Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
Maybe @_EASY_ want fix this alpina B10, ok the car is awesome, is almost finished, but the car in fourth gear literally dies, it does not reach 200km / h and worse, it loses speed

By your username I assume you have tried your share of rally sims, how would you say AC Rally cars/tracks feel compared to something like WRC 9, modded Richard Burns Rally, Dirt 2 or even Beam.NG (been loving rallying here as of late, even crashing my car makes me happy). I've about tried them all but AC, has I haven't been rallying since I got it, mostly setting up and racing GT3, IMSA or "60s whatever" in it.

I got my start in Dirt, then Dirt 2, tried a bit of WRC and since I tried Richard Burns and Beam.NG the first 3 seem kinda odd to drive.
the problem with assetto corsa is that there is not really rally type physics with the tires for snow and dirt, and some mod there is a lot of understeer, but it is a mod not a real rally game, basically assetto corsa was made for alphal circuits (GT cars, F1, GT3, WTCR, ..), have you tested the RBR Pro (mod) ? this is the best physics for rally so far, I use WRC 8, 9 and demo 10 for modern WRCs and DIRT Rally 2.0 for the variety of rally cars

I just now learning how to use CM's LOD Generator which is a absolute blessing! It took a few try messing around the triangles setting and somehow unintentionally delete my KN5 file. (always make backup copies) I made some LODs for a few cars in Bazza's TCL Pack. Flawless run in a 30 car grid race! It also look much better then my old method. 👍
Do you know what is modified in the main KN5 file when generating LODs through CM? I noticed that.

Need help
an idea to my concern?
What is missing?
Capture d’écran 2021-06-25 194446.png

I was looking at the tutorial on how to implement google data with rtb and the first thing it says is start with a simple hint with little embellishment, so ... we got off to a good start 🤣

I dont "rally", but I have released a few "rally" tracks and other rough surface/jumpy tracks.

Most cars are horrible.. BUT, here are a few that "work" on dirt/jumps.

kunos:
ks_audi_sport_quattro
ks_toyota_celica_st185 (use hard tires if you want to "drift")

other:
lancia_delta_intergrale_evo by "Wack" <--- very good physics and jumps "flat"

these are very very fun especially on Smelter, for example. Be sure to try them on your favorite "yump"
Hello,
how to have less dust on this track ??? because during RallyCross with 6 cars it's difficult to see behind the AIs ... I'm used to it but some people ask me if we can adjust this in the content manager or in track files

Screenshot_teslamodel3mpp_oulton_park_26-5-121-13-6-57.png

Hey guys. I have now used Oulton Park Fosters for the first time. And there I noticed these strange shadows. Is there any way to get rid of them?

@marc_13000 @Blackcelica

About Turkish GP.

Do you think anything for it? If yes, what do you need? How can I help you?
Track was done over and over last year, too much probably resulting to extra versions popping up all over the place. It even ended up with my skin baked in without any credit for it. It will probably just need a sponsor swap around 2021 unless something drastically changes. Better working video screens and electronic billboards probably, oh and the aramco pit floor strip was never fixed, so maybe.

Another quick one, one of the cars in bazzas TCL pack has really short gearing, when i use it i notch it up a clog or two, sadly noticed the AI doesn't do this so is struggling on straights.
Is there a way to get the AI to have the same set up as me?
bumpety bump bump

sry . didn't check . i doesn't have it either .maybe someone here can help with .
Only the Alfa 156 is a complete car in this morbidly obese mod. The other files are replacements for the respective cars. The object was to edit all the appropriate files of the Super Touring Wagen (?) candidates to achieve a level playing field (BoP). So...obtain all the cars in question (mostly readily avail), then overwrite with the contents of the STW98 mod. Somebody went to a LOT of trouble....

Last edited:
Track was done over and over last year, too much probably resulting to extra versions popping up all over the place. It even ended up with my skin baked in without any credit for it. It will probably just need a sponsor swap around 2021 unless something drastically changes. Better working video screens and electronic billboards probably, oh and the aramco pit floor strip was never fixed, so maybe.
I'm not an Mesh expert but we (me & Enver) trying to make intermediate layout better like working on bumps on the track and such.

As you've said, main circuit is good as is (except we talked it before) sponsors & their rigging with the model.

So if you wanna do something or looking for information, i can arrange them as much as i can find.

I put your name (and all of the people that i can find that worked on that mod) to the credits. hoping that i didn't miss aynbody. if i did, please contact me so i can add.

btw, loved the paul ricard mod. don't like the track much but the replay cameras are the best imo. i love that far angles that zoomed in with dof effect.

Only the Alfa 156 is a complete car in this morbidly obese mod. The other files are replacements for the respective cars. The object was to edit all the appropriate files Super Touring Wagen (?) candidates to achieve a level playing field (BoP). So...obtain all the cars in question (mostly readily avail), then overwrite with the contents of the STW98 mod. Somebody went to a LOT of trouble....
i take it i cant share a pre done pack on here.

Do you know what is modified in the main KN5 file when generating LODs through CM? I noticed that.
Sorry, forget what I said earlier, CM lod generator won't tamper main KN5 file... I just had a dumb moment at 2:00 am

What happen I want CM to create a new LOD C file only, so I uncheck LOD B and D before starting generating, but CM has also overwritten the lod.ini to LODc only. After the process was done I notice I couldn't preview the car in showcase and I get a error box... I didn't know what went wrong so I assume the main KN5 file was somehow corrupted.

Rather then checking the data folder for answers, I just said FK it and went to bed. I would still advised making a backup copies if you want to do some experimenting with the generator.

PM3D - BMW 320 BTCC/STW from Race department
PM3D - Nissan Primera BTCC from Race department
MSC - Alfa 156 STW- in pack already
Simdream -
Audi A4 1996 BTCC,
Vauxhall Vectra 1996 BTCC,
Peugeot 406 1996 BTCC,
Honda Accord 1996 BTCC.

Can i share them here?
Do you know the paid mods rules? And it doesn't matter who is the author.
Awkward Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

A bit of googling and time consumer, will get all those cars (not SimBim).

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back