Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
Can you make cars fuel equal? I was using car.ini and it's sort of maybe worked, but my car was still having 62,instead of 120 liters and i noticed that ai has inconsistent amount of fuel, either full or not and i even changed "max fuel" parameter in the same, .ini file, thoughts?

The only one I saw in videogames was in Project Gotham Racing 3(?) and World Racing 2
There is also two in the first TDU the W12 Syncro (a bit different from the nardo) and the W12 Roadster which i would really love to port but the models are really low poly especially the interior. Asphalt 9 Recently got a W12 Nardo and the model seems good not sure if anyone ripped it yet. Not sure about the interior if its good or not.

Last edited:
Gillet Vertigo v1.21
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1333

ag_gillet_vertigo.png
v1.21
Add shift animation by ApexVGear
Update driver3d.ini, digital_instruments.ini by Masscot

Last edited:
I always enjoyed how water puddle reflections create kind of immersion on road surface, the problem for me was, they form too slow, even on fast multiplier times, also they wait the track wetness become %100 to begin forming. Another issue for me was, you need high rain intensity for this and the rain particle effects of high rain intensities looks bit bad (beyond %30), %2-10 seems nice enough for my perception of realism.
Anyway to solve this, I modified the controller.lua file. Now, after couple of minutes, the road becomes full reflective. You just need small intensity values (2-10). I want to share the file here if anyone interested;

View attachment 1065850

You need to put controller.lua into assettocorsa/extension/weather-controllers/sol2 folder

I also put my sol configuration file which I made some tweaks if anyone wants.
it goes into documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/sol

Please backup these files originals first.
Thanks for the heads-up on editing the lua.
I had a little play with this and found your controller.lua settings to be far too extreme for my personal taste when using the default intensity values - the track would almost instantly turn into a swimming pool, even in light rain.
In the end I edited the original default controller.lua and made only one change, to the line:

local puddles_rain_wettingK = 6.00 --multiplier of puddles gaining by rain

...and changed the value to 18.00, which I'm guessing (this is all guesswork on my part) makes puddle form three times quicker than the default.
Everything else (general track wetting, drying etc) seemed fine so I left those alone, but puddles seem to form when and how I'd expect them to now, based on the intensity and duration of the rain.

Anyway, thanks again for the nudge towards editing the lua file, like you I thought puddles formed far too slowly so it's nice to be able to tweak that fairly easily.

Last edited:
Only this long thin object doesn't fit there. What is that - a space elevator? 😉
That Pikes Peak mod is something else.
I have the same problem.

At the start my wheels get messed up.
Space elevator may be the pit guy? I don't normally check that. Turns out that unticking "track adjustments" in CSP does not turn off track adjustments. If I didn't love it so much, I would hate it.

I have remade the spawns to suit mods with toothpick suspension, I got lazy; my bad.

20210718071348_1.jpg

If you are having issues spawning mod cars, here is a new mesh file to save downloading the whole thing again. Throw "pikes_mesh.kn5" into your "dr_pikes" track folder. : updated pike_mesh.kn5

Last edited:
There is also two in the first TDU the W12 Syncro (a bit different from the nardo) and the W12 Roadster which i would really love to port but the models are really low poly especially the interior. Asphalt 9 Recently got a W12 Nardo and the model seems good not sure if anyone ripped it yet. Not sure about the interior if its good or not.
Thanks for the reply everyone. Yeah, the first TDU @ Oahu had this car, didnt remember that (not the Nardo yeap). Let´s hope some 3d model show up (unlikely i know), but its definetly a cool and why not a "vintage" hypercar :)

Did anyone manage to grab the GTSport files from those links before they were taken down? I'd love to get my hands on a couple of the cars.
I grabbed the tracks, unfortunately nothing has changed since I extracted Suzuka from GT6 manually a few years ago. Only now you don't have to manually extract the files.

You end up with mesh files with no textures mapped. Textures are in DX10 format and even once converted for use don't match the mesh names so you end up with a jigsaw puzzle that is made up of pieces the shape of pins and is a picture of a pile of pins.

Then after manually changing the pin pictures into pin pictures your pin construction software can see and scrolling through the pile of pin pictures for an hour just to realise the picture for that particular pin is missing is kind of annoying.

tl;dr My advice if you're going to bother, ignore the bulk of the textures and be prepared to retexture most of it by hand.

Coming to the end, Le Mans pack, another "fake" car, 1950/1951 Talbot 26GS Biplace Sport from Asto Martin. Here is the graphics of the cars, with their livery. Unfortunately the "map" to create the skin, I had to adapt. I did a track test with files from the "DATA" folder which I modified to be close to the performance of the 1951 Jaguar C-Type and later the 1950 Jaguar XK120.

Attachments

• 6_J.Fangio.png
    6_J.Fangio.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 6_L.Rosier.png
    6_L.Rosier.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 6livery.png
    6livery.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 7_F.Gonzalez.png
    7_F.Gonzalez.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 7_O.Marimon.png
    7_O.Marimon.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 7livery.png
    7livery.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 8_E.Chaboud.png
    8_E.Chaboud.png
    38 KB · Views: 29
  • 8livery.png
    8livery.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 9_P.Meyrat.png
    9_P.Meyrat.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 9livery.png
    9livery.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 10_P.Levegh.png
    10_P.Levegh.png
    35 KB · Views: 25
  • 10livery.png
    10livery.png
    12 KB · Views: 33
Space elevator may be the pit guy? I don't normally check that. Turns out that unticking "track adjustments" in CSP does not turn off track adjustments. If I didn't love it so much, I would hate it.

I have remade the spawns to suit mods with toothpick suspension, I got lazy; my bad.

View attachment 1068242

If you are having issues spawning mod cars, here is a new mesh file to save downloading the whole thing again. Throw "pikes_mesh.kn5" into your "dr_pikes" track folder. : updated pike_mesh.kn5
Thanks it works now properly.
However I keep getting pretty bad fps across the map. Do you think there's a way to optimise the performance?

E6j6X18VoAISnk8

(found on Twitter) Now now what do we have here. Are TC2's models rippable ? Cause that Porsche deserves a better game.
Hey i played TC2 during the free weekend, but never got the full game after it expires. I would love to see those cars in AC. But theres also unique cars like the F1 hybrids & the police cars.

E6j6X18VoAISnk8

(found on Twitter) Now now what do we have here. Are TC2's models rippable ? Cause that Porsche deserves a better game.
Yeah, I actually saw some models posted on this VKontakte group, it contains some few obscure cars I never saw before such as a Cadillac concept car for example. They're all in .MAX format tho, if there's someway to use that format with Blender too, that would be great.

Last edited:
Here's my CSP Wipers for Shokeus Group B rally cars. I didn't add wipers to the Ford RS200 because both wipers are in the same mesh. They must be separated. The MG Metro 6R4 doesn't have rain effects from the inside cameras, you can see the rain but it doesn't hit the windshield nor the windows

Delta S4:
MG Metro 6R4:
Peugeot 206 T16 Evo:
Ford RS200:

You can get the cars here: https://act80s.forumactif.org/t769-pack-voitures-de-rallye-gr-b
View attachment 1067718

EDIT:
Link updated for the MG with some fixes by delpinsky
Links updated again. Now it includes the Ford RS200 with some fixes by delpinsky

And the full Group B pack is done. Enjoy the full Group B experience in treacherous rain conditions. Right in time to drive @Lernatix Pikes Peak :D

new shift animation
fix rear glass
ps: shift animation does not work properly in CM but very well in games
The shift timing needs adjusting to suit the new animation, it was set up for the previous one:

(data/driver3d.ini)

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=300
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=300
PRELOAD_RPM=8500
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

Pikes Peak Dirt Rally by @Lernatix

Everything works fine for me,​

I installed the kn5 mesh file in the description of the youtube video.​

The grip is better than the ever finished SimTraxx version .... I hope for updates as with the rally stages but for a first version it's good I think if we compare with the other Pikes Peak from Sébastien Loeb Rally and rF2, rF1, AC mods ....​

finally a person who realizes the conversion of Dirt Rally, for me the best version remains on Dirt Rally because it is official content but this mod has a lot of potential !!! Thanks for this work.

TV cameras are missing to make great videos now @CrisT86 @DaBaeda :)

Pikes_Peak1.JPG

Pikes_Peak2.JPG

Pikes_Peak4.JPG

Pikes_Peak5.JPG

Pikes_Peak56.JPG

DOWNLOAD all links in the video description here :

Last edited:
Pikes Peak Dirt Rally by @Lernatix

Everything works fine for me,​

I installed the kn5 mesh file in the description of the youtube video.​

The grip is better than the ever finished SimTraxx version .... I hope for updates as with the rally stages but for a first version it's good I think if we compare with the other Pikes Peak from Sébastien Loeb Rally and rF2, rF1, AC mods ....​

finally a person who realizes the conversion of Dirt Rally, for me the best version remains on Dirt Rally because it is official content but this mod has a lot of potential !!! Thanks for this work.

TV cameras are missing to make great videos now @CrisT86 @DaBaeda :)

View attachment 1068338
View attachment 1068340
View attachment 1068341
View attachment 1068342
View attachment 1068343
where to download?

About damn time we got a Pikes Peak track that isn't the unfinished SimTraxx crap.

I've always heard the Dirt Rally version wasn't the entirety of the course and the BeamNG version was complete. But this one had the avail of the race organizers as this is from the last official Pikes Peak game before their "great" deal with Polphony Digital. I shall not talk about that here or I might get in trouble lol.

Evening all

Came across this top-notch iconic kart track that deserves to be shared with the GTP community - it's up to date with CSP FX features, lighting, grass & rain inclusive... with 11 layout configurations for drifting, racing & hotlap modes...

It's absolutely free and it's a hoot!

1626612750451.png

Credits and appreciation to #Victor Alves for the release...
youTube-link

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back