Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
I prefer the Acc version, but the wipers don't clean the windshield

editing now
excuse me, im solved the problem tks...

Last edited:
Thanks for the update (though I can - again - throw 24 nice skins that don't fit this version in the bin. 😒
You guys probably have reasons but still...

Anyway, just wanted to report that skin #66 has no race number on the right side of the car (the others are OK though).
yes sorry :s , there will be an upgrade on those skins later on ^^
on the bmw , the mapping is same exept some ao uptade , so you might just need to uptade your skins on new ao i believe ^^

Last edited:
Does anyone have any leads on a Rockford Speedway? I been watching the special events and one lap duels on youtube. All the sloppy lines and unpredictable driving was enough to fire up the rig lol. But I see nothing in regards to this track?
Looked everywhere I can for this, no leads. Seems to be a pretty poor rfactor 1 convert, someone would need to completely overhaul it and convert to AC... easier to build from scratch... I don't have the experience to do this for you, sorry.

Or Someone who knows how to make this work... Please

Attachments

• Screenshot_ag_rufrgt8_gt3_acu_bathurst_14-7-121-17-4-55.jpg
    Screenshot_ag_rufrgt8_gt3_acu_bathurst_14-7-121-17-4-55.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 53
Pretty cool to see all of the GT Sport content out in the wild right now. That’s a pretty exciting prospect for the future of this modding community. Lots of juicy stuff for everyone to sink their teeth into, and it’s all publicly available too which is amazing.

Now I’m not demanding any of this but if I had any hopes, I really want a nice quality version of the 2011 Audi R18 at last. That car’s been done so dirty over the course of AC’s lifespan.

I just really hope the first product of these conversions isn’t like GT Sport Brands Hatch or something that we already have, that would be pretty disappointing.

Last edited:
Wipers do not working, but tnks

Yeah, I'm sorry dude. Not everyone made animated wipers back in the day as we didn't have the rain mod so there was no point. You'll find for every new car on assettoland, where that link is from, you'll have 30-40 dead mods that will probably never get animated wipers.

One day, I'll pick blender back up or maybe learn 3ds max and upload some mods.

TCL Hillman Imp CSP Wipers

Been playing about with CSP new wiper animation tool, it's actually quite intuitive once I got the idea of what it requires to set it up which at first was a bit of trial and error. It's quite exciting to use and I aim to animate far more wipers this way to contribute somehow.

I think all that is required to share is the updated Extension config from within the car folder as it doesn't actually modify the model files themselves which is how it can work with encrypted cars as well and as usual you may need to create an extension folder to place the file if it doesn't exist already in the car folder. Forgive me if this doesn't work sharing it this way but I think this is all it modifies and then CSP does all the rest. 🙂

Attachments

• ext_config.zip
    618 bytes · Views: 62
Last edited:
Holy snap, so many cars and tracks to try out!
As I can't seem to be able to copy a folder link, here are the GTS cars files on Sharemods, so I hope everybody is able to download them without any hassle:

tracks are on their way as well...
here are the track links:
what cars are in those packs?

I think i have to convert the gts car pack

idont know how so can some body do it

Found this on Facebook today:

View attachment 1067387

This 8.8 GB file promises (almost) ALL cars and tracks from GranTurismo Sport! Unfortunately the file is too big for direct download. Has anybody installed the MEGA-desktop-app and already downloaded that file? Hopefully some modders here can use it.

It seems to be a lot of content:

View attachment 1067388
can you make it a google drive link plz

annoying mega only allows 5gbs quota now i am going to have to wait or can someone make it a google drive download.

I need link for ferrari 599 gtb drift car

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a way to clean up tags from %LOCALAPPDATA%\AcTools Content Manager.
where are they?
It's a mess isn't it?! The list of tags in your pic are compiled from each car's ui_car.json file. For the Abarth500, for example, its in
\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500\ui\ui_car.json

Depending on what you want to achieve there are tools in CM or you can go straight for text editing the .json themselves.

Beezer has beat me to it for individual cars but for CM if you select all the cars you want to edit in the content tab of CM then go to "Add tag" it also gives you options for removing shared tags. So you can get rid of all "gt3" tags for all cars that have it, for example.

I haven't tried it myself, but if you want to scratch everything and start over with your own tagging system, then I reckon textcrawler would be worth a shot https://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk/textcrawler.html

If you open up this file with a text editor, the first few lines look like this:

{
"name": "Abarth 500 EsseEsse",
"brand": "Abarth",
"description": "Turning the modern Fiat 500 into an Abarth meant lowering the ride, adding a turbocharger to the 1.4-litre engine (no mean feat under that tiny bonnet), giving it Torque Transfer Control for more aggressive cornering and improving the aerodynamics with side-skirts and spoilers.<br><br>The little Abarth is fast, very agile and plenty of fun.",
"tags": [
"#small sports",
"fwd",
"manual",
"turbo",
"street",
"hot hatchback",
"italy"
],

So you'd just have to get textcrawler to search your whole cars directory for ui_car.json and then do a replace everything between

and

],

with blank.

Ooooooo, I forgot about multiple selections and "Add Tag" That's a good way. You would first need to search the tag:xxxxxx to find the cars with the same tag you want to get rid of and then use "Add Tag" to delete all those in one click of the "x".

Last edited:
looking for a way to clean up tags from %LOCALAPPDATA%\AcTools Content Manager.
where are they?
View attachment 1067574

It's a mess isn't it?! The list of tags in your pic are compiled from each car's ui_car.json file. For the Abarth500, for example, its in
\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500\ui\ui_car.json

Depending on what you want to achieve there are tools in CM or you can go straight for text editing the .json themselves.

Beezer has beat me to it for individual cars but for CM if you select all the cars you want to edit in the content tab of CM then go to "Add tag" it also gives you options for removing shared tags. So you can get rid of all "gt3" tags for all cars that have it, for example.

I haven't tried it myself, but if you want to scratch everything and start over with your own tagging system, then I reckon textcrawler would be worth a shot https://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk/textcrawler.html

If you open up this file with a text editor, the first few lines look like this:

{
"name": "Abarth 500 EsseEsse",
"brand": "Abarth",
"description": "Turning the modern Fiat 500 into an Abarth meant lowering the ride, adding a turbocharger to the 1.4-litre engine (no mean feat under that tiny bonnet), giving it Torque Transfer Control for more aggressive cornering and improving the aerodynamics with side-skirts and spoilers.<br><br>The little Abarth is fast, very agile and plenty of fun.",
"#small sports",
"fwd",
"manual",
"turbo",
"street",
"hot hatchback",
"italy"
],

So you'd just have to get textcrawler to search your whole cars directory for ui_car.json and then do a replace everything between

and

],

with blank.

Ooooooo, I forgot about multiple selections and "Add Tag" That's a good way. You would first need to search the tag:xxxxxx to find the cars with the same tag you want to get rid of and then use "Add Tag" to delete all those in one click of the "x".
Just wanted to point out that I made a thread for that here, there's been a bit of discussion in there about how to group things, what cars to put in each group, how to delete tags, how to get the right liveries out of the livery priority feature, things like that.

@Cote Dazur Not a huge read or anything but it might be worth a look.

Alright...don't be upset, actually all mods on that site don't work the cleaners. Even so, I can edit setup, beacons among others in the data file. I've tried using Blebder and 3dsmax but I don't have the capacity for such a thing. If you could suggest, the vintage car mods will be a dream for me when using these cleaners. hugs of Brazil

Last edited:
TCL Hillman Imp CSP Wipers

Been playing about with CSP new wiper animation tool, it's actually quite intuitive once I got the idea of what it requires to set it up which at first was a bit of trial and error. It's quite exciting to use and I aim to animate far more wipers this way to contribute somehow.

I think all that is required to share is the updated Extension config from within the car folder as it doesn't actually modify the model files themselves which is how it can work with encrypted cars as well and as usual you may need to create an extension folder to place the file if it doesn't exist already in the car folder. Forgive me if this doesn't work sharing it this way but I think this is all it modifies and then CSP does all the rest. 🙂

I can ask if your download is already animation ready. Just need to add the name of the windshield and wipers? Sorry about the doubt thank you

Looking for a London street mod, with an AI line that doesn't collide with the bridge curb, thanks

Sorry for talking too much, but since I don't know how to use blender and others, I didn't even understand the animated wipers csp, but if anyone in the community has links to the centenary lambos, veneno, murcielago and redenton with functional wipers, I'm all thanks.. .

no not at all the right way to do it, it only makes the windshield invisible, look at the car from the outside, the cars should have 2 layers for the windows, kspixelreflextion for the outside and ksWindscreen for the inside.
for all of you who have problem with the kswindscreen you can try this!

.............but internal one with ksWindscreen shader needs also normals to look inwards.

Best Regards

Last edited:
Hello,

please, is there a Nissan 350Z (or Nismo Fairlady) Z33 SuperGT500 2005-2006 mod? Even a paid mod would be ok
I can't find it anywhere.

Thank you

Attachments

• nissan.jpg
    nissan.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 45
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back