Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,790 comments
Hi Guys,

Some one have the last version of Pembrey circuit and the version of Algarve converted from f1 2021 to share?

Thank you guys so much
Pembrey (updated by DaBaeda)

Last edited:
Thank you! 🙂

Regarding slow down AI I got the same issues. It is track related. I guess AI file really need some updates…
Thanks, I didnt know if I had something on that shouldn't but it must be track related.

Viva Mexico! Great stuff.

Hi Guys,

Some one have the last version of Pembrey circuit and the version of Algarve converted from f1 2021 to share?

Thank you guys so much
Algarve conversion from F1 2021 doesn't exist yet afaik. I've looked for it myself as well.

Try algarve_grid 0.1, it's also codies and while not laser scanned its much more accurate than the fancier-looking, but awfully inaccurate other versions. F1 2021 would be similar to the grid version in accuracy.

hi, how can i solve this problem? I tried to replace the "tires" files with the original Kunos ones, but it doesn't solve the problem.
Cattura.PNG

Algarve conversion from F1 2021 doesn't exist yet afaik. I've looked for it myself as well.

Try algarve_grid 0.1, it's also codies and while not laser scanned its much more accurate than the fancier-looking, but awfully inaccurate other versions. F1 2021 would be similar to the grid version in accuracy.
Do you have a link for the Algarve track?

Just some miscellaneous little things some may find useful (post Halloween grab bag):

-Alternate pit lanes for a few @damone13x oval tracks (Chiappas + vao, Kansas, Kentucky, Richmond).

-Alternate pit lane for Bremgarten by Fat Alfie. Cars will enter/exit more to the left so they don't drive through the pit grid as much.

-Cams for Circuito de Jerez 2010

-Alternative pit lane for ddm Tsukuba short track (original broken?), plus more cams

-Okayama 94 cams

-Background photos for rt_dubai 0.8

-Rain fx streams and full spectator removal via CM for rt_fuji speedway

-cam for sx_lemans (crane view)

Just released Mexican Grand Prix extension 🙂

the Sausages are gone at t1

yes, it's called "ks_mercedes_190_evo2_dtm93 opponets"
thats probably why. try renaming the folder to what it originally was. if that doesnt work reinstall the car. i guess you renamed it to stop it overwriting something else?

on a side note im trying to rebalance the 1996 dtm cars. one of the cars seems to brake waay earlier than the rest, can anyone point me to where i need to look?

Last edited:
thats probably why. try renaming the folder to what it originally was. if that doesnt work reinstall the car. i guess you renamed it to stop it overwriting something else?

on a side note im trying to rebalance the 1996 dtm cars. one of the cars seems to brake waay earlier than the rest, can anyone point me to where i need to look?
yes, to avoid overwriting the original kunos car, and create a separate new car. I used this mod:https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alfa-romeo-155-ti-v6-dtm-hillclimb.26071/

Last edited:
Just released COTA 2021 Extension 😉

It includes an all-new (more realistic) aramco animation

Is it just me or is this track in serious need of AO. Love the track and the update but especially the buildings are too bright with no shadows on them.

If someone tells me how it works to share with the general public, a conversion with many problems, using cars (paid or not), or other games made by other people, and that later is not "processed" for using "parts" of these mods. Because many times here in this forum or in others, I've seen a lot of people arguing for "copyright" for "things" that were "copied" or not, and then ask for $$$$$. I would like to share numerous "modifications" I've made in recent years, from various mods, including fake cars, skins, drivers skins, fictitious cars to "raise the number" the Grid, as many sports racing, Le Mans type, as the of F1. Only pre-F1 car skins (1933 to 1939 (still to be finalized, just changing numbers and other things I can do) and F1, 1950 to 1967 with various mods that I downloaded and bought, it has practically every main races (Monaco, British GP, Italian GP, Belgian GP, German GP, France GP) Of sports cars (Le Mans) the same thing, cars that haven't made it, I do it my way...but with the same problem mentioned at the beginning. As I always say, I just want to have fun, controversy and arguments, I want to be far away.
Understood mate.
I'd love to drive, I have no judgement :lol:
But, I do understand the predicament.

badge.png

!!!!RELEASED!!! AC Legends GTC60’s Pack

sandy-start-bizza.jpg

vette-brem.jpg

904-Brem.jpg

etype-sandy.jpg

GTC-Porsche-duel.jpg

cobra.jpg

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of GT racing. A decade that brought us some of the most beautiful cars ever produced and the best racing ever! Many of the models in this mod where floating around the web for years. We brought them up to current AC standards using the latest features of CM/ CSP. Our goal was to use a realistic physics set, with as much real data as possible. This means that most cars have unique 'build from scratch' suspension physics, engines and gearbox. We tried to reproduce the vehicle dynamics of the era, so you do need to balance the cars, be gentle with your inputs and drive the car with your feet!

Up to 2021 standards with CSP:
  • all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
  • most skins are 4k scratch made by Ben Nash (or ‘reworks / rebuilds’ of existing skins).
  • all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing

V1.0 Credits
  • Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
    • DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
    • Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
    • Ben Nash (Meisterskinner), Pasta (historic (Japanese) skins)
    Physics & AI: Bazza
    Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 904/911), Legion (Shelby 289’s), various unknown sources.
    Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:
    Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, chili pepper, Gigi54, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, Guerilla Mods, hal4000, Juergen Lung, LeSunTzu, Ned, Nico, NWRAP, Pasta2000, playwithwind, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, Tim Lotus, The SourceOf TheNile, susanthedeath, Xedrox (sorry if I forgot someone)

Testers: Timo One, ValentinK, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, 50ftElvis, the THR community.
Over 30.000 km testing km’s where made by the team, special thanks to Valentin and Timo for their hard work!

Special Thanks:
Youtube Channels: Mike from Simracing604, Scotty from 2Old4Forza, Jake from GPLaps, Michael from SingleRacer and Billy Strange Racing for their contagious passion for historic simracing. You might also check the SirSpatsgaming channel for the latest modding news!
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m9d6ks7h9bnv2wl/2021_10_08_AC_Legends_GTC_60s_Pack_v1.0%282%29.7z/file

Note for proper installation:
For proper installation of the original Kunos cars follow detailed instruction in the manual, on the regarding pages (page 5  Alfa ; page 8  Ferrari)

You need ‘Kunos Ferrari 70 Anniversary DLC pack’ to install the Ferrari 250 GTO
Absolutely love these cars, probably more than any other cars in AC.
Thanks heaps for the work and man how do you do it for free!!
Ive been searching far and wide for a solution to this Corvette problem i have when triple screens are enabled. Can you please help?

20211102095640_1 - Copy.jpg

20211103114232_1.jpg

As you can see, the drivers door has a weird effect and also cant see other cars through, apparently its a transparent issue?? I know nothing about that or how to fix it, also apparently there is a fix only but i am unable to find it.
I hope you can help, otherwise this car has to stay in the garage.

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm asking the right question, are there "drivable" version of the Kunos preview showroom or similar scenes where all the CSP extensions can be seen to create new previews?

Last edited:
Absolutely love these cars, probably more than any other cars in AC.
Thanks heaps for the work and man how do you do it for free!!
Ive been searching far and wide for a solution to this Corvette problem i have when triple screens are enabled. Can you please help?

View attachment 1091877
View attachment 1091878
As you can see, the drivers door has a weird effect and also cant see other cars through, apparently its a transparent issue?? I know nothing about that or how to fix it, also apparently there is a fix only but i am unable to find it.
I hope you can help, otherwise this car has to stay in the garage.
He posted a bug fix about a week ago:
Bugfix

We received bugreports regarding the Corvette update. Suddenly the sidewindows were blurred. Here's a fix, Just overwrite the existing file.

Unpack in ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ac_legends_gtc_corvette67

https://www.mediafire.com/file/65oy...c_corvette67-window_fix-27_10_21-DRD.rar/file

Small update for the Lotus Elan (removed speakers, fixed hole in mesh)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bbwvy29z42eea81/lotus_elan_26r-model_re-update2-28_10_21-DRD.rar/file

How to get wipers back to normal?
I do not use RainFX and do not care about wipers. Several cars suffer, like this Kunos AE86
Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_rmi_idas0_lakeakina_5-11-121-6-58-17.jpg

Last edited:

Newly added features (Mostly CSP):
  • No.84 VR Motorport skin gets snorkel thanks to @ben32star
  • Re added ABS - apparently some customer cars have them and some don't, and details are in the dark. But I've added them back in without any weight penalties.
  • Added new BrakeDiscFX
  • Tweaked turbo sound.
  • Tweaked side view mirrors

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Have noticed that some (at least the Alfa Stradalle) skins in @Bazza mod have "flakes": 0.777, (and other values with flakes > 0) when nearly all "racing" cars of this era had flat/gloss paint
Its quite annoying. (editing some now)

perhaps a review can be made and a patch forthcoming?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back