Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,785 comments
Additional race-cams for RT Sebring

A debt of gratitude to all involved, thanks to the Reboot Team! Superb track! Bumps and all! 👍

-- link in the description -- Merry Christmas to all -- be well --

Note: cams may require editing post-track-fix (deal with that then).

Last edited:
It's super annoying when using the bonnet camera, the best compromise I found is to change 'Distances for interior'/'Distances for exterior' in the smart shadows tab of CSP settings. I have interior set as 25, 55, 400 and exterior set at 20, 80, 400. This seems to mostly eliminate the very obvious change from hi-res to lower res and at least in my game makes all the shadows similar, if not particularly detailed. See attached pic (btw Korea International is a really good track to test this on the straight after the first corner early AM):

View attachment 1100930
thanks for the tip, it does indeed help.
I dont run normally run Smart Shadows and typically turn off most of CSP including ExtraFx and Graphic Enhancements

Was hoping for a more general fix, as I dont think this occurs in plain AC (but have not double blind tested).
Any other ideas?

Version 1.0 - Released 2021.12.21
FERRARI F333 SP (1994)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• AssettoLand for base mod updates
• RealAKP for skins reworking

FEATURING
• new physics from scratch
• new suspensions geometry
• aero maps
• brakes thermodynamics
• new (self-developed) tyre model for slicks hard 90s, slicks soft 90s
• improved graphics performance

CHANGELOG v1.0

Aerodynamics
• new aero with maps

Powertrain
• new engine torque curve
• corrected engine braking torque and inertia
• changed gear ratios
• changed gearbox shift times
• tweaked differential config

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• new suspensions geometry
• new suspensions setup
• new ACCR tyres v10 slicks (hard 90s, soft 90s)
• new tyres wear and performance curves
• implemented CSP brakes thermodynamics
• increased brakes max torque

Visual
• 4K skins conversion by RealAKP
• implemented PBR materials for interior and exterior
• added cockpit indicator lights for headlights and neutral
• LCD display now is backlighted
• corrected tyres dimensions
• removed duplicated parts from the 3D model
• generated VAO patch
• corrected flames direction

Other changes
• new collider mesh
• new LODs files generated with CM
• new low-res cockpit generated with CM
• new onboard cameras
• corrected car total mass
• corrected car polar inertia
• adjusted steer assist
• corrected steer lock and ratio
• corrected front weight distribution
• corrected front and rear track width
• tweaked default starting litres of fuel
• totally reworked digital instruments
• disabled traction control
• tweaked AI to a competitive level
• added fuel_cons for AI
• splitted collider in two pieces
• adjusted colliders positions
• swapped soundbank
• updated skins liveries
• updated setup options
• updated ambient shadows
• updated CM previews

DOWNLOAD

Lets go for the news then.

After getting some advice (thank you guys), made a few tests and the news are... There aren't any news.
If some cars don't load, it is CSP related. Some won't load with 1.75, others won't with 1.74, etc.

Oh, I even tested down to 1.60:eek:

The Fiat 128 only loads with CSP 1.74.

What annoys more is, if I want a big grid I have to remember or try, which cars load with which CSP:boggled:

Not a big deal, I guess I have to live with it.:cool:

I thank you deeply for my helpers.:cheers:

Cheers

Has anybody mentioned this should be a priority? Who are you to quote my message and leave such a bs here? Jesus I dared to ask a simple request to a member @__EASY__ since Mr. CSP himself does not respond to any emails, conversations and letters at all (no matter which topic you ask for an answer), despite I pay him every month a patreon bill.
houaa, why you answer this way, I just told you that it was not a priority for the moment, I do not see what bothers you in my answer, do not ask me anything more it will be easier

houaa, why you answer this way, I just told you that it was not a priority for the moment, I do not see what bothers you in my answer, do not ask me anything more it will be easier
His response was to ukzz4iroc who said: Hardly a priority!

His point was he was asking you a question, no need for ukzz4iroc to say anything at all. I believe Fall Guy was probably satisfied with you answer

Updated situation.

Weird how it worked fine yesterday (ermm a few hours earlier), but it give me the same error now.
Tested with Kunos and mods tracks. Speaking of the 'driver_no_HANS' file.

As for the 'driver' file for other two cars (with the same driver file), it didn't work with the new 'driver' file.

Odd. 🥴
Try to change the Driver MODEL DRIVER MODEL NAME in driver3d.ini i hope this works for you.

Last edited:
I'm no expert but could it be you reached the max mods for KS launcher ?
I heard of this issue before, but can't remember what max car count is allowed.
That occurred to me, but I've recently undertaken another global cull. I'm down to 400-odd cars and 200-odd tracks. The funny thing is that it was working perfectly yesterday and I hadn't changed a thing before I started it up this morning...and it choked.

What comes after "Loading Car Metadata"? That's prolly where the evil lurks.

ATCC Grp A Nissan Skyline DR30 v1.6
RJE / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix colliders.ini
Fix tyres.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Fix flames.ini
Add Wipers
Add news LOD
Add AO skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1389

atcc_nissan_dr30_grpa.jpg
Thanks!

Now if someone actually fixed the 3D model, I wouldn't have to cringe everytime I see this pile of ****.
Unfortunately this ain't the only car in the ATCC packs that has the door numberplate under the sidetrim...

I seem to have botched my Zandvoort 2020 track somehow... I don't know how to fix it. Can someone share their version with me, plz? Thx.

Dont know if this is any good but Geroda released his Supra :

!!CHRISTMAS RELEASE!!

2019 Toyota Supra GR (3.0 Turbo) V1.21 HQ mod

Today I was able to finish what is the gift for the whole community, the passionate and enthusiastic community.

She is beautiful, powerful and has an important name for most of us car enthusiasts, and I wanted to pay homage to the Supra in the best possible way.

Merry Christmas and be happy and have fun at Christmas and during the holidays with her too.

GeroDa74

PSW = WiskiDrinkGR19
Wow, this is beautiful very nice work from you, happy holidays

As written by some fellows, it was not intended to reply to your post so sorry for the confusion. All good. I only would have that implemented, so kinda treat this as it is on my wishlist. I am happy since you even have told Ilja about and I rely on that.

Try to change the Driver MODEL DRIVER MODEL NAME in driver3d.ini i hope this works for you.
Hey.

Tried with a few names from the 'driver' list without success.
Good call tho. Could be a fix. Unfortunately doesn't load yet.

Thank you anyway.:)

Hi guys,
Anyone have a live link to this car?
the link that appears on youtube is down. In Race Department there are only skins.
Thanks!!

This one?

This one?
If you use opera or most other explorers you can translate the page and see how to download its quit easy ;)

I've wondered many times why you can use any CSP from 1.25 up to the latest, why do some not get trimmed off?

Why do modders create cars that only work with latest CSP when they have loads of bugs?

What you say above means that we need to use different CSP's for some situations.
That is easy enough using the method in game, but the patreon codes you have to do it all manually.

Whether its popular opinion or not, its becoming a joke, the money it generates and the fact it just gets left for months.
Now Peter is in on the patroen cash grab we get PURE which is dire.
But why ever try to finnish something if the business model is to keep it going for as long as possible so its almost worth keeping bugs because the next one will be perfect, then it comes and it breaks something else....

Nothing will ever be in a completed state.

And then we get a spokesperson who just regurgitates stuff on sharemods and gets treated with kid gloves because people seem in constant debt to Ilija, and are scared to say anything negative incase he decides to pull the plug on something that nets him 13k uk sterling a month tax free..
Whilst he puts his time intoAMS2.
Its about time people realised that collectively for that money we should be far more vocal on the issues.

I don't even use the latest CSP patroen build as its bugged to bits, how many more of the 13000 odd subs are like that?

He needs to do more.
And EASY should be treated the same as all the others who just mess with stuff without asking for permisson....
Its a bad look to give free passes because someone claims they work closely with Ilija.
I'm starting to think you like to repeat stuff over and over with slight changes to the phrasing because you think you're surrounded by morons and that slight change of words will give you one more desperate chance to hack thorugh the moron's minds and become a saviour.
I think you're mostly right, btw. Just tone down the echos a bit 'cause you're not making a big difference.

RMS TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS:
Zytek Rework Mega pack
View attachment 1080746
Contains:

Zytek 07s and LMP2
Ginetta Zytek GZ09s and LMP2 in 2009 and 2010
Zytek 09SC and SCH
Zytek Z11SN in all 3 Package (including the 2014 ELMS Package)
Gibson 015S

Link: https://mega.nz/file/WDZ1AKTJ#e8ThzGDVz5HqjVH9Xqv0SEWTgmrU4WWaXM2wqo7Diu4

From the RMS Team:
Kamil Cader (physics)
Fullnoise (physics)
SpeedStar2000 (skins)
TGR77 (Sound + engine)​
HI everybody, someone could re upload the
Zytek Rework Mega pack please. the link is broken.

Thanks a lot

please the link is broken

thanks for the tip, it does indeed help.
I dont run normally run Smart Shadows and typically turn off most of CSP including ExtraFx and Graphic Enhancements

Was hoping for a more general fix, as I dont think this occurs in plain AC (but have not double blind tested).
Any other ideas?
I don't use ExtraFX and have a lot of CSP stuff turned off as well, but the smart shadows need to be on. The shadow issue exists within vanilla AC as well. I tried a lot of things to get rid of it but my aforementioned solution is the only thing I found that works (despite not looking as good as I would like). I am only using CSP 0.1.46 though so no idea if any newer CSP releases have addressed the issue.

Hi I need a little favor if anyone can help me.
I am in need of CSP animations for this car.
Cleaners have separate meshes.
If needed, I give the Mod link

Hugs from Brazil

Volvo S40 BTCC PM3DM Paule

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1640114824.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1640114824.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 18
Is there an easy, very easy fix for reducing the green tainted windshield?
Just reduced the Ksspecular value in CM Showroom, but it didn't fix it.

Please remember, I am a professional noob in PC matter.:cool:

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 21
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back