Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,051 comments
Y

HI Cris, Thanks for you reply. I`m trying to set the DRS sections for the same track using the CSP DRS option, but I`m not being sucessful. Could you please explain to me how that works? Thanks
remove the .txt and put this file inside the data folder of the track and it should works fine

Attachments

• drs_zones.ini.txt
    42 bytes · Views: 13
Hey guys.
I have a question. Just set my offline championship, using GT3 cars with LUMIRANK system and glowing door numbers. When in outside view (TV / F3 cameras) or replays, LUMIRANK is stuck and does not flip the name / position, the leader's LUMI is not flashing. Using F5 camera all lumiranks go into proper behavior (flipping names, leader's LUMI is flashing). Switching back to F3 stopped them again. All is fine in the mirror.
Any hint or fix would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
EDIT (after some research):
1.76_92 - rain is fine, LUMI broken
1.75 - no rain, LUMI is ok in TV / F3 camera (going to test newer builds)

1.76_136 crashes the game when loading track and cars
1.76_134 same result as build 136 - final steps, crash to previous menu
1.76_91 - rain is fine, LUMI doesnt work
1.76_63 rain is ok, LUMI is ok (!) but when i tried to open rain debug, game dropped to previous menu
1.76_1 rain is ok, LUMI is ok, rain debug is ok
running assetto 1.16.4, sol 2.2

Last edited:
1637446002012.png

by any chance anyone knows how to solve this problem on the doors? there's no double objects, it just bugs in the game applying a stupid matte map on the door and even modifying the car chassis map it doesnt go away

View attachment 1095083

by any chance anyone knows how to solve this problem on the doors? there's no double objects, it just bugs in the game applying a stupid matte map on the door and even modifying the car chassis map it doesnt go away
Its either one of these issues probably. But idk if it will fix it. The UV map is messed up for the door you're gonna have to export the original untouched yaris gr and replace the door it should fix the issue if not then maybe the normals are flipped? you can flip them via element by selecting everything (CTRL + A) for the whole door and then scroll down till you find surface properties there's a option for flip click on it and it should flip the normals. If either didn't work then see if the door was pushed a bit in or if one of the interior meshes are coming a bit out where the door should be this could be a z fighting issue with the objects move either one of those and see if it will fix the issue. If none of these help then idk.

I'm currently working on doing a little addition to Legions Gt1 pack. There seems to be quite a few cars already released that fit in well with decent cockpits. So far ive attempted to balance the RTM XJ220 LM and it seems to fit in very well. A bit slower on acceleration, a bit heavier in the turns but decent towards the top end.

Here's some skins I've nearly completed for it and the seemingly little loved URD Mercedes CLR.

Untitled4.jpg
Untitled3.jpg

Ive also attempted to repair the skins for the 911 GT1 (1st gen) from Assettoland. It seems they were saved with a red layer between the skin and AO giving the whites a weird pink wash. Not 100% perfect but better than what they was.

Untitled.jpg

Other cars that fit in well seem to be:

1. URD Mercedes CLK GTR (1997)
  2. URD Porsche 911 GT1 Evolution 1997
  3. Assetto Garage/ACTK Porsche 911 GT1 Evolution 1996
  4. Lamborghini Diablo Gt1 Stradale (when its released)
  5. R8C LMP / R8R (slippery slope to LMP)
  6. BMW V12 LMR
  7. Bugatti EB110 SS R LM
  8. Chevrolet Corvette C4 ZR-1 Race Car
  9. Dodge Viper Competition Coupe 2000 (getting desperate now)
  10. Lamborghini Diablo GTR
Ill also be releasing some track configs for the lesser loved tracks which were worth sprucing up. These will mainly be the longer tracks which better suit these cars.

Now I was wondering if anyone could recommend some other cars, if there's any worth looking into? Cheers

Last edited:
I'm currently working on doing a little addition to Legions Gt1 pack. There seems to be quite a few cars already released that fit in well with decent cockpits. So far ive attempted to balance the RTM XJ220 LM and it seems to fit in very well. A bit slower on acceleration, a bit heavier in the turns but decent towards the top end.

Here's some skins I've nearly completed for it and the seemingly little loved URD Mercedes CLR.

View attachment 1095111View attachment 1095110

Ive also attempted to repair the skins for the 911 GT1 (1st gen) from Assettoland. It seems they were saved with a red layer between the skin and AO giving the whites a weird pink wash. Not 100% perfect but better than what they was.

View attachment 1095112

5. R8C LMP / R8R
Ill also be releasing some track configs for the lesser loved tracks which were worth sprucing up. These will mainly be the longer tracks which better suit these cars.

Now I was wondering if anyone could recommend some other cars, if there's any worth looking into? Cheers
From my 26 FIA GT1 car list, I can add:

• Toyota Sard MC8
  • Panoz Esperante GTR-1
  • McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
  • Marcos Mantara LM600
  • Lamborghini Diablo SV-R

According to era.

Cheers

View attachment 1095112

5. R8C LMP / R8R

Hi,

Could you pls tell me where I can find that Jag?Thanks

Working on it now. Maybe if I started July would been ready before grand prix tmmrw.

No promise this will be done any time soon sadly. (I have only 2-3 hours on weekend to work on it, work 60 hours week)

Maybe if someone that does tracks here can pm I can send them next week files and they can continue the project on.

I am currently creating visual mesh for everything, too high poly to import directly to ac editor.

Looks to be drone scan or lidar it can't even be compared to current version floating around for ac.

I posted before about ignition cota conversion that is now on back burner because so many version of cota exist.

This is unique track that hasn't been done for ac.

Anyways here is 2 screenshots so far.

Yes its mess in terms of amount of objects but if I can get it to main land/road etc done track objects can come later.

Makes sense why nobody wants to tackle any of the other acc tracks to ac or any other games that use unreal to ac conversion. The amount of work required is almost like going scratch build. Most textures are useless and everything is too high poly for ac.

Importing track is fine it has origin but anything to do with walls/buildings/props/tents/etc that is above ground has no origin goes to zero. There is just 1 light pole while actual track has 100+ lights so it will require going carefully over satellite photo to place lights alone.

RwbMWFe.png

zvaJvYz.png

H4Bgel1.png

Last edited:
Thanks for all your work, you are amazing, but I have a request for you!
Please convert it this to the real 2003 version! It would be nice! Thank you!
You version
View attachment 1095026
Real
View attachment 1095027
GTR 2 Real version
View attachment 1095028View attachment 1095029
I believe the version you are looking for is the Spa 1993 layout mod that currently exists. The one that you are comparing to was a slight layout change to the bus-stop chicane that existed from I believe late 2003, to 2005

Does anyone know how to ‘brighten up’ some tracks, visually?
Some such as the recently released Tokyo Route 246 are awesome, but everything seems to be way to dingy or dark. Walls and buildings that should be white in reality are dark grey, even when the sun is shining directly on them.

Many other converted tracks suffer from the same issue too. Like the others from GT6(Tsukuba) the F1 game tracks like Monaco and the ones from AMS1(Jacarepaguá, Hockenheim and Adelaide).

Is there a global setting to change the exposure or in an .ini file or something?

Last edited:
I believe the version you are looking for is the Spa 1993 layout mod that currently exists. The one that you are comparing to was a slight layout change to the bus-stop chicane that existed from I believe late 2003, to 2005
re: Spa Francorchamps 2003-2005
accordingly, wiki list as 2002-2003/2004-2006 as which I have tried to capture from the GTR2 sources. Both 2003/2004 layouts were condensed into 1 main .kn5 for simplicity, since there was major reworking of the physical mesh, and the original meshes were quite poor to work with. Myself and the team tried hard to capture as much of historic layouts accurately but was/is not easy to achieve.
I DO encourage any and all layout / skin additions/changes for the years 2002-2006.

As for the 1993 layout... this was made from the original GTR2 2003 layout from a very early beta that resulted in the physical mesh being smoothed, grained and cambered by @TheRealCeeBee (and feels sublime imho). These revisions were integrated and used as the condensed base (mentioned above) that evolved into what we have now.

download 1993 layout
original post

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to ‘brighten up’ some tracks, visually?
Some such as the recently released Tokyo Route 246 are awesome, but everything seems to be way to dingy or dark. Walls and buildings that should be white in reality are dark grey, even when the sun is shining directly on them.

Many other converted tracks suffer from the same issue too. Like the others from GT6(Tsukuba) the F1 game tracks like Monaco and the ones from AMS1(Jacarepaguá, Hockenheim and Adelaide).

Is there a global setting to change the exposure or in an .ini file or something?
The Sol control panel has a track specific exposure adjustment that becomes persistent once you adjust it. Last or second last page on the app.

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86, @pugsang and @ClaudioWRC74

Circuit do Estoril 2021

v1.07 includeed previous updates
  • New EXT_CONFIG sections with RainFX stream edges (@KevinK2), Soft collision deformable tyre walls, Animated aerial objects
  • Aerial objects (Balloons, Blimps, Helicopters, Airliners) @Masscot
  • Moved all structures and objects out of main track .kn5 for faster loading times
  • Activated the deformable walls physics. CSP preview build is required for advanced track physics features
  • Removed sand on road from no chicane layout
  • New semaphore textures
  • New AI sidelines @KevinK2
  • All hotfixes included
  • New circuit-estoril.pt banner texture added to the track skins

HOTFIX 1: Old terrain option -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/7xpov10fobo0lzy/terrain.7z/file

v1.06 - Reworked and improved by CrisT86, ClaudioWRC74 and Pugsang for GTP Forum

• New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons)
  • New TV Cameras
  • New physical mesh
  • New track skins: Light skin by CrisT86 or Full skin by CrisT86 + some file from DASGLOW from RD (choose the one you prefer)

Big thanks to @Dudept for the photography provided for the update.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-13-25.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-13-35.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-13-43.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-13-53.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-13-59.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-14-8.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-16-3.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-16-22.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-16-36.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_estoril_2021_21-10-121-14-16-42.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1095112

5. R8C LMP / R8R (slippery slope to LMP)
  6. BMW V12 LMR
  7. Bugatti EB110 SS R LM
  8. Chevrolet Corvette C4 ZR-1 Race Car
  9. Dodge Viper Competition Coupe 2000 (getting desperate now)
  10. Lamborghini Diablo GTR

From my 26 FIA GT1 car list, I can add:

• Toyota Sard MC8
  • Panoz Esperante GTR-1
  • McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
  • Marcos Mantara LM600
  • Lamborghini Diablo SV-R

According to era.

Cheers
In all fairness, the 1997 - 1998 gen of GT1 is kinda right on there. The Legion GT1 is the CLK LM bang on and URD has the CLK GTR so there's that. The Esperante GTR-1 is already in. F1 GTR Longtail is also in, 1997 spec R390 GT1 is in there, Elise GT1 If you want to do the original GT1s from 1994 - 1996 the Kunos F1 GTR is there, the Skyline GT-R LM on RD, the Supra by zi5ki, Sard MC8 like you said, URD's 911 Evo, and AL/AG's 911 GT1 from '96.

massive TL:DR
Legion GT1s already in:
CLK LM, 911 GT1 '98 spec
TS020, F1 GTR LT
Elise GT1, Panoz Esperante GTR-1
F50 GT and the R390 GT1

97 - 98 cars needed in
CLK GTR, 911 Evo
Lambo diablos (can't put my head round which ones)
Lister Storm GTL
Panoz Q9 (kinda in as it's just an esperante)
Quafie R4 (on AL)

94 - 96
Alpine A110, EB110, C4 ZR1
F1 GTR (kunos), R33 GTR LM (RD)
SARD MC8, Viper GTS-R (AL or RSS)
Marcos Mantara + LM600, F40 LM/GTE
Honda NSX, Jaaag XJ220
Lambo diablos (similar to 97 - 98)
Lancia 037, Espirit
911 GT1 and other 911s
Supra, Venturi

https://www.dailysportscar.com/2020/05/24/all-the-gt1s-every-make-and-model.html - use this as a guide to know where goes where this is what i used for you lot.

One question for the A gurus:
About the IER P13C, is there a way to force a certain Aero configuration? Because there are so much possiblity but to match the historically correct version. And as all is crypted the data.acd

COMING SOON

Circuit do Estoril 2021

v1.06 - Reworked and improved by CrisT86, ClaudioWRC74 and Pugsang for GTP Forum

• New TV Cameras
  • New physical mesh
  • New track skins: Light skin by CrisT86 or Full skin by CrisT86 + some file from DASGLOW from RD (choose the one you prefer)

😊Hyped for the update of my home track! It was a pleasure to contribute with my photos of the track.

It's based on TyresFX.
You should include the file f1_tyre_damage.ini in your RSS Hybrid ext_config

[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE=common/f1_lights.ini,
common/f1_tyre_damage.ini

and the file f1_tyre_damage.ini should belocated in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\common

Here is the f1_tyre_damage.ini TyresFx section

[TYRES_FX]
DAMAGE_FLAT_SPOT_DEBUG=0 ; set it to 1 to get damaged tyres from the start
DAMAGE_GRAIN_DEBUG=0 ; set it to 1 to get damaged tyres from the start
DAMAGE_FLAT_SPOT_GAIN=16.0 ; multiplier for increasing flat spot
DAMAGE_FLAT_SPOT_FADE=0 ; how much of flat spot (which is in 0…1 range) will be gone after 1 km driven
DAMAGE_GRAIN_GAIN=16.0 ; multiplier for increasing grain
DAMAGE_WIDTH_K=1.5 ; decrease to make damage more narrow and vise versa
DAMAGE_OFFSET_K=0.06 ; horizontal offset for visible damage; increase to move it closer to the car
DAMAGE_GRAIN_MAX=0.9 ; upper bound for grain damage, from 0 to 1
thank you.

but there's f1_generic.ini file that doesn't in the ext_config of the caf file. should I add it too?

One question for the A gurus:
About the IER P13C, is there a way to force a certain Aero configuration? Because there are so much possiblity but to match the historically correct version. And as all is crypted the data.acd
Well for yourself you can save a setup with a particular aero configuration and use it and if you want all the AI to use that same setup you can do that too. Save the setup with the required aero configuration as "ai_default" and the AI will only use that setup from then onwards in the races/track days etc.

On a side note, the data is encrypted because it has a lot of manufacturer-supplied data which cannot be made public so that was a requirement in this case. It makes this probably the most accurate car in AC physics wise.

Well for yourself you can save a setup with a particular aero configuration and use it and if you want all the AI to use that same setup you can do that too. Save the setup with the required aero configuration as "ai_default" and the AI will only use that setup from then onwards in the races/track days etc.

On a side note, the data is encrypted because it has a lot of manufacturer-supplied data which cannot be made public so that was a requirement in this case. It makes this probably the most accurate car in AC physics wise.
Thank you mate, appreciate that.
And It's possible to have different setups for AI? Like one is in Le Mans spec, the other is another WEC Spec etc?

Circuit do Estoril 2021

• New TV Cameras
  • New physical mesh

Original post updated with the link. Enjoy it! @thanks to @pugsang and @ClaudioWRC74 for the work done together.

Thanks also to all the people cited (i hope to have cited everyone) in the readme for the work carried in the past on the original track made by N. Lourenço & M. Bonca

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back