing as far as I can tell is the mirrors are only done in CSP, but not in normal AC.
I've edited quite a few of the textures and based the colors on Shmee150's video, I've replaced the sound with an edited BMW M4 sound mod (sounds more true to the real car's sound imo) and tweaked the physics based on my ZF8 Giulia QV. Once I have a proper video with a hot lap of the GTAm I'll update my physics, if it needs updating, but it should be alright as it is right now.
If you could fix the mirrors that'd be a great help as I only have 3Dsimed and I can't do it with that.
Feel free to use any of my modifications and no need to credit me, I only care about a good car.

EDIT:
Oh and the original car can be downloaded from vk.com's Assetto Corsa car mods:
https://mega.nz/file/AIpQUAxT#SK047aL-PLV6coZcfhdeyrbhnQGuCzBGzxF-DmR2hEE

Last edited:
It's from RTCG (Rudolf the car guy).
It's the exact model from CSR2 racing and it's not encrypted. The only thing missing as far as I can tell is the mirrors are only done in CSP, but not in normal AC.
I've edited quite a few of the textures and based the colors on Shmee150's video, I've replaced the sound with an edited BMW M4 sound mod (sounds more true to the real car's sound imo) and tweaked the physics based on my ZF8 Giulia QV. Once I have a proper video with a hot lap of the GTAm I'll update my physics, if it needs updating, but it should be alright as it is right now.
If you could fix the mirrors that'd be a great help as I only have 3Dsimed and I can't do it with that.
Feel free to use any of my modifications and no need to credit me, I only care about a good car.

EDIT:
Oh and the original car can be downloaded from vk.com's Assetto Corsa car mods:
https://mega.nz/file/AIpQUAxT#SK047aL-PLV6coZcfhdeyrbhnQGuCzBGzxF-DmR2hEE

FWIW, There's a video on YT of one that was modded. Would be nice to get permission from RTCG and incorporate all changes, making a "best of the best" version available to everyone. Here's the changelog from the video description:

Changes from RudolfTheCarGuy's version:
- Revised the power.lut file to reflect the additional HP on the GTAm. The original appears to reflect the Giulia ZF8 version from Assetto Corsa Racer.
- Changed the tyres.ini and suspension.ini from the ZF8 version to the Kunos versions and changed to real 265/30/20 front tyres and 305/25/20 rear tyres.
- Changed all wing*.luts to reflect the 3x downforce on the real GTAm.
- Changed soundbank to Kunos' Maserati Alfieri to try and better capture the sound of the Ferrari derived V6 with Akropovic exhaust.

Here's the link to the YT Video...
We take an updated 2021 Alfa Romeo GTAm to Texas! - YouTube

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back