Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
hello beautiful liveries Gulf but where did you get the 2 versions of the Mirage ? you are a man of 1000 surprises.
Le Mans and World Endurance car pack is from GTR2 (the most complete there is), and I downloaded it from another site. That's where I got the skins and cars from there, and I made these conversions with a lot of mistakes.

Amazing. will you release these as they are. Fingers crossed.
I don't think I can make it available, because some cars I used as a base, are paid, others are free (but from other people), and conversion has many errors, some cars were left with the steering column, when I put it on the track, with problems, other problems in the suspension, missing parts, decentralized mirrors, etc...These were cars that I've always been waiting for the Assetto Corsa, and they never arrived...kkk...so I tried to do it the way I did, as I have no knowledge deep in 3d programs (I used 3dsimed, my free license ends in 3 or 4 days). Waiting for someone to do something more complete. But for my personal use, for now I will be able to fill the grids.

I don't get what kind of workflow in "updating" mods prioritize stuff like shaking exhaust to things like mapping it properly and baking Ao for it
I don't get what kind of person throws a stick to make their pet dog run. I mean, if the dog is dumb enough to think a stick is worth running after maybe we should just shoot it.

Yay, thanks for the Paris update Reboot team. I know you guys do some pretty awesome stuff and I don't mean to take away from that but the old Paris AI was hot garbage, couldn't complete a single clean lap in many different cars, so nice to see some improvements on that front. 👍

Last edited:
There are a couple of new 'rare gems' on Legion's blog:

Great cars !
@GzeroD
Would it be possible to add a roll bar to the Cooper King Cobra ?
8034701.jpg

8034691.jpg

ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs GB (Fictional) Skins
Added some more fictional skins - CSP required for Pearlescent and Chrome effects
Thanks also to @Hosku for his wonderful McLaren F1 GTR Vodafone chrome/red skin that pointed me in the right direction to get the chrome effect for car #03
Hosku Skin here; https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-f1-gtr-vodafone-chrome-red.44177
1627685001833.png
__custom_showroom_1627681709.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_13_belgium_gp21_30-6-121-22-44-37.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627681621.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_13_belgium_gp21_30-6-121-22-45-28.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627681735.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_13_belgium_gp21_30-6-121-22-45-53.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627681760.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_13_belgium_gp21_30-6-121-22-45-5.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627681651.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_13_belgium_gp21_30-6-121-22-37-11.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627681678.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_13_belgium_gp21_30-6-121-22-44-9.jpg

Attachments

• Cozy61_01.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 31
  • Cozy61_02.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 30
  • Cozy61_03.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 30
  • Cozy61_04.zip
    5 MB · Views: 27
  • Cozy61_05.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Cozy61_13.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Yay, thanks for the Paris update Reboot team. I know you guys do some pretty awesome stuff and I don't mean to take away from that but the old Paris AI was hot garbage, couldn't complete a single clean lap in many different cars, so nice to see some improvements on that front. 👍
Thanks for noticing- I tried. Can't guarantee it will work for every mod out there. Walled in tracks are always unforgiving. A lot of work has been done by the guys to help improve the track, including some new layouts.

Have fun.

Just in case they get missed in the deep ocean of half-assed flotsam, a couple of very nice Ferrari 355 Berlinettas popped up on AL earlier:
Refractive lights, AO, emissive instruments, animated gearstick, wipers, LODs, interior trim options...
This legendary car is finally getting the mod it deserves.
Top job.
Such an amazing and high-quality work! All these fixes would come up perfect to the Challenge version...

Hi, i'm looking for csp rain/wipers updates for cars:

xj220
porsche 959 rs
aston v8 vantage s
bugatti eb110 ss
porsche 911 turbo leib 1993
acura nsx/honda
chiron
maclaren artura
porsche 912r

Maybe do you have it somewhere?

The car is free on the creator's site https://f3classictracks.sellfy.store/p/apxbdn/ , so I don't see a reason to download it from assettoland.
Yeah, Assettoland do a fair bit of unnecessary reuploading rather than just linking to the original source, often in the guise of some unspecified updated by Assettoland "improvements" which somehow manage to ignore a whole stack of obvious (and easily-fixable) errors.
They also seem increasingly happy to upload broken/untested/unfinished crapola. It'd be nice if at least some effort was taken to filter the utter garbage out and apply some QC.

Last edited:
@EvilGloomy
@mickeyfff
@KevinK2
@Masscot

this mod has nothing to do with a possible ripped work Raceroom from Skyten !!!! which I am not aware of 😉

this exclusive mod for the GTPlanet community was started at my request because some people like me needed the Ningbo International circuit for the WTCC, WTCR and Blancpain GT Series Asia. The GTPlanet modders worked for free in their time to improve the original version of this track found for free on a Chinese website. An overpriced paid version exists in China therefore not accessible for some here. So I started the project but obviously the track is not perfect since the modders of GTPlanet are not responsible for the original basic work of this free mod. But with already the excellent work of the community the track is perfectly usable for racing, but it would require a lot of improvement work of course but I remind you that this mod is free and that the GTPlanet modders who worked on this project have already given a lot of their time. I'm not a modder so I can't do anything more.
If obviously people here want to convert the Raceroom version, good luck and we will be happy with that of course !!!

Official link here :

View attachment 1067098
I know many people don't have the expensive (and inaccurate) version of Ningbo made by POLYCODE (I have btw), and are able to find a "free" version on a website, but the so-called free version, though with extremely low quality which needs reworking, is a non-public version with copyright owned by the circuit's official administration, made by a Japanese team (shame on them for the easy money...:crazy:). People can find it for free just because it was not public (so it's not for sale), but got leaked.
I got that version from the circuit officials as I have connections with them through a racing team. It might sound hilarious but we had to sign an NDA to get the mod which you have been using to do this rework. I already knew that the circuit was leaked by the time I got it but we'd use that mod for some commercial use (did not really use due to the low quality though) and don't want any trouble as we have some connections with the circuit officials as mentioned.
You can continue the rework that's no problem the circuit won't mind actually and even if they do they won't be able to take any measures:lol: Just want to clarify that the free version is not actually free but a non-public version which got leaked

I replaced the drivetrain and suspension from the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 and used this setup. The car is so much better for me now.

Setup Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 by crash https://evoload.io/v/bIqUXY4oeT3tXe
all the mods shared on this kind of site are always impossible to download why not share on simpler servers for all like MEGA, mediafire .... out of the question to install the extensions requested on this kind of ****** website ...
if someone can share on a secure server like MEGA thank you (I have already been hacked with this kind of site and problems with my pc in my Windows)
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
all the mods shared on this kind of site are always impossible to download why not share on simpler servers for all like MEGA, mediafire .... out of the question to install the extensions requested on this kind of ****** website ...
if someone can share on a secure server like MEGA thank you (I have already been hacked with this kind of site and problems with my pc in my Windows)
View attachment 1070708
The link was just one I shared from on here. I do agree though that these sharing platforms are very dodgy.

Hello guys, i have a little problem with CONTENT MANAGER (v. 0.8.2301.38578 (x86)) I can´t see the car and the info in the tab "CONTENT", on the left I see the list with the names, but to the right its completely black, I see... above I see moving points, while charging, but never charge... what happen?

Hi, i'm looking for csp rain/wipers updates for cars:

xj220
porsche 959 rs
aston v8 vantage s
bugatti eb110 ss
porsche 911 turbo leib 1993
acura nsx/honda
chiron
maclaren artura
porsche 912r

Maybe do you have it somewhere?
could you add the folder names and versions you have?

Edit: most of the cars don't even have animated wipers or any wipers at all.

These should work, although I didn't test them in game:

2020 Porsche 959 (20_porsche_959), v1
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = EXT_GLASS_FRONT
WIPERS = GEO_Wiper2, GEO_Wiper5

Acura NSX (some1_acura_nsx_199*), Siim Annuk, Modek, Arch, v3.0.0
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = windshield_a_SUB0
WIPERS = wiperblade_right_a, wiperblade_left_a

Last edited:
[In case you havent seen this] -
RACE SIM STUDIO Formula Hybrid 2017 is back in 2021 and its FREE!
View attachment 1070496

Today, 1602 days after its first ever release, the Formula Hybrid 2017 gets a fresh new update for free as a thank you for the support of our work over the years.

The Formula Hybrid 2017 is now at version 4 which sticks to one vehicle with an all around improved visual appeal and enhancements to align it to 2021 standards. Some good news is the driving sensation is exactly the same. Even better is previously made liveries will still work.

To download the car, visit our store right here to grab it again! Otherwise, click the link on your existing product emails containing the Formula Hybrid 17. To read more about this update, visit our website here.
the download is not available at the moment

Hi Guys,

i have the paris street circuit version 1.5 but is also see there is a 1.6 but when i update it still said 1.5 but those versions have problems with the side guardrails in the corners and i have seen some footage that there is a good version that has not the siderail problem,..

so can somebody help me to get version 1.7?? of at least the version that has not that problem, cause now when i hit the guardrails you get stuck,..

cheers mates.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back