Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
⚠️ RELEASED ⚠️
Brabham BT62R

Credit: 3D model: CSR 2 from https://gamemodels.ru/ and some parts from the official Brabham BT62 mod
Conversion: Mr DK Sound: official Brabham BT62 mod
Physics: Mr DK, official Brabham BT62 mod
Animation: Mr DK
Digital Instrumentation: official Brabham BT62 mod

Compatibility with CM paintshop
Animation:
-EXTRA_A: open left door
-EXTRA_B: open right door
-EXTRA_C: open engine hood

If you have any comments or advice or if you find any bugs do not hesitate to send me a message, constructive comments are welcome CSP 1.73 or higher required Enjoy

If you want to share this mod, share only the original link and don't do not modify it without my permission

Enjoy 🔥

Download:
Via Discord
Direct link
Mine ended up on the Brabham site but with a different author 😂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the 959 is progressing well , this weekend updated in V1.04 !

Showroom_porsche_959_2020_11-7-2021-20-35-34.jpg

Last edited:
️ RILASCIATO ️
Brabham BT62R

Credito: modello 3D: CSR 2 da https://gamemodels.ru/ e alcune parti dal mod ufficiale Brabham BT62
Conversione: Mr DK Sound: mod ufficiale Brabham BT62
Fisica: Mr DK, mod ufficiale Brabham BT62
Animazione: Mr DK
Strumentazione Digitale: mod ufficiale Brabham BT62

Compatibilità con CM Paintshop
Animazione:
-EXTRA_A: porta sinistra aperta
-EXTRA_B: apri porta destra
-EXTRA_C: cofano motore aperto

Se hai commenti o consigli o se trovi qualche bug non esitare a mandarmi un messaggio, sono graditi commenti costruttivi CSP 1.73 o superiore richiesto Buon divertimento

Se vuoi condividere questa mod, condividi solo il link originale e non modificarlo senza il mio permesso

Godere ?

Scarica:
Via discordia
Collegamento diretto
Can't find the car in your discord channel...😅😅

Awesome to see a more updated version! ...and I'm looking forward to a few tweaks, as requested by others.

Will you be able to release a paint template for it? Red is great, but I like some of the liveries for the previous version--which don't work with this new one.
Hi mate, thanks for your feedback

This version is the road version, so the liveries do not appear to be on this version

Can't find the car in your discord channel...😅😅
come in discord in dm I will explain you
there is a system of rules and verification to prevent scam link

Another exe
be careful

origin
general election uk GIF by BBC

Lago Maggiore and sx Le Mans have been updated in the last two weeks? And if yes, can you post the link to the newest versions with respective changelogs, please?

Last edited:
Not the greatest, but still good fun

4 cars
24 different body style
69 different real skins

View attachment 983554

Bases of leigons original conversions

Would love to see this get reuploaded. It's an actual mint car pack. Unfortunate that it disappeared from my full PC wipe/Reset i'd have re-uploaded it to my mega.

edit: a mint car pack for grid filling.

Last edited:
⚠️ RELEASED ⚠️
Brabham BT62R

Credit: 3D model: CSR 2 from https://gamemodels.ru/ and some parts from the official Brabham BT62 mod

Animation:

If you have any comments or advice or if you find any bugs do not hesitate to send me a message, constructive comments are welcome CSP 1.73 or higher required Enjoy

If you want to share this mod, share only the original link and don't do not modify it without my permission

Enjoy 🔥

Download:
Via Discord
Direct link
Very very nice mod! Great!

Please could you also repair tyres.ini so it can works with pro tyres app?

Thank you in advance.
Mod.png

⚠️ RELEASED ⚠️
Brabham BT62R

Animation:

Enjoy 🔥

Download:
Via Discord
Direct link

Some tweaks for the paint with CSP features + a better AO will be nice too

Last edited:
Would love to see this get reuploaded. It's an actual mint car pack. Unfortunate that it disappeared from my full PC wipe/Reset i'd have re-uploaded it to my mega.

edit: a mint car pack for grid filling.
If you know what the download was called then I can re-up, I store everything I download on a backup disc just in case and I almost certainly have this.

Very very nice mod! Great!

Please could you also repair tyres.ini so it can works with pro tyres app?

Thank you in advance.
View attachment 1073958
That's really not how protyres works in that nothing really needs to be repaired, but files need to be added to the protyres app folder it pulls information from. Some cars work because they are simply using Kunos tires files but others that are modified, will need to be added separately.

Look in \assettocorsa\apps\python\proTyres\cars_mod
You'll have to add the cars folder name, and inside that folder put the perfomanc and wear curve luts and the tyres.ini files.

Most of the time it works but sometimes it just doesn't. I have no idea why it doesn't work for like, 2% of the cars I've tried.

The site is not managed by the rt and the versions for the circuits that I've mentioned before do not match with what I have (at least with what it's writen above the pictures and in the download links)

I saw in the past few days that @leBluem wrote something about in a discord server but I don't remember where
LagoMaggiore v1.4 - link still same as 1.3
-fixed silly huge ffb for curbs (did not change dl link as its only surfaces.ini that has changed)
-added F1 skin from JonnieLP on RD

sx LeMans v1.9b - pre 2.0 wip version (not yet updated on TMM site)
1.9 changes:
-fixed sinking and grip issue at chicanes (surfaces.ini)
-smoothed out track carvings on Tertre Rouge, so ai should struggle less
-tightened ai borders
-lots of rain_FX stream additions
1.9b: changes:
-fixed gaps around curbs
-changed road grip to 100% (was 98.79%)

Last edited:
LagoMaggiore v1.4 - link still same as 1.3
-fixed silly huge ffb for curbs (did not change dl link as its only surfaces.ini that has changed)
-added F1 skin from JonnieLP on RD

sx LeMans v1.9b - pre 2.0 wip version
1.9 changes:
-fixed sinking and grip issue at chicanes (surfaces.ini)
-smoothed out track carvings on Tertre Rouge, so ai should struggle less
-tightened ai borders
-lots of rain_FX stream additions
1.9b: changes
-fixed gaps around curbs
-changed road grip to 100% (was 98.79%)
That Lago link isn't working.

Hi, I don't normally post but I had a couple questions, one easy and one hard question.
1. Is there any good LMP3 mods out there, comparable in performance to the real world LMP3's (either the JSP3/Norma M30 spec, or current PS320 spec/current duquaine/norma spec cars) for use in some off line stuff? Otherwise i'll just continue using the IER FLM09.
2. So, I have noticed some of the GT3 mods, Porsche 911, McLaren 720S, and Lexus RC F, and the RSS GT3's all have a single "spec" tire, is there any easy way to make a medium/hard tire for these cars. I ask because lately I have been doing some off line multi-class races similar to IMSA spec, DPi/P2/GTE/LM/GTD cars, and would like some better parity between the cars as the mod 488, Honda, Bentley(ish), and Audi GT3's have multiple specs of tires and better suit my needs regarding the off-line races.
3. One final very odd question, at some of the tracks, the cars seem to be ridiculously going off track. For example at the reboot Daytona, LMP1 mod, or DPi's, and even the IER P13C's struggle to stay on track through the bus stop. Another example is the reboot Le Mans having issues with braking in time for the Virage de Mulsanne (tight corner at the very end of the long straight with the two chicanes on it), I even have this problem on some KS tracks as well. If anybody has a suggestion (beyond making a new AI line) as well, thanks in advanced if y'all can help!

Take care, be safe!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back