Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Hi Guys,

i have the paris street circuit version 1.5 but is also see there is a 1.6 but when i update it still said 1.5 but those versions have problems with the side guardrails in the corners and i have seen some footage that there is a good version that has not the siderail problem,..

so can somebody help me to get version 1.7?? of at least the version that has not that problem, cause now when i hit the guardrails you get stuck,..

cheers mates.
Check a page back, version 2.0 has been released.

Last edited:
Le Mans and World Endurance car pack is from GTR2 (the most complete there is), and I downloaded it from another site. That's where I got the skins and cars from there, and I made these conversions with a lot of mistakes.

I don't think I can make it available, because some cars I used as a base, are paid, others are free (but from other people), and conversion has many errors, some cars were left with the steering column, when I put it on the track, with problems, other problems in the suspension, missing parts, decentralized mirrors, etc...These were cars that I've always been waiting for the Assetto Corsa, and they never arrived...kkk...so I tried to do it the way I did, as I have no knowledge deep in 3d programs (I used 3dsimed, my free license ends in 3 or 4 days). Waiting for someone to do something more complete. But for my personal use, for now I will be able to fill the grids.
Hi that’s a shame but I see your point. I would use as grid fillers as well. I mainly race old Le Man cars because that’s my favourite.
would you release the non paid ones or maybe in private. Many thanks. Great work all the same.

Bit of an question if any of you know how to handle AI? For some odd reason the 1st car starts normally while the others just brake and turn into a mini traffic jam. This mostly happens on laguna seca. I have no clue what's causing this.
2021.07.31-03.07.png

Has anyone tried this “official“ version of Magny Cours? It is only €1, but they want credit card payment (would be more comfortable with PayPal - my bank is likely to freeze my card for an international €1 transaction!). Keen to know if it is any better than the other versions of Magny Cours.
Just purchased and downloaded it. It's not the GP circuit but a club circuit. Not a bad track, worth 1 Euro.

Hi!...
This is my third version of Custom F40 LM.
It has more detail parts for Cockpit.
*Updated Version 0.9.5 *
1. Change Logs(by F40 LM_Lover)
1) Added Fire Extinguisher in Cockpit
2) Added Racing Seat Belts
3) Added Roll-Bar
4) Added Some Details in Cockpit
5) Display Pannel Updated(More Lighting Effect)
6) Broken Face on the Left Window
7) Small bugs were fixed

2. Known Bugs : Reflection of Inside Door Panels

3. Download link is in the description.

Check a page back, version 2.0 has been released.

many tanks mate then that was de version i have seen and missed,.. your the best ;) also find why CM did not update anymore,.. the link was deleted for some reason and inded when i fixed the link i got 31 updates including paris 2.0 ;)

cheers

Link gives me a warning from Kapersky. & i can't get into that site to download it.
Your AV is having a laugh.
It's a Mediafire link.
Tried disabling or changing your AV temporarily or using another browser?
Lots of Mediafire links get posted here and you're going to wear yourself out reporting every block and asking for reups from here to eternity.

Your AV is having a laugh.
It's a Mediafire link.
Tried disabling or changing your AV temporarily or using another browser?
Lots of Mediafire links get posted here and you're going to wear yourself out reporting every block and asking for reups from here to eternity.
Geez all those false positives...

Last edited:
Your AI upshift RPM limit is above the engine redline.
Nope the upshift is fine its 7500 rpm just like the cars max RPM number 7500 for some reason they can't start on laguna seca but on other tracks they can start fine like on Monza and others ect.. Other 2 Gemera mods have the same issue the RTM one and the other one not sure if because the car only has 1 gear? The 1st car off the line starts normally. While the others just plow into eachother.

Last edited:
I found this post on instagram, a fictional BMW Z8 GT2 model, and it's wonderful. By asking permission from the author of this 3D render (calo.3d on instagram), could it become a beautiful mod for AC 😍😍? There are also the technical data of the imaginary car

Attachments

• calo.3d_20210731_38.jpg
    calo.3d_20210731_38.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 81
  • calo.3d_20210731_39.jpg
    calo.3d_20210731_39.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 77
  • calo.3d_20210731_40.jpg
    calo.3d_20210731_40.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 65
  • calo.3d_20210731_41.jpg
    calo.3d_20210731_41.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 62
  • calo.3d_20210731_42.jpg
    calo.3d_20210731_42.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_2021-07-30-00-24-08-027_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-00-24-08-027_com.instagram.android.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2021-07-30-00-24-11-972_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-00-24-11-972_com.instagram.android.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back