Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,031 comments
Does anyone have any leads on a Rockford Speedway? I been watching the special events and one lap duels on youtube. All the sloppy lines and unpredictable driving was enough to fire up the rig lol. But I see nothing in regards to this track?

somewhere in Finland...

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_dirt3_finlandtrail_14-7-121-3-16-24.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_dirt3_finlandtrail_14-7-121-3-18-4.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_dirt3_finlandtrail_14-7-121-14-14-27.jpg

a lot of overlap on the tracks but some new ones in there... pretty interesting... Does GTS laser scan the real tracks?
Ye I'm sure they're laser scanned, just like with that sweet looking Tsukuba converted by DDM/Dimah/Esprit, hope Reboot Team will convert one in the same quality or superior to that modder.

Ye I'm sure they're laser scanned, just like with that sweet looking Tsukuba converted by DDM/Dimah/Esprit, hope Reboot Team will convert one in the same quality or superior to that modder.
Those would be welcome additions then... I tried to download the track file but its already bandwidth exceeded.
Shame the tracks werent single downloads..

From Fecebook. This is not my mod. It's an update. Support the author, and join the FB group if you can.

Adriaan SuyMNBA Assetto Modding Group

1tfmSponhsolred ·

[ RELEASE: PORSCHE 992 GT3 1.03 Manual and PDK ]
extra button A: switch cluster
extra B: switch nav/radio
extra C and D: doors
changelog:
1.03:
-new cluster switchable with extra button 1
-physics overhaul by Hyde Cheung
-minor changes and fixes
1.02:
-odometers added
-laptime and chrono clock
-switch to radio with extra button 1 (thanks to Buja Gili for radio)
-slightly reduced filesize, polycount and objects
-slightly adjusted rear lights (thanks for help Benjamin Adam)
-remapped part of body around rear fenders (people reported issue with pixels)
-changed rpm and speed arrows
-shifting animations
-darker exhausts (should be kinda black)
1.01:
-fixed font of speed digital instrument
-reduced aero, tyre grip and braking power
-fixed gear ratios on PDK
-fixed steer lock on Manua
-fixed rpm limiter
-use extra button 1 and 2 to open doors ingame
1.0:
-AO inside/out
-working blinkers
-working wipers
-dashboard icons (tc, abs etc)
-fixed RPM gauge
-PBR materials
-gps and other ext config tweaks
-991 GT3 RS Magnesium Wheels
-Matrix Led Headlights
-Scibsound GT3 rs sound

LINKS:
PDK: https://mega.nz/file/YLxQiarT#DZIzxgNDBwper-9PD2zYnmAq6DRhtSG8djsM9xL2YeE

MANUAL: https://mega.nz/file/NPp2UQQa#HrWheHF2Gv8XgAAWKKn-UcUjpFOVrLfSBXXFSiAJD4M

19 Comments
@__EASY__ are you able to fix the windscreen please so that we got working rain effects as well, not only the wipers moving? Appreciate.

As I can't seem to be able to copy a folder link, here are the GTS cars files on Sharemods, so I hope everybody is able to download them without any hassle:

tracks are on their way as well...
here are the track links:

Last edited:
im looking rainfx cfg for:
sveg
road atalanta
leman fm7
kunstrop
silesia ring
fonteny
feldbergring
donington gp 2018
deutchlandring
bermgarten
autodromo de buenos aires

tnx for share.

im looking rainfx cfg for:
sveg
road atalanta
leman fm7
kunstrop
silesia ring
fonteny
feldbergring
donington gp 2018
deutchlandring
bermgarten
autodromo de buenos aires

tnx for share.

Buenos Aires!

I'm hoping that's not skin related lol (who made that skin I wonder 🤔 😜 - nice to see it getting some use)
I will check that car/skin combo with 1.75 tomorrow and see if it does it at my end too and will let you know.
I checked a couple skins and I think they are all like this. I don't know what might be at the car level that might do it?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back