Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
more than enough man, thanks a lot :)

just one thing, can you make more of it if it doesn't take your time too much? like 2 per a team
I can do two of each colour with different numbers. This is one of these skins where I had to start from scratch with AO maps hence the simplicity. Won’t have much time to do anything else but I’ll upload the psd location if any one else wants to go into more detail.

I will say, that the CSP 1.7.4 fix did fix the extensions error, however skins are still broken for me. has anyone come across a fix for that issue?

yep, only difference is dallara's engine has got a boosty boi

The new Mono does too... but the oldone doesn't. Either way, you don't really hear the turbo in the Dallara. They've got better taste than having a 'whoosh-bang' thing going on in that car. :lol:

I will say, that the CSP 1.7.4 fix did fix the extensions error, however skins are still broken for me. has anyone come across a fix for that issue?

Turn off 'Cache AC Data to speed up loading' in the CSP General Settings tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
ACTK Sturup Raceway v1.02
Rain Fx, Light Fx, Seasonal Adjustements
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1286

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_sturup_11-5-121-20-14-57.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_sturup_11-5-121-20-10-49.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_sturup_11-5-121-20-10-13.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_sturup_11-5-121-20-11-15.jpg
v1.02
delete tga textures in trees.kn5
could crash on loading
thanks @Rainmaker87

I can do two of each colour with different numbers. This is one of these skins where I had to start from scratch with AO maps hence the simplicity. Won’t have much time to do anything else but I’ll upload the psd location if any one else wants to go into more detail.

I'd really like to see you guys who are putting in so many hours for the community to have a "buy me coffee" link in your profile so that the community can show it's appreciation.

LONDON Rework

LOL. rework, I didnt even know there WAS a London.. ;) got a link handy for the pre-re-work one?

Nevermind , found it I remember it now. Has anyone worked on that roadmesh yet? some of those corners will tear your arms out on a direct drive?

Last edited:
In fact you have 2 options.
A GTR2 conversion of the 2003 track, which is more or less the same layout, but with better polymesh etc.
Or a Shift conversion that have the 2004 version of Spa + their Test Drive Ferrari, that have the 1980 version aswell.

I have those games plus the previously mentioned TOCA Race Driver 3 so could rip the tracks for someone to do the next steps....?

Has anyone ripped a dreamcast metropolis street racer track?

I am watching some videos and there are street sections of Japan, London, etc.

It does not look so bad for the time it is, it has more quality than gran turismo 4

Last edited:
Did anyone ever made some good Lexus IS-F mods? The ones on Assettoland aren't bad but I feel there's something missing. And what about the RC-F from Markus Kass? The hand placement on the steering wheel is messed up

Did anyone ever made some good Lexus IS-F mods? The ones on Assettoland aren't bad but I feel there's something missing. And what about the RC-F from Markus Kass? The hand placement on the steering wheel is messed up
Can't comment on the first as I've never downloaded any IS Fs yet, but for the hand placement, open the car in CM showroom, tick Driver, then Movable Driver, press T, and you'll get some movement axes that you can use to reposition the driver. Do that to find a hand position you're happy with then you can use the options just below the tick box to save it.

Good vid of the NFS Most Wanted map conversion by NFS reborn. I don't think this project has been mentioned here before. Track is extremely bumpy, you're warned.

I'd really like to see you guys who are putting in so many hours for the community to have a "buy me coffee" link in your profile so that the community can show it's appreciation.
Thanks @El Locho but I am happy with paying it forward for all the mod cars, skins & tracks that others, with far greater talent and commitment have provided for myself ,family and wider AC community. Not only during these challenging times but since AC came on the scene.

Last edited:
Can't comment on the first as I've never downloaded any IS Fs yet, but for the hand placement, open the car in CM showroom, tick Driver, then Movable Driver, press T, and you'll get some movement axes that you can use to reposition the driver. Do that to find a hand position you're happy with then you can use the options just below the tick box to save it.

That's amazing. When I used to mod F1 Challenge 99-02 doing that was a pain in the ass.
I'll fiddle around with it. Thank you!

I guess we all hope Nobody finishes up the 64 bit version of the tool that works on pcars1 already so we can do pcars2/ams2 and grab the 93 from there.
I opened up the NFS SHift 2 Unleashed folders and there is only one Spa in it "Spa Era 3" and it looks like this, so not sure if that version was piad DLC or something as I cannot find it and this version is the modern one.
View attachment 1017154
Ferrari Racing Legends has some old tracks! The game engine is the same!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back