Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,080 comments
Just a quick question, but does anyone know how to disable these car/track info popups in CM? Whenever you highlight something this huge popup get in the way. I spent nearly a hour looking through the setting. Thanks

ScreenshotA1.jpg

Another great team, with a huge tradition. Alpine-Renault from the years 67, 68, 69, model A 210. In the years 67 and 68 (class 1300 prototypes), in 69 (class sport 1600).

Attachments

• TeamAlpineRenault.LM67.png
    TeamAlpineRenault.LM67.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 59
  • LM67_45.png
    LM67_45.png
    19 KB · Views: 58
  • LM67_46.png
    LM67_46.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 22
  • LM67_47.png
    LM67_47.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
  • LM67_48.png
    LM67_48.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 17
  • LM67_49.png
    LM67_49.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 15
  • LM67_56.png
    LM67_56.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 16
  • LM67_58.png
    LM67_58.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
  • TeamAlpineRenault.LM68.png
    TeamAlpineRenault.LM68.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 17
  • LM68_52.png
    LM68_52.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 16
  • LM68_53.png
    LM68_53.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
  • LM68_55.png
    LM68_55.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
  • LM68_56.png
    LM68_56.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
  • LM68_57.png
    LM68_57.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 35
  • TeamAlpineRenault.LM69.png
    TeamAlpineRenault.LM69.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 34
  • LM69.45.png
    LM69.45.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 35
  • LM69.46.png
    LM69.46.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 18
  • LM69.49.png
    LM69.49.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
  • LM69.50.png
    LM69.50.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 54
Would you please tell me how to get a proper anti-aliasing with CSP? I tried "temporal aa" within "EXTRA FX" but this gave me a ghosting effect and I will not use it anymore. Setting AC to 8x aa did not change a lot. I still got a lot of edges around objects. How to you set your CSP?
If you have a rig that can handle it, and an Nvidia GPU, get Nvidia Inspector and use Sparse Grid Super Sampling. It's the best AA you'll get with AC and completely removes shadow pixel crawl, but it absolutely crushes FPS. If interested I can give you my old settings, made my AC look fantastic. I switched to CSP TAA + FidelityFX CAS and gained back like 3x as much FPS. Occasional ghosting with my current TAA settings but really not noticeable very often.

I love almost everything about ДЯДЯ ДИМА's cars except the Bruce Lee shifting animation. The hand isn't supposed to teleport to the gearstick. A lot of his recent cars have been ignored because of this - it's bloody important in VR and can't be edited because of encry... oh, you know why. Totally kills immersion.
Bruce Lee shifting animation... I'm dead 😂

Bruce Lee shifting animation... I'm dead 😂
Seriously, it's lightning fast. Looks silly. This must be the driver's left arm:

bl.jpg

I've subbed in a different shifting animation from another EK9 and although it's not a perfect match, the motion is a lot better in peripheral vision.
It'd be much nicer altering the timing of the original one though.

Last edited:
if you want everything at maximum settings, plus a lot of rivals in the race, then the rtx 2060 will be a little weak in places
Well currently i have i7 4790 with gtx 1060 6gb 8 ram, and up until this recent weeks where something broke and there is no anti aliasing (yes its true) it was fine for 20 odd AI racing...i only do 60hz and happy with that.

Something broke and it happens to others, every game seems to have a lack of AA, Ive cleaned various drivers, upgraded to latest Windows 10, tried different monitor, new hdmi cables.
Even put old GPU back in and still the same.

Still i see bad AA where before it was great.
So option 2 is to get new system.

This is every game too, not just AC.

Not even sure if i didn't notice it before and once its seen you cant un see it.... annoying.

My big worry is new system, and still the same...

In AC for example there are white pixels where the sun hits the car around doors etc....

It shimmers too, to confirm its not AC or CSP etc, every game. But here is AC as an example..
None of this was present 2 weeks ago.
Its either nvidia or windows.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_ks_silverstone_18-8-121-11-13-52.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_ks_silverstone_18-8-121-11-13-52.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_ks_silverstone_18-8-121-11-13-34.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_ks_silverstone_18-8-121-11-13-34.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_ks_silverstone_18-8-121-11-14-39.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_ks_silverstone_18-8-121-11-14-39.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Well currently i have i7 4790 with gtx 1060 6gb 8 ram, and up until this recent weeks where something broke and there is no anti aliasing (yes its true) it was fine for 20 odd AI racing...i only do 60hz and happy with that.

Something broke and it happens to others, every game seems to have a lack of AA, Ive cleaned various drivers, upgraded to latest Windows 10, tried different monitor, new hdmi cables.

Not even sure if i didn't notice it before and once its seen you cant un see it.... annoying.

In AC for example there are white pixels where the sun hits the car around doors etc....
You can try to choose different settings in the nvidia control panel. Maybe something is wrong there

You can try to choose different settings in the nvidia control panel. Maybe something is wrong there
Yeah was using same settings there, all happened with driver update though. Tried fiddling with all settings.

Here is a bigger picture as others are too small.
Is the fact it all shimmers, like ants crawling across the screen.

Screenshot_ks_nissan_gtr_ks_silverstone_18-8-121-11-13-52.jpg

It shimmers too, to confirm its not AC or CSP etc, every game. But here is AC as an example..
None of this was present 2 weeks ago.
Its either nvidia or windows.
15-20 kunos cars, on kunos tracks at 60Hz, at maximum settings, yes it will be good on rtx 2060, but if you take mod cars and tracks, with not the best optimization, then even with 20 rivals there may be problems.

v1.11
Fix light animation
Can you say exactly what file was changed? I've updated your previous upload, adding a shifting animation, rescaling/repositioning the driver, lightening a lot of the jet black shaders (seriously, why do modders love to crush cockpit detail by turning it into a silhouette?) plus added a couple of paints.

Yeah was using same settings there, all happened with driver update though. Tried fiddling with all settings.

Here is a bigger picture as others are too small.
Is the fact it all shimmers, like ants crawling across the screen.

View attachment 1074954
If the update destroyed your ac just downgrade the drivers, hopefully every shimmer/pixel/booger on your windshield will disappear 😂😂😎

Sure, which orange were you thinking about?
There's a lot of combinations that you can get on this car.
Huracan STO configurator

In case you're interested in making your own design, I suggest copy pasting one of the colors in the skins folder.
If you take a look at the Blue Orange hero spec of the STO:
  • Blue part: body.dds
  • Orange part: body2.dds
  • Black top part: body3.dds
  • White accent at the front and the front STO logo: body4.dds
  • STO sticker on the side is: Logo.dds
I will try to make it myself, many thanks

So i am going for an i5 10400f, RTX 3060 8GB, 16 RAM.
That will monster most games at at 1080p right? including AC with full bells and whistles on CSP and big grids?
Hoping it will run MS flightsim too as that is my main reason for getting it.

Sacrilege i know but I'll be running 60hz as that is what my TV pushes out. I am happy at 60hz, but yeah this system should kill AC?

Does anyone run ryzen 5 3600 with AC, it'll be paired with a rtx 2060.

How is performance?
This not the thread for these types of question. How "will this PC run AC" has nothing to do with AC mods.

The performance depends on many factors, csp, ppf, shadows and reflections would be the main thing.

The shadows the higher the resolution, the less performance and this is exponential, the same for the reflections, it also depends a lot on the number of polygons and materials used by the car model and the track.

The more detail in these, the less performance, this would be what affects the most.

lighting with illuminating lights cost a lot of performance, (emissive cost is zero, but that does not emit light)

I have a ryzen 3600 and 2060rtx + 16gb and the game works perfectly with the max settings, the number of cars that I can put on a track depends on the track and the car, but usually between 20 and 40 cars.

Last edited:
I love almost everything about ДЯДЯ ДИМА's cars except the Bruce Lee shifting animation. The hand isn't supposed to teleport to the gearstick. A lot of his recent cars have been ignored because of this - it's bloody important in VR and can't be edited because of encry... oh, you know why. Totally kills immersion.
Well, it can be easilly fixed... Oh sorry, I forgot that he encrypts his mods.

In CM, go to Settings > Content Manager > Content > Uncheck 'Show Car Previews in Tooltips'
Even after doing this I still get an annoying preview of the car's data hovering over my car list. I have a small monitor and I would like to disable this too if possible.

EDIT - I unticked "Show curves in Drive section" and this has removed the data curves, but still not the rest of the data.

Last edited:
Hello, need some help here. In CM I pressed the button to remove all missing sessions on the results tab, and after that I've become stuck with only one type of weather when driving: clouds with lightning. No matter which time of day or weather type I select, I still get clouds with lightning. I tried deleting CSP and reinstalling but that didn't help. Only if I delete CSP completely can I change to vanilla weather types. If I reinstall CSP it's back to clouds and lightning! Does anyone have any idea which box to untick or something?

Hi All.
could anyone do the wiper on this car please.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back