Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,750 comments
  • 51,885,920 views
Hi there, is it possible to run a online championship where every car has a different performance? eg if I am using say the 2019 hybrid car I bought off of rss, and I have then got the skins for each team, how do I set it so that every car has different performance in the online lobby?
 
I'll take advantage of the subject on hand here and ask something I've wondered for a long time: what's best between RHM and NeckFX?

Are there "setup" files one can look and try out? There's so many settings it'd take ages to reach something desirable.
This old post from me might help get you started with some NeckFX settings. Personally, I find it a little more natural than RHM, but as with the settings themselves, it all comes down to personal preference.

 
try this solution and let me know

Open content manager go to Settings -> Custom Shaders Patch -> CARS VAO and reinstall the VAO of the car you have problem with and see if it works or not then
Hmm, none of these cars are there.
 
Indeed not the first time,.. hope they come back,.. cause its a strange way to end it like this ;)
 
Damn Assettoland is down ? Where will I find all the ******, hastily made mods now ? VK ? Cruel. RIPIP gone 2 soon
I stand with Assettoland.
Lets have a meet on bella vista in some rice rockets.
Stick the non functioning rain fx on so we can stop and take some pictures for facebook.
Hopefully some wise cracker will turn up in a shoe with wheels.
Hell scrap that lets meet on the hot wheels track in the crazyiest vehicles!!!!11
Sim racing life, YEAH!
I'll get my controller ready.
RIP.
 
Last edited:
Hello friends After a long time, I managed to solve some problems of this nostalgic track, it still needs some things, but, it's much more playable now.

CORRECTIONS

* FIXED PATH LINES IN REVERSE LAYOUTS.
* ADDED IA HINTS AND PIT LINE
* ADDING RAINFX, GRAINFX
* CORRECTION OF TRACK MAPS Unfortunately, the Apricot Hill layout does not start, giving RACE.INI error, which I couldn't solve.

TO USE THE APRICOT HILL LAYOUT, USE THE STANDARD FORMAT, BECAUSE ONLY THE APRICOT HILL LAYOUT FROM ERROR RACE.INI

If anyone knows how to fix Collider.kn5 for this track, please post on Forum.

Credits to Tyrone for the Mod, if anyone has how to inform him, because I couldn't contact.

Hugs from Brazil

APRICOT HILL 9 LAYOUTS


Thank you for the updates. I'm pretty sure the issue with the 'Apricot Hill' layout is that it is a leftover UI file from the original conversion, before the other layouts were added. As you say, you can successfully launch the 'Apricot Hill Standard' layout. I just deleted the four files from the apricot_hill/ui/ folder (leaving the 8 subfolders in the ui folder alone) - this gets rid of the weird 9th layout that doesn't add any value in CM.

I also noticed that your version didn't have the cameras that I had obtained from DaBaeda here (and there is a Camtool from Atrupelador here).
 
I can't believe you still play AC with a controller, how can you call yourself a sim racer /S /S /S
I play with a PS5 controller these days
 
It was a joke and aimed at people that used to comment that "you can't call yourself a true sim racer because you use a controller" I used one for years and have no problem at all with people who use controllers
I know it was a joke.
 
I still get people on my AC videos trying to get me into a wheel and it's kinda annoying.
 
Thank you for the updates. I'm pretty sure the issue with the 'Apricot Hill' layout is that it is a leftover UI file from the original conversion, before the other layouts were added. As you say, you can successfully launch the 'Apricot Hill Standard' layout. I just deleted the four files from the apricot_hill/ui/ folder (leaving the 8 subfolders in the ui folder alone) - this gets rid of the weird 9th layout that doesn't add any value in CM.

I also noticed that your version didn't have the cameras that I had obtained from DaBaeda here (and there is a Camtool from Atrupelador here).
Ok thank you friend, I hope it helps all this add-on.
In addition to the colliders for this track, I still dream the cameras for the reverse layouts.
Strong hug
 
Last edited:
Hmm, none of these cars are there.
Hi try this check your car data go to (driver3d.ini) IN Data folder check
[MODEL]
NAME= the neme of de kn5 driver check if you have this kn5 driver in ( Assetto Corsa\content\driver )if you have it try to replace the same 1 may be your driver is corrupt file
 
Last edited:
Hi try this check your car data go to (driver3d.ini) IN Data folder check
[MODEL]
NAME= the neme of de kn5 driver check if you have this kn5 driver in ( Assetto Corsa\content\driver )if you have it try to replace the same 1 may be your driver is corrupt file
Hi ROZTER.

I have the same driver name. Now how can I replace it? Damn, I have the mod storaged in an external disk.
1640055018019.png



EDIT:
Wait... I have two driver BKs. It might worth try to replace from there.
1640056325004.png
 
Last edited:
This old post from me might help get you started with some NeckFX settings. Personally, I find it a little more natural than RHM, but as with the settings themselves, it all comes down to personal preference.

Maybe you can reupload your images? Thanks
 
I did the V8 F2004 test mule that was used for the 2006 engine regulation.
It use the F138 sound but non kn5 is included,
Can I upload it there?

Same I did the Badoer and Gene test driver helmets, non tobacco, I plane to do the Reuteman test aswell

Any interest?
__custom_showroom_1640071791.jpg
 
Last edited:
Maybe somebody can help? Thanks

 
@__EASY__ could you ask Ilja for a small request please? You know that we have these information or track description along also with the car´s description available in CM (oh yes I love snipping in Win10):

car:

View attachment 1100524

tracks:

View attachment 1100525


Why not putting these infos into the loading screen? So could you please ask if he could implement an option a. to move the content into upper left corner (to gain more space for the description) and b. if he could also implement the car´s description into that screen instead of the "old" Kunos info like tyresV10 etc? I think every car now has tyres v10...

View attachment 1100523

I think that´s not a big deal. Many thanks.
@__EASY__ have you got a reply from Ilja if he could work on that please?
 
I strongly DISAGREE. I always use RHM to stabilize the horizon and there is absolutely no problem with the bumps on Sebring.
it can only mean that either you have RHM not installed properly or/and your setup is wrong.
what version rhm are you using?
 
I hope that "circuit" tag bs gets wiped away, it's a racing sim so anything that isn't a circuit should be tagged and not circuits themselves.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back