mine (downloaded from CM) is in loaded and says

[ABOUT]
AUTHOR = Blamer
VERSION = 14
DATE_RELEASE = 2020-03-17
LIGHTS_COUNT = 77/96/153
NOTES = lights, digital flags, wind, procedural grass

in 'tracks' i have nothing and CM download nothing :-/

Can you please send me that file? So i try it out and see if it fixes the problem

Last edited:
mine (downloaded from CM) is in loaded and says

[ABOUT]
AUTHOR = Blamer
VERSION = 14
DATE_RELEASE = 2020-03-17
LIGHTS_COUNT = 77/96/153
NOTES = lights, digital flags, wind, procedural grass

in 'tracks' i have nothing and CM download nothing :-/

Can you please send me that file? So i try it out and see if it fixes the problem
Try this one:

Attachments

• oulton_park.ini.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 49
_SOL PPFilter

Screenshot_urd_gr010_oulton_park_22-7-121-18-0-54.jpg

Natural PP Filter

Screenshot_urd_gr010_oulton_park_22-7-121-18-1-20.jpg

At least now it works

Maybe they have removed that file? Don't know why CM didn't download it, btw thanks :)

Anybody tried this out not near my pc at the moment..
To my knowledge, it's un-BOP'ed, so quite a bit faster than any of the other GT4s out there. I personally find it unforgiving to drive, especially the tire temp/pressure seems to need a lot of attention to keep in in the window, otherwise it slides around. Like, a lot! It's definitely not as "get-in-and-drive"-friendly as most of the other GT4s, Kunos or mod.

Hey guys can anyone share VheEtH's Autódromo Internacional de Cascavel version 2.1? I have the 2.0 but it sadly is broken for some reason.

This one is finally good to replace all my old 360CS, especially the really garbage one that over-written a good one. However, I would prefer using ACR's physics, this one doesn't drive too well.
Can't find ACR's physics in theirs FB group. Could you share it?

This is absolutely unbelievable. That Gran Turismo tracks are being ported to it from GTPSP still boggles my mind.

Is there any chance of a release of this beta version to drive about in or is it waiting til full release?

Cheers :)
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes, there will be a beta release. The track needs some clean up and I'll add a bit of detail before that, extrude some windows from the currently avaliable geometry, and change the trees. Full release will take a long time I think, as I would like to remaster/remake most of the track.
Also, a comparison of the gt4 and AI upscaled textures. It doesnt change much, but adds a bit of sharpness to the image.
ca23082021_gt4.PNG

ca23082021_ai.PNG

Additional Pits Layouts for Okutama v2.2 and Donington Park 2.02

Okutama Grand Circuit, Reverse Circuit, and Sprint Circuit pits/grid extended to 38 and 24 pits for the Drift Circuit. Keep in mind the pit area is very jam pack and cars will drive through each other in the pits! Sense of immersion destroyed! (everything is fine during the race)

Donington Park pits extended is based on DM2zzion's Grid Spot Addon from RD, however it hasn't been updated for the latest version of Brun's Donington Park 2.02. So I had to do some adjusting to get it working again. I'm not taking any credit for it. Have fun!

Folder to my previous work

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question, but I'm fiddling with ballast and restrictor for the first time now for AI cars, and as I don't really know how it works, what would be the best way to test and compare performances of AI cars?
Do you just put them in track day mode and let them drive round?

Last edited:
Hello. New user question, but I didn't find a "solution" yet.
Is this Monza layout available somewhere (10k and double chicanes version > 1966)?
jYvJmyw.gif

Thank you.

This may be a stupid question, but I'm fiddling with ballast and restrictor for the first time now for AI cars, and as I don't really know how it works, what would be the best way to test and compare performances of AI cars?
Do you just put them in track day mode and let them drive round?
I use race weekend mode. Qualifying sessions are best to test the AI IMHO. They use a small amount of fuel and the softest tyre compound available.

I'm not sure I've seen this but Legion has some interesting historic tracks.

Indeed he has, thanks!
If he's reading here or anyone has the skills -to create it- it is an "interesting" layout :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monza_Circuit#High_speed_oval
"Chicanes were added before both bankings in 1966, and another fatality in the 1968 1000 km Monza race led to run-off areas added to the curves, with the track layout changing the next year to incorporate permanent chicanes before the banked curves – extending the track length by 100 metres (328 ft)."

Indeed he has, thanks!
If he's reading here or anyone has the skills -to create it- it is an "interesting" layout :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monza_Circuit#High_speed_oval
"Chicanes were added before both bankings in 1966, and another fatality in the 1968 1000 km Monza race led to run-off areas added to the curves, with the track layout changing the next year to incorporate permanent chicanes before the banked curves – extending the track length by 100 metres (328 ft)."
He is on here, maybe you should contact him via his site or discord as a future release.

2021/22 NFL team colours for the (Kunos/URD) ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018​

All AFC Cars completed - More NFC to follow over the coming days - Some minor tweaks made (Such as 49ers Helmet test/KCC home and Alt Colour skin- just rename to suit)
NFL AFC CARS.jpg
NFL NFC CARS.jpg

Single Download on Racedepartment here:

GDrive Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BrCMpC3873ppGBpyUy8LTB-6n78m2crx?usp=sharing

Any errors or amendments please let me know

Original Posts and links here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2756#post-13470509 , https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2751#post-13468936 & https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2750#post-13468517

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back