Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
I need a mod of this car ASAP!! i love it
Captura.JPG

hi team,I need to ask, maybe is there some mod available for this car?

Le Mans FM7 - v2.0 august 2021
-fixed visual holes around kerbs, nicer groove, some camera adjustments
-added digital clock on s/f, thx Gunnar333 for the idea and conditions!
<http://www.mediafire.com/file/s6qn1zxyqu78e3a/sx_lemans_v2.7z>

Unfortunately temp and windspeed are only available for car's digital instruments, I tried long and hard, until i looked closer at the wiki

1629306123643.png

Last edited:
Well currently i have i7 4790 with gtx 1060 6gb 8 ram, and up until this recent weeks where something broke and there is no anti aliasing (yes its true) it was fine for 20 odd AI racing...i only do 60hz and happy with that.

Something broke and it happens to others, every game seems to have a lack of AA, Ive cleaned various drivers, upgraded to latest Windows 10, tried different monitor, new hdmi cables.
Even put old GPU back in and still the same.

Still i see bad AA where before it was great.
So option 2 is to get new system.

This is every game too, not just AC.

Not even sure if i didn't notice it before and once its seen you cant un see it.... annoying.

My big worry is new system, and still the same...

In AC for example there are white pixels where the sun hits the car around doors etc....

It shimmers too, to confirm its not AC or CSP etc, every game. But here is AC as an example..
None of this was present 2 weeks ago.
Its either nvidia or windows.
Hi,

I struggled with this myself a few time back and am now hoping to be of help to you.

I use NVidia Inspector 2.3.0.13 (latest to my knowledge)
Are you using it too? Below are my settings.

But...
Before you make changes to the build in Assetto Corsa profile, you need to:
  • First look for "ACS" profile and delete the attached 'acs.exe'. then Apply changes.
  • Secondly look for Assassins Creed Syndicate and delete the attached 'acs.exe' (i think 3 of them). then Apply changes.
  • Anything else in those 2 profiles other then ' acs.exe' can be untouched.

Now go to your (existing? )'Assetto Corsa' profile in NVidia Inspector and delete all the attached .exe attched to this profiel. Do NOT Apply changes yey, but search for your ' acs.exe' in your AC instaal directory and selct that in order to attach. Now DO apply changes and you should be good to go again. (I hope! works for me)'

Running GTX10650 6G myself on W10 19043.1153 (Insider).
I would like using more than 2xSGSSAA but then too heavy for my system (lesser if no jaggies then)

Let me know?

1629310936083.png

Unfortunately temp and windspeed are only available for car's digital instruments, I tried long and hard, until i looked closer at the wiki

View attachment 1075086
Thanks for the update! I love this track.

I have an issue with all the Le Mans track though, not sure if I am the only one suffering it. When I try to do a race with AI, they keep respawning and/or crashing in every corner. Does anyone know why this happens?

I will try to make it myself, many thanks
No problem.

How translucent the colors is controls the white shinyness on the car.
So if you use a 10 transparency (you can barely see the color) black color, the car will be black, but if you use a 255 transparency (fully solid black) the car will have a white shining part where the sun hits it

map_body.dds controls the satin / matte properties. All satin / matte colors are named "Opachi" so if you want that, just copy it from there.

Guys I tried the version 2.0 of the sx Le Mans, my compliments to the author of this wonder, in the night phase is a show, the top would be to have the marshals animated with the flags (but I think that on AC would ask a miracle)

Does anyone run ryzen 5 3600 with AC, it'll be paired with a rtx 2060.

How is performance?
you should be good

download and install this first https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/caterham-academy-2020.17855/ then this after https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/caterham-seven-620r.13387/

Hi,

I struggled with this myself a few time back and am now hoping to be of help to you.

I use NVidia Inspector 2.3.0.13 (latest to my knowledge)
Are you using it too? Below are my settings.

But...
Before you make changes to the build in Assetto Corsa profile, you need to:
  • First look for "ACS" profile and delete the attached 'acs.exe'. then Apply changes.
  • Secondly look for Assassins Creed Syndicate and delete the attached 'acs.exe' (i think 3 of them). then Apply changes.
  • Anything else in those 2 profiles other then ' acs.exe' can be untouched.

Now go to your (existing? )'Assetto Corsa' profile in NVidia Inspector and delete all the attached .exe attched to this profiel. Do NOT Apply changes yey, but search for your ' acs.exe' in your AC instaal directory and selct that in order to attach. Now DO apply changes and you should be good to go again. (I hope! works for me)'

Running GTX10650 6G myself on W10 19043.1153 (Insider).
I would like using more than 2xSGSSAA but then too heavy for my system (lesser if no jaggies then)

Let me know?

View attachment 1075097
Is there some other part of this that is missing?

Is there any other setting that has to be applied in the regular nvidia control panel
Is there any other setting that has to be applied in theThe game to make it work.

I disabled MSAA and texture filtering ingame, applied those settings above in nvinspector and it looks terrible. No matter what AA i choose in the nvinspector it all comes out the same, massive jaggy lines everywhere.

1629320822230.png

View attachment 1075086
looking really good thanks!

is it possiblew to put this on a list for some future update? the trees in the row are all repeated, can they be rotated slightly, mirrored randomly perhaps? different textures applied? its a small thing but its very noticeable.

1629321436210.png

difficult to find images of that section, but this clip at this time is pretty good view (9m55)

1629321950567.png

Changed textures from GtPSP to GT4,plus some fixes. Still a WIP.
View attachment 1075090View attachment 1075091

Defenitely looks better with GT4 textures on, really brings me back when I played it when I was a child. Was wondering if could ever be possible to model all of the buildings in proper 3D via either adjusting the existing meshes or remodeling them via references so that Assisi from GT4 can be remastered in proper HD/4K quality in the future.

You can try to use softwares like Topaz Gigapixel to upscale with AI those textures and then other like Photoshop or Materialize to make NormalMaps out of the diffuse textures.
For the houses I think any flat HD texture for houses would work since they seem to be just cubes with textures slapped on them
Defenitely looks better with GT4 textures on, really brings me back when I played it when I was a child. Was wondering if could ever be possible to model all of the buildings in proper 3D via either adjusting the existing meshes or remodeling them via references so that Assisi from GT4 can be remastered in proper HD/4K quality in the future.
I'll test AI upscaling, sounds interesting. I was thinking of building each image as a 3d render and then using that as a new texture. If performance allows it those 3d meshes could be used directly on the track.
I saw some videos of the real location of the track, but I dont know if its enough for references.

Hello, need some help here. In CM I pressed the button to remove all missing sessions on the results tab, and after that I've become stuck with only one type of weather when driving: clouds with lightning. No matter which time of day or weather type I select, I still get clouds with lightning. I tried deleting CSP and reinstalling but that didn't help. Only if I delete CSP completely can I change to vanilla weather types. If I reinstall CSP it's back to clouds and lightning! Does anyone have any idea which box to untick or something?
Have you also tried reinstalling SOL? CM doesn't install the clouds and weather.

There's this one on Racedepartment:

Is there some other part of this that is missing?

Is there any other setting that has to be applied in the regular nvidia control panel
Is there any other setting that has to be applied in theThe game to make it work.

I disabled MSAA and texture filtering ingame, applied those settings above in nvinspector and it looks terrible. No matter what AA i choose in the nvinspector it all comes out the same, massive jaggy lines everywhere.

View attachment 1075120

looking really good thanks!

is it possiblew to put this on a list for some future update? the trees in the row are all repeated, can they be rotated slightly, mirrored randomly perhaps? different textures applied? its a small thing but its very noticeable.

View attachment 1075122

difficult to find images of that section, but this clip at this time is pretty good view (9m55)

View attachment 1075123

Re: antialiasing with Nvidia Inspector and note about Sparse Grid Super Sampling
SGSS takes its samples from the application AA, so AC AA must be set to either 2x or 4x, and SGSS setting in Inspector must match (either 2x or 4x) otherwise it looks like garbage.

Set AC AA to either 2x or 4x (I suggest 4x AC AA + 4x SGSS, as 2x barely looks better than no AA at all) and then on the default Assetto Corsa profile on Inspector, use these settings for AA:

1629343971704.png

Set Antialiasing Mode to Enhance, not Override. Inspector SGSS will only take its samples from application AA, so if you turn off AC AA, SGSS will not work as intended. It will not take its samples from another Inspector AA setting.

Be warned, SGSS will crush your FPS. I gave up on SGSS and the settings I now use with CSP TAA give me miles of FPS and look better - with the possible exception of shadow pixel crawl (e.g. tree shadows on the road in the distance on sunny weather settings for example), which SGSS completely smooths out.

GTX1060 6GB and I averaged 60FPS on Spa with the SGSS settings above. With my current TAA settings, I average 100FPS with better AA :)

Have you also tried reinstalling SOL? CM doesn't install the clouds and weather.

There's this one on Racedepartment:

thanks for your answer, Im already known that version, but I mean about a complete and matching combo with the 3dmodel, because this 620R from RD is a swap on the Academy car...and some details of the car is not matching with the real car...sorry...or even looking for a R500 like the one in Test Drive Unlimited 2

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back