RTM Mods / Apexxer / ACTK
Add lod 1 2 3
Fixed collider.kn5
Fixed tyres.ini
Fixed setup.ini
Fixed F6 cameras
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1299

ascari_kz1r_gt3.jpg

The lods are the worst i have seen ever. Only less triangles applied and the same objects. Awful performance in the race. Why do you always choose the easy way and not the best way to do the things? Quality >>>> Quantity.

RMS TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS:

Our First official car pack release for AC:

View attachment 1018120

LOLA REWORK MEGA PACK PART 1: 2006 - 2008

Contains All 8 Lola B05 chassis that raced from 2006 - 2008
Lola B06
The forgotten Lola R8 (swiss spirit Lola B07/18)
Charouz Lola
The Charouz Lola Aston Martin
The 2008 Rebellion B08
And finally the B08 Mazda

Megapack Link here:
https://mega.nz/file/3RcS1ZYT#ldfJlgqEK0c7-nxt4Q1mDX1j5Fc7KT19Oqsk0Xxb_ew

Casual link here:
https://mega.nz/file/fI1EFTxB#KmsWAbvmnygUiY2X1mdoD2KEViYQ7WnmyKxQOa8WTjY

Casual includes: 1 lola B05, 1 Lola B07, Lola AM and the Rebellion.
Megapack includes LM and LMS/ALMS Packages of almost all the cars in this pack.

From the RMS TEAM:
Me
Kamil Cader
Fullnoise
Peugeot905
edit: we are beginners but we are happy to share our work with you all.
Thank you for the time and effort put into this. May I ask what has been reworked? I didn't find a changelog in the download.

Also, there are some cars with both data.acd file and a data folder. Which one do we keep?

The lods are the worst i have seen ever. Only less triangles applied and the same objects. Awful performance in the race. Why do you always choose the easy way and not the best way to do the things? Quality >>>> Quantity.

I don't think it is completely his fault. I say that because that is an RTM mod. He could've spent a bit more time to make it better though, so you are right.

RMS TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS:

Thank you for sharing your work, something I noticed, as per the first picture, is that in game the driver is not all visible as he is partly stock into some slab, but in CM showroom, he is fine.
the second picture is about the panel to the left being in very low res.

9C2C13BD9A86E6C86B5A70C2B812060D36E25F9E

5CBB8A16598FC85A2D35C9F192046D02550D8ED6

Wow. Just plain wow. Thanks for the tremendous amount of work you all put into this, it's very, very much appreciated! Thank you!

Thank you for the time and effort put into this. May I ask what has been reworked? I didn't find a changelog in the download.

Also, there are some cars with both data.acd file and a data folder. Which one do we keep?

you're very welcome and it's up to you @OooAhh Cantona they are the same thing and what was mainly reworked was the physics and a bit of remodeling bare in mind we aren't high standard modders but we did it so we can bring all these fascinating and forgotten LMPs that was brought in by @NeilB1971 and rework and remodel so everyone can enjoy and drive put in as an overhaul mod. you'll notice in pack 2 we did some remodeling as pack 2 will be 2009 and 2010 cars. you'll notice a difference easily on what was remodeled is the B06 and the B07's (use the lola R8 for example).

also Sound wise you can use a different sound if you please but i'd recommend using VRC's R8 for the lola R8. (p.s. we had to use some things from other mods since they was already made in e.g: the VRC engine.ini for the R8). But aero and others we did on our own.
also for the data on engine and looks we used ultimate car page and racing sports cars :lol:

in a nice TL:DR.
you're welcome bringing these and remodeling and physics was reworked. It is pretty much an overhaul of neil's GRiD mod, Simdream and RTM's stuff.
And use the VRC R8 for the Lola R8.

Thank you for sharing your work, something I noticed, as per the first picture, is that in game the driver is not all visible as he is partly stock into some slab, but in CM showroom, he is fine.
the second picture is about the panel to the left being in very low res.

Cars are open for anyone to modify and improve. I didnt know about first issue, thank You, albeit I dont know if Ill be able to fix this. I will try for sure someday. The second one: well this is the GTR2 model and this was the only panel that fits to this body.

In general, we did what we could to improve the models( within margins of our current skills ).

The real effort was done with the physics and all the research around it.

edit: total number of lola rework will be ~80 cars with accurate specifications of bodywork and performance.

Last edited:
The really quick and really dirty method is probably going to be to temporarily move the track's extension folder (or at least file) elsewhere.
Not sure about Willow, but for Shuto doing this allows me to load version 0.9.1 with only CSP 1.60 (when it normally requires at least 1.73). Still figuring out exactly which parameters in that long extension file actually activate things that 1.60 can't deal with so that I can keep at least those features.
I expect there will be one or several things in Willow's extension file that you could identify and remove (I don't have that track, nor much in the way of knowledge of CSP's features; kinda stabbing in the dark with Shuto TBH).

Edit: After comparing it with the other files in that folder, just removing the animations (which seem to be for all the train models) from near the end of Shuto's extension.ini did the trick for my problem (loads offline with CSP 1.60; haven't tried online). The trains are cool to have, but it if means the shadows look normal I can live without them.
Don't know if this will help you with Willow though. Depends what recent CSP features it's trying to load.

No. Not without converting (ie. recreating) it to AC as well.

Yeah, thank you but sadly nothing seems to work, very strange, on 1.75 road looks great, 1.69 road is like its magnified and pixelated...
Such a shame that some things demand you run highest CSP considering its perpetually in beta..

God knows what its like for you running 1.60.

Anyone have a decent Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa?
This car was one of the first toys I had as a kid. The version on assettoland is completely butchered, my wheel could wake up the neighbours if it was night time.

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a decent Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa?
This car was one of the first toys I had as a kid. The version on assettoland is completely butchered, my wheel could wake up the neighbours if it was night time.

View attachment 1018163
I have this one (Dragster666,Benjaminavtek,DaWeedz v 1.1): https://mega.nz/file/nfIwVZaC#920fWNgW2geZ2N8gg7u_eseQZv6LxHusXrV6Tfly68U

Edit: but as far is I can see the one posted by AL is from the same guys. Must add that this version does nothing weird to my DD wheel though.

Last edited:
Apparently there is a sim version of that track in gtr2, but, to my knowledge, it never made it to AC. I looked but could not find it.

Thunderhill Raceway Park
is a motorsports complex located 7 miles West of Willows, California, United States, in the Sacramento Valley. It is the venue for the longest automobile race in the United States, the 25 Hours of Thunderhill, held annually during the first weekend in December.

Thunderhill has two tracks: the original 3 mile track known as Thunderhill East, and a new 2 mile track known as Thunderhill West. The two tracks can also be combined to offer a 5-mile track, the longest road course in America. Thunderhill also offers a large skid pad area as well for drifting and car control events.

The venue is available for a wide variety of events or functions. It can be rented for racing events, lapping day events, drifting events, go kart events, driving schools, ride and drive programs, corporate events, commercials, a movie location, trade shows, weddings, receptions, swap meets etc.

San Francisco Region Properties, Inc., dba Thunderhill Park is the wholly owned subsidiary of the San Francisco Region Sports Car Club of America. Thunderhill Raceway has its own board of directors and is operated completely independently of the non-profit subsidiary.

Apparently there is a sim version of that track in gtr2, but, to my knowledge, it never made it to AC. I looked but could not find it.

Thunderhill Raceway Park
is a motorsports complex located 7 miles West of Willows, California, United States, in the Sacramento Valley. It is the venue for the longest automobile race in the United States, the 25 Hours of Thunderhill, held annually during the first weekend in December.

Thunderhill has two tracks: the original 3 mile track known as Thunderhill East, and a new 2 mile track known as Thunderhill West. The two tracks can also be combined to offer a 5-mile track, the longest road course in America. Thunderhill also offers a large skid pad area as well for drifting and car control events.

The venue is available for a wide variety of events or functions. It can be rented for racing events, lapping day events, drifting events, go kart events, driving schools, ride and drive programs, corporate events, commercials, a movie location, trade shows, weddings, receptions, swap meets etc.

San Francisco Region Properties, Inc., dba Thunderhill Park is the wholly owned subsidiary of the San Francisco Region Sports Car Club of America. Thunderhill Raceway has its own board of directors and is operated completely independently of the non-profit subsidiary.

Last edited:
No:2 IN THE @marc_13000 & @Blackcelica TRACK & SKIN PROJECTS
Le Castellet, CIRCUIT PAUL RICARD EMERATES GP de FRANCE

SEEMS TO NOT BE A FAN FAVOURITE, HOWEVER EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO BRING A 2021 VERSION FOR YOU TO TRY AND ENJOY.
NEW PIT LANE, NEW BUILDINGS, NEW MARKER BOARDS, NEW BRIDGES
NEW TARMAC, NEW RUN OFFS, NEW COLOURS, NEW SPONSORS.
(some sponsors missed on purpose, ZOOM & Visit Portugal, NOT enough billboards to accommodate all)

DRS MARKERS ARE IN PLACE BUT NO ACTIVE ZONES YET (it's all open, AI can really only open in the approx space anyway)
MOST OF THE WORK & TIME HAS BEEN INVESTED BY @marc_13000 (a big thank you)
I've just skinned and coloured, can't really take any credit for that.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ro2cfyw16uqozh8/paul_ricard_2021.rar/file

Awesome! Thanks for the update, something to be excited about towards the weekend!

SEEMS TO NOT BE A FAN FAVOURITE, HOWEVER EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO BRING A 2021 VERSION FOR YOU TO TRY AND ENJOY.
(some sponsors missed on purpose, ZOOM & Visit Portugal, NOT enough billboards to accommodate all)

DRS MARKERS ARE IN PLACE BUT NO ACTIVE ZONES YET (it's all open, AI can really only open in the approx space anyway)

THIS IS A STANDALONE 2021 F1 VERSION, 1 LAYOUT and will NOT override any other versions you may have.
View attachment 1018176 View attachment 1018177 View attachment 1018178 View attachment 1018179 View attachment 1018180 View attachment 1018181 View attachment 1018182 View attachment 1018183 View attachment 1018184 View attachment 1018185 View attachment 1018186 View attachment 1018187 View attachment 1018188 View attachment 1018189 View attachment 1018190 View attachment 1018191
Outstanding work guys. I actually DO like this circuit and this totally blows away the previous versions. Been playing it earlier today in VR so comparing both is day and night.

Thank you so much.

THIS IS A STANDALONE 2021 F1 VERSION, 1 LAYOUT and will NOT override any other versions you may have.
View attachment 1018176 View attachment 1018177 View attachment 1018178 View attachment 1018179 View attachment 1018180 View attachment 1018181 View attachment 1018182 View attachment 1018183 View attachment 1018184 View attachment 1018185 View attachment 1018186 View attachment 1018187 View attachment 1018188 View attachment 1018189 View attachment 1018190 View attachment 1018191

Not a fan favourite, but still a track that everyone needs to have in their collection, and it's good to have a decent version of it. Thank you.

Thank you guys, really appreciated it!

no problem we are offering additional championships, I haven't seen you are going to offer a Volkswagen fun cup evo3 championship ????

View attachment 1018084
Update for this car is getting close too, Fixed a lot more than I first thought I would. Working wipers, a working Motec dashboard, body part animations, correct rims, closed a hole in the bonnet, lighting issues, separated the braking lights from the 'fog' light, shaders, and currently still working on some physic components and adding the updates to the LODs as well to get that to look right. Might get it done sometime next week I'd say

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back