Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,747 comments
Ai line helper, it has been very helpful, but I have a problem, I can only load the new side lines if I keep the shift button pressed, if I don't do this it loads the predefined sideline of the track.

The creator of the app says that it does not work with the csp activated and so if you deactivate the csp you do not have to hold down shift to load the new sidelines.

Any solution to this? any way to load those files with csp enabled?

Because the average player never puts anything on their part, you can put effort into something, so that later they tell you that it does not work, and it is because surely they have not read that you have to hold down the shift if you use csp.

By the way, the only tutorial that exists for that app (and it is from the creator) confuses more than helps, and to determine what is failing you when loading the file, you can ONLY know it if you read the 15 pages of the thread in RD, because this is not mentioned on the first page of the download or in the tutorial, and knowing this is mandatory for the use of the app.

Liquidskyman came up with this solution a short while ago.
After recording the sidelines, delete everything in the AI folder except fastlane_ai and pitlane_ai.
Then, when you restart the game, it will create a new cache with the new sidelines included.

Can I request something from you guys?

I'm trying to make an event with Porsche 919 Hybrid EVO (TopRace's mod).

Can someone make a alternative skins for it? Even changing the colors of the original skin is OK for me.

I need about 10-14 skins for it (+ original skin). Huge thanks in advance.
Something like this do? - It's quick and dirty
Car here: https://mega.nz/file/1I9wmCyZ#L5Z_uRDvl2SX7QigDp9kCWCjFvfeqIOfT7yMxtdjn60

__custom_showroom_1623599971.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018_spa_12-5-121-23-14-26.jpg
__custom_showroom_1623537546.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018_spa_12-5-121-23-48-31.jpg
__custom_showroom_1623538732.jpg
__custom_showroom_1623539134.jpg
__custom_showroom_1623589988.jpg
__custom_showroom_1623609403.jpg
__custom_showroom_1623611055.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018_nrms_zolder_13-5-121-20-9-25.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018_nrms_zolder_13-5-121-20-18-50.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_919_hybrid_evo_2018_nrms_zolder_13-5-121-20-21-8.jpg
__custom_showroom_1624033300.jpg

Attachments

• 2.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 3.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 4.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 1.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 48
  • 5.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 6.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 47
  • 7.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 13.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 39
  • 14.zip
    6 MB · Views: 39
  • 8.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 38
  • 9.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 36
  • 10.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 11.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 36
  • 12.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 40
  • 15.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 16.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 17.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 30
  • 18.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 21.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 29
  • 22.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 31
  • 23.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 30
  • 24.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Liquidskyman came up with this solution a short while ago.
After recording the sidelines, delete everything in the AI folder except fastlane_ai and pitlane_ai.
Then, when you restart the game, it will create a new cache with the new sidelines included.
It worked, hahahah ty man, now there are 21 renault5s going through the streets of alcañiz very well, (as well as the ai can do in a very narrow circuit and very tight curves)

The experience has changed completely now in the playable, and I can get to work on the visuals

:cheers:

@gutbomb GEDINNE TV Cam by CrisT86

Because of the dimension of the package, it was impossible to open the track with the default ksEditor (and the v6 is a NIGHTMARE to use for cams) so this time, only 1 set and 4 fovs. Hope everyone will enjoy better this amazing track

@gutbomb feel free to use in future update if you want it (original cams moved at the end of my set)

Attachments

• GB_Gedinne_TV Cams by CrisT86.rar.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 41
@RMi_wood you got the Spa with busstop from either of these?
I remember the 2003 version from GTR2, it isn't that bad of a track actually. I mean, it is by no means as accurate as what we got nowadays but it's miles better than the NFS version. The only part that's vastly wrong is the track gradient at Rivage, which should go down hill steeply and is pretty much flat in the GTR2 one. It does have the old Busstop though! And then of course there is the fact the tirebarrier/guardrail/tree models are probably rather outdated. I'd love to have that in AC regardless though!

I remember the 2003 version from GTR2, it isn't that bad of a track actually. I mean, it is by no means as accurate as what we got nowadays but it's miles better than the NFS version. The only part that's vastly wrong is the track gradient at Rivage, which should go down hill steeply and is pretty much flat in the GTR2 one. It does have the old Busstop though! And then of course there is the fact the tirebarrier/guardrail/tree models are probably rather outdated. I'd love to have that in AC regardless though!

not the busstop '93 version I am looking for but from the bunch this version looks good as well.

not the busstop '93 version I am looking for but from the bunch this version looks good as well.

This is the 04-06 Busstop, the GTR2 one has the 03 and earlier Busstop. The track assets on this one look quite good (better than GTR ofcourse) but the camber and gradients on the pretty much all corners are off by miles. Don't think that was a priority of the NFS franchise, which does make sense imo

Dallara Stradale

previewvajxm.jpg

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe last year this Dallara (as part of their esports series) was only available after a donation or something.

Now, however, it is available directly upon registration as you are being emailed a link for the car on their Google Drive folder here:

Question:
Does anybody have some updates for the car in terms of working headlights etc?

Here's a config that makes the lights work. As usual, just remove the .txt extension and it's good to go.

Attachments

• dallara_stradale.ini.txt
    906 bytes · Views: 126
Still been working away on the Mini, made some rather nice changes and improvements - I think I'll probably calibrate the gauges and make the interior lights work and release another update.

As a little teaser for that update, here are a couple of previews:
  • Full RainFX support and working wipers
20210612-131807-mendig_fastlap-ta_mini_cooper_s.png 20210613-022645-shuto_revival_project_beta-ta_mini_cooper_s.png
  • Added another set of rims, the John Cooper Works diamond cut rims (from the JCW Convertible in FH4), and made the little lip in the grille paintable, as a lot of Blue/Red cars have this painted red I thought it would be nice
20210613-023149-shuto_revival_project_beta-ta_mini_cooper_s.png

This is the 04-06 Busstop, the GTR2 one has the 03 and earlier Busstop. The track assets on this one look quite good (better than GTR ofcourse) but the camber and gradients on the pretty much all corners are off by miles. Don't think that was a priority of the NFS franchise, which does make sense imo

I guess we all hope Nobody finishes up the 64 bit version of the tool that works on pcars1 already so we can do pcars2/ams2 and grab the 93 from there.
I opened up the NFS SHift 2 Unleashed folders and there is only one Spa in it "Spa Era 3" and it looks like this, so not sure if that version was piad DLC or something as I cannot find it and this version is the modern one.
upload_2021-6-13_12-4-29.png

Last edited:
Oh hey, look what I fixed.

upload_2021-6-12_19-58-33.png

upload_2021-6-12_19-59-14.png

Also added some sponsors for this year. As soon as I'm done with rainfx I'll be uploading it here later tonight. This is a continuation of my rework of the 2017 version from rainmaker. I included the NAGP road mesh because it's nice and bumpy. The rainmaker version was glass smooth.

@gutbomb could you add our version of the Istanbul Park to your review list? The Repack version?

I'll do this for the next volume!

@gutbomb GEDINNE TV Cam by CrisT86

Because of the dimension of the package, it was impossible to open the track with the default ksEditor (and the v6 is a NIGHTMARE to use for cams) so this time, only 1 set and 4 fovs. Hope everyone will enjoy better this amazing track

@gutbomb feel free to use in future update if you want it (original cams moved at the end of my set)

Thanks very much! Will add those cams on the next release!

Last edited:
Ai line helper, it has been very helpful, but I have a problem, I can only load the new side lines if I keep the shift button pressed, if I don't do this it loads the predefined sideline of the track.

The creator of the app says that it does not work with the csp activated and so if you deactivate the csp you do not have to hold down shift to load the new sidelines.
I press shift after doing new sides to create the sidesAI fast_lane.ai
This only needs to be done once, and is not needed by users do do it every race.
I have CSP and it works just fine

@RMi_wood you got the Spa with busstop from either of these?
I thought all GTR2 content was already converted.

I press shift after doing new sides to create the sidesAI fast_lane.ai
This only needs to be done once, and is not needed by users do do it every race.
I have CSP and it works just fine

I thought all GTR2 content was already converted.
aparently not. there is a busstop version on RD, but no idea what its source it, its beyond terrible though so hopefully its not sourced from GTR2.

Here's Detroit 2021 (based on detroit 2017 by rainmaker/enders)

I tweaked a bunch of materials, added some reflections here and there, made more realistic looking but still simple grass, tweaked the night lighting, got rid of the weird looking tower and replaced it with the one from the 2012 version, animated the flags, added some rain, replaced some sponsors and logos with 2021 equivalents, and incorporated the bumpier NAGP road mesh instead of the original. It's not a masterpiece, but it's cool.

upload_2021-6-12_22-58-40.png

upload_2021-6-12_22-59-39.png

upload_2021-6-12_23-0-22.png

upload_2021-6-12_23-1-17.png

upload_2021-6-12_23-4-11.png

Last edited:
Did you find any solution to this error?

It's an issue with CSP 0.1.74. You can fix it by rolling back to the previous version, then copy the CSP extensions/lua folder to your desktop, reinstall 0.1.74 again, copy the lua folder off your desktop into the extension folder... and after that, it should work.

Here's Detroit 2021

some camera action for that screen, you need to remove your definition for the material roada_tarmac_ennis4481081 then paste the below in. the new emmisive handles it lit at night

there are a few more jumbotrons but unless you are palnning a reverse route you dont get to see them, so didnt hook them up.

upload_2021-6-13_16-3-39.png

upload_2021-6-13_16-4-41.png

Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION = Emmisive Screen
MATERIALS= roada_tarmac_ennis4481081
KEY_...= ksEmissive
VALUE_0= 128,128,128,0.1
VALUE_0_OFF=0, 0, 0
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH
[DISPLAY_...]
MESHES = wall457_s0_roada_tarmac_ennis448108102
REGION_START = 0, 0
REGION_SIZE = 1024, 768
HIGH_REFRESH_RATE = 1
FLIP_X = 0
FLIP_Y = 1
OUTPUT_ALPHA = 1
OUTPUT_GAMMA = 1
OUTPUT_SATURATION = 2
OUTPUT_BRIGHTNESS = 1.5
MODE = CAMERA
CAMERA_0 = -354.13, 65.33, 267.96
CAMERA_0_TARGET = FOCUSED_CAR
CAMERA_0_TARGET_INERTIA = 0.1
CAMERA_0_FOV = 10

Last edited:

I tweaked a bunch of materials, added some reflections here and there, made more realistic looking but still simple grass, tweaked the night lighting, got rid of the weird looking tower and replaced it with the one from the 2012 version, animated the flags, added some rain, replaced some sponsors and logos with 2021 equivalents, and incorporated the bumpier NAGP road mesh instead of the original. It's not a masterpiece, but it's cool.

View attachment 1017177

View attachment 1017178

View attachment 1017179

View attachment 1017180

View attachment 1017181

Fantastic work man. Feels you were on a mission here. Mesh is super cool and all the changes greatly improve immersion. Many thanks !

View attachment 1017177

View attachment 1017178

View attachment 1017179

View attachment 1017180

View attachment 1017181

Just curious, is this based on the Detroit 2017 with the NAGP mesh cobbled together that I uploaded, or is it a new mesh?

It's an issue with CSP 0.1.74. You can fix it by rolling back to the previous version, then copy the CSP extensions/lua folder to your desktop, reinstall 0.1.74 again, copy the lua folder off your desktop into the extension folder... and after that, it should work.

now, is that just the LUA folder in ac root, or am i being stupid because i cant see any CSP folders in any AC location

now, is that just the LUA folder in ac root, or am i being stupid because i cant see any CSP folders in any AC location

So long as you're running CSP, you'll have the folder assettocorsa/extension/lua.

It's that lua folder you have to copy from a CSP build before 0.1.74, then put it back in the same place after reinstalling 0.1.74.

EDIT: If you don't have those folders, you must not be running Custom Shaders Patch.

Last edited:
So long as you're running CSP, you'll have the folder assettocorsa/extension/lua.

It's that lua folder you have to copy from a CSP build before 0.1.74, then put it back in the same place after reinstalling 0.1.74.

EDIT: If you don't have those folders, you must not be running Custom Shaders Patch.

yeah, it was just me being stupid haha, thanks!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back