Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,749 comments
I have the bonny one got it from discord I haven't had a chance to get it in game yet just downloaded to my phone today, I'll post a link later if you like.
I also have it, just wasn't sure if it was publicly available so didn't want to share in case I upset someone.😁
__custom_showroom_1631121819.jpg
__custom_showroom_1631121555.jpg

Last edited:
I also have it, just wasn't sure if it was publicly available so didn't want to share in case I upset someone.😁 View attachment 1078900View attachment 1078901
True, I hadn't thought about that! They're kunos models though so they're kinda stolen already!

See if that works its the original link I got it from, if it doesn't I'll get a Google drive link after work..

There's 3 cars there amg 911 and gtr.

Renault Mégane R26.R updated/edited by Chesty Morgan

Textures/shaders overhauled, wipers added, lights added/improved, instruments tweaked, skins added, glass revised, driver repositioned, driver suits added, physics revised, RS plate added, new glass added, LODs added.

View attachment 1062567

edit: link updated to v1.9 (dust/dirt layer added to glass)
edit 2: updated to v1.95 with better LODs

Link is gone

New Extension, background screen and preview for Monza - 15_italy_gp21 track added to GDrive

Files can be found in my GDrive

15_italy_gp21.jpg

New bgr015.jpg for loading screen plus @Pyyer wonderful extension for trackside skins - Monza Skin is from 2020 but 2021 is to follow

Monza Formula 1 2020/2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

This extension is a full overhaul which includes all the billboards modifications and locations for the Formula 1 2021 Italian Grand Prix. This extension is for the official kunos monza track. List of modifications included : all the 2020...
www.racedepartment.com
www.racedepartment.com

A link to their Mods can be found here

Resources by Pyyer

www.racedepartment.com
www.racedepartment.com

This isn't even in the same league as simdream. Bazza has and never will scam anyone with his mods and rips or not, they are pretty good fun and i don't see anyone making scratch built vintage mods anyway.
Also, Mike reviews mods that are publicly available (or soon to be available) and if he only stuck to the small handful of scratch built mods his channel wouldn't have much content to review would it?
they are still rips, regardless of being a scam or not. I just think he should be more mindful of his content. His current employer does not regard rips to highly. they are not even allowed on racedepartment.

Last edited:
Is there a quick and easy way to edit a camera position on a track? On the Bahrain 2020 (GP) track there seems to be a camera that is sat behind a wall (at Turn 10 I think) which spoils things somewhat!
Its not super easy but it could be done, you would need to edit the cameras.ini file a line called "POSITION". You would need to watch a replay and count camera views (starting at 0) to find the correct one. Then adjust the numbers in "POSITION" to move the camera and reload the replay every time to test the new position. A PITA but do-able.
cool track .. which car do you use for the snow?
Should work with whatever, it has a little extra grip to simulate studded tyres which do not exist in AC. (yet?) Be aware some mods don't play well with extended CSP physics. If your car has zero grip, and I DO mean zero, turn it off for that car.

True, I hadn't thought about that! They're kunos models though so they're kinda stolen already!

See if that works its the original link I got it from, if it doesn't I'll get a Google drive link after work..

There's 3 cars there amg 911 and gtr.
Rip bozo, people like you are a reasson why the community wont get nice mods anymore, leaking everything over and over again doesnt make it better but go ahead, assume it was public, never ask the creator, **** on modders that took their time to create the stuff. Really considering to not update the amg a last time cause community doesnt deserve it aparently...
I also have it, just wasn't sure if it was publicly available so didn't want to share in case I upset someone.😁 View attachment 1078900View attachment 1078901
Cool story bro, its ridicoulos how you even assume it was public, but crap dont ask the author or anything. This community already burns and you help to splash some more oil into the fire aswell.
If all those cars were ment to release in the state they are now id not even bother to do so cause either theyre rushed till date or uncomplete. But screw it leaking stuff is so much fun and only mindset that counts is: " me, me, me, want, want, want "

no it's fair enough and i get your point, but I'm sure if RD have a problem with his content they will tell him.

Personally I would rather see quality scratch built content but I don't see that happening any time fast.

Anyway to move away from this subject here's something I've been working on and might release soon (and yes these are all made by my fair hands)

View attachment 1078924
Looks sweet

Rip bozo, people like you are a reasson why the community wont get nice mods anymore, leaking everything over and over again doesnt make it better but go ahead, assume it was public, never ask the creator, **** on modders that took their time to create the stuff. Really considering to not update the amg a last time cause community doesnt deserve it aparently...

Cool story bro, its ridicoulos how you even assume it was public, but crap dont ask the author or anything. This community already burns and you help to splash some more oil into the fire aswell.
If all those cars were ment to release in the state they are now id not even bother to do so cause either theyre rushed till date or uncomplete. But screw it leaking stuff is so much fun and only mindset that counts is: " me, me, me, want, want, want "
Looking at all your previous posts, I wonder what you are looking for on this forum. All you do (starting from your very first one) is post pictures of mods you are working on, not one link, no explanation. Is it just for bragging ? In that case there is photo thread here.
The posts that don't contain teasers are mostly to moan about all kinds of stuff. What does this add here...really... ?

@Masscot is going to post new link tomorrow if he still has this mod, he wrote above
Here it is, I do still have it.
Haven't got to 'R' yet in the car mod übercull, but this one will probably go as Fuzo's is so much better.
This one is LHD but Fuzo's is RHD in case that matters to anyone. The cockpit of this one is pretty agricultural. In fact, the whole thing is pretty agricultural, but it'll give you a quick fix if you're desperate for an R26.R.
Anyway, I chased Fuzo about his superior version so it might (hopefully) be out soon. I obviously don't want to share it without his consent.

Last edited:

You asked kunos for permission to use their 3d models right?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back