Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,801 comments
2002 Panoz LMP07 - MBD Sportscars #17 #18 #19

Enjoy, hope you like it

hi! (5)-min.jpg

hi! (6)-min.jpg

Remarkable how she strikes the exact same pose in two different locations. Almost makes you think she was photoshopped (or, as we used to say, 'rotoscoped') into the action.

P.S. Really looking forward to driving your 5-link rear axle setup. Is this the de Dion tube you referenced before?
Louise Collins went to the best modeling school in New York - she could replicate poses time after time. Photoshopped indeed! That's just outside my flat in Bethnal Green. She needed a bit of company after Peter died.

Last edited:
Louise Collins went to the best modeling school in New York - she could replicate poses time after time. Photoshopped indeed! That's just outside my flat in Bethnal Green. She needed a bit of company after Peter died.
That skin (the car's, not Louise's) looks good too! (Which is not to say she doesn't look terrific; she does!)

Last edited:
Hi, everyone!
Assetto Corsa was giving me some issues for a while (months, to be honest), now I finally got a stable game again.

What used to happen was that the game sometimes closed itself with no warnings, going back to CM window saying that Content Manager could not determine what went wrong. Sometimes the game just got frozen, forcing me to reboot the computer. Other erros happened, but the most frequent was that ones that I described. In particular when using VR, but when playing using the monitor it also happened (a lot).

I tried many things, including reinstall Windows, reinstall AC and its mods, it worked for a while but after three or four races, the problems came back.

After a Windows Event Viewer query, under Windows logs -> System, I've notice a event with ID 2004, source: Resource-Exhaustion-Detector. The descripton was very clear: Windows had not enought Virtual Memory available - acs.exe and other two process took too many memory resources, so Windows closed them to avoid system crash.

OK, the solution is to increase the virtual memory using the following rate:
- not less than 1.5 times the amount of physical system memory to be the minimum
- no more than 3.0 times the amount of physical system memory to be the maximum

So, for example:
If your system has 16 GB of physical memory, the settings would be:
Minimun: 24576 MB (16 x 1.5 x 1024 - because 1024 bytes is iqual 1MB)
Maximum: 49152 MB (16 x 3 x 1024 - because 1024 bytes is iqual 1MB)

If you don't know how to setup the Virtual memory, follow this article: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-virtual-memory-size-windows-10

I hope that this helps.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Any news regarding these versions of Spa?
Spa 1993 is basically ready however really needs historical work on Eau Rouge/Radillion (easy in Blender, which I cant use) for the needed historical value. Help wanted...

Spa 2003/2004 will be looked at today to determine release status (I think they are 99%).
Hi, everyone!
Assetto Corsa was giving me some issues for a while (months, to be honest), now I finally got a stable game again.

What used to happen was that the game sometimes closed itself with no warnings, going back to CM window saying that Content Manager could not determine what went wrong. Sometimes the game just got frozen, forcing me to reboot the computer. Other erros happened, but the most frequent was that ones that I described. In particular when using VR, but when playing using the monitor it also happened (a lot).

I tried many things, including reinstall Windows, reinstall AC and its mods, it worked for a while but after three or four races, the problems came back.

After a Windows Event Viewer query, under Windows logs -> System, I've notice a event with ID 2004, source: Resource-Exhaustion-Detector. The descripton was very clear: Windows had not enought Virtual Memory available - acs.exe and other two process took too many memory resources, so Windows closed them to avoid system crash.

OK, the solution is to increase the virtual memory using the following rate:
- not less than 1.5 times the amount of physical system memory to be the minimum
- no more than 3.0 times the amount of physical system memory to be the maximum

So, for example:
If your system has 16 MB of physical memory, the settings would be:
Minimun: 24576 MB (16 x 1.5 x 1024 - because 1024 bytos is iqual 1MB)
Maximum: 49152 MB (16 x 3 x 1024 - because 1024 bytos is iqual 1MB)

If you don't know how to setup the Virtual memory, follow this article: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-virtual-memory-size-windows-10

I hope that this helps.

Cheers!
Strange... I have only 8gb ram and never experienced any issues like that and have not set a custom vm/pagefile
Is there a version of https://lyddenhill.co.uk/ available for AC?
32202764_2170961536248162_7391143579701215232_n.jpg
Yes = https://sharemods.com/a68qlw87xo0h/rmi_dirt_lydden_-_v1.0.7z.html
This should be fun for the WDT Street car pack. Also, any progress reports on the Cyber Formula tracks & cars?
8-ball has issues with AI at the moment, but otherwise nearly ready
Freestyle is ready... mostly.
Both could use a lights/rain/fireworks guru

(Shibuya RX is also in final stages in both RX and tarmac layouts [yes there is another RX conversion but I started before I found it])
Screenshot_jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf_rmi_dirtsdn_shibuyarx_28-7-121-1-19-42.jpgScreenshot_jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf_rmi_dirtsdn_shibuyarx_28-7-121-1-19-41.jpg

Cyber Formula (5 tracks) are all at v0.90 and need pits/grids/AI/cams. I have other projects/commissions that have a higher priority to finish. I posted a car from that game which nobody has converted... If the community wants these tracks then someone can step up, PM me and finish the items listed.

Last edited:
Cyber Formula (5 tracks) are all at v0.90 and need pits/grids/AI/cams. I have other projects/commissions that have a higher priority to finish. I posted a car from that game which nobody has converted... If the community wants these tracks then someone can step up, PM me and finish the items listed.
Oh sure. Anyone can help with that project since other modders here can set up the grids, pit areas & stuff.

v1.2
Fix digital_instruments.ini (thanks Fanapryde)
Add fan animation (thanks Fanapryde)
Add sound mod by Soul_EvolutionLG

v1.21
Add extra_animations.ini for fan working (sorry)
anybody know why the AI of this won't ever have lights on, regardless of the force ai headlight setting and the time setting?

it was an imsa gtx pack or something. Had the mustang, Camaro greenwood vette and the dekon monza. files should be for the dekon: legion_chevy_dekon_monza_Style1 and the greenwoods should have like: legion_greenwood_corvette_sebring and stuff like that. Camaro's should be tch_chevrolet_camaro_style1
Did you get these ?

Porsche 959 and 959R 2020 V1.07a

View attachment 1075564

- Porsche 959 2020 : Optimization textures/kn5
- Porsche 959R 2020 : Correction shutter by EASY , Optimization textures/kn5 , add mirror camera , new value AWD , new power bi turbo.

Still in progress ...

Link : https://mega.nz/file/dMwTwSZD#STnogxCIYRUhZ-f44l6qQqyA6nqeSDOh_rMHTb_Wgxc

Enjoy !
Update V1.07a

Porsche 959 2020 : Correction fan motor.
Porsche 959R 2020 : Correction fan motor , news wheels/brakes.

Link V1.07a : https://mega.nz/file/dMwTwSZD#STnogxCIYRUhZ-f44l6qQqyA6nqeSDOh_rMHTb_Wgxc

__custom_showroom_1629616600.jpg

Enjoy !

Last edited:
I left Only fans since they decided to go SFW 😙 No one wants to see me sitting in my trousers and shirt playing Mario Kart - they demand to see me me in my pants or fully in the buff 😏

But yeah I'm loving this mod, go grab the real life skins and real names from RD too. I don't know how you are with setups but if you want me to send you the setup file i use just shout and i'll pass it your way
I wouldn't mind a copy of your setup...... TIA

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back