- 663

- Doncaster
respectable. I'll keep it as a full re-up after you anyways but also thank you very much, it's more for the group 5 collection. I'll probably try and create a full Group 5 Mega pack that's been released for free (so this doesn't patreons, the DRM modding team and the kunos 935/78).![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
Here you go, available for a few days but I'll be taking it down thereafter as it's taking up 2GB upload storage.
Try dumping the following in the ext_config.ini
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_0]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= shadowtest
MESHES = ??
MATERIALS = ??
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
LOD_OUT = 1500
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
It's better to fix the shadows in the actual model in KS Editor but the above as suggested by @RMi_wood a while ago has solved lingering shadow issues for any cars I've worked on.
edit: does this include the ford mustang Cobra that was also in it: vmw_ford_mustang_gtp - i think the file was there was a 2nd one which included a wing and what not with about 2 or 3 skins on it.
edit 2: i was right it was in. Thanks for this lmao
Last edited: