Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
  • Tach doesn't work
  • Lights don't work either
  • Brake lights don't work and the texture is flat

Yup sounds good to go.
Modding in 2021 is an absolute sham. Man if Kaz saw that piss poor attempt at porting a model from his game he'd cry. Or be angry
Maybe both ?
besides the tacho the other things work for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_ltk_mclaren_f1_gtr_rt_suzuka_31-11-121-16-27-49.jpg
    Screenshot_ltk_mclaren_f1_gtr_rt_suzuka_31-11-121-16-27-49.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 17
Could you pleaase explain what you mean be "rewrite the config" I just unzipped the texture zip folder into the ext folder and it stopped the game from crashing on these Pyyer tracks but am I missing something? I'm not sure the tracks look like they did before updating to 1.76..... I'm rather lost.
I´ve had also a discussion on discord with @chas1723 reg. the pyyers extensions. On my csp 1.77p1 everything is working fine and I was not in need to change anything here. Just don´t use a CM track skin with the extensions, that one seems to be bugged atm.

The front lights work for me but the lighting around the light is so dim.
Brake lights don't work. I'm on SOL 2.2 and CSP 0.1.77-preview1, btw. If that helps.
I have working brake lights using CSP 0.1.77-p1 and SOL 2.1. The outside lights on the back are the indicator lights which are orange on the original Kunos version.

Attachments

• mclaren_brakelights.JPG
    mclaren_brakelights.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
  • mclaren_lights.JPG
    mclaren_lights.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 18
  • mclaren_tach.JPG
    mclaren_tach.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 18
Ferrari 575M update 1.15
-----------------------------

Dear fan
another year is about to begin and I want to share with you some small changes I have made on this Ferrari 575. I hope you enjoy it.
Changelog v1.15

• fix transparent fender
  • change 3d plate model
  • fix some textures
  • added some new license plate
  • add new effects on materials, mostly to the interior
  • new brake lights (experiment)
  • added clock to computer trim
  • added new color skin (grey_alloy)

if you notice any errors or have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Happy New Year to all of you.
See you in 2022

DOWNLOAD:

f575_1.15.rar<---Sharemods
f575_1.15_rar<---Anonfiles

Happy new year thing

I´ve had also a discussion on discord with @chas1723 reg. the pyyers extensions. On my csp 1.77p1 everything is working fine and I was not in need to change anything here. Just don´t use a CM track skin with the extensions, that one seems to be bugged atm.
It has to do with ExtraFX. that seems to need to be enabled for the extensions to work properly.

Sequential can be assign either to paddles or sequential shifter, not a the same time. Best practice is to create a sequential profile, assigning sequential to sequential shifter, then in the drive page, assign that profile to a car you want to drive with sequential shifter.
Same principle can be done for dog legs h shifter.
I'm pretty sure you can set things up in CM to detect paddles and sequntial at the same time.

It has to do with ExtraFX. that seems to need to be enabled for the extensions to work properly.
I don't think so. As I said, everything works for me so far. And I have not activated ExtraFX. 🤷‍♂️

I really hope that Ilya will provide the fix soon. So that it works properly again for everyone.

Last edited:
I have a simple question/request: Can someone help me out - I need a showroom to play with. All I need is a large flat surface with 1 texture, and a second (background) with another that I can swap out for whatever I find or choose? Is there someone out there willing to help me?

Have a great year and Thanks

I don't think so. As I said, everything works for me so far. And I have not activated ExtraFX. 🤷‍♂️

I really hope that Ilya will provide the fix soon. So that it works properly again for everyone.
What CSP do you use? Go to the Mexico track with Pyyer extension and take a screen shot coming out of the pit.

Hi!

Thank you good and kind sir!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year everyone :)

Hey guys,
got a small issue here. I've recently updated to CSP 0.1.76 via CM, so far so good. But I don't remember for example the BK R8 GT3 Evo having a bunch of firecrackers going off in the dash; the lighting there seems to be borked a bit. Does someone know a solution to this?

interesting....I had black textures down both sides of the road. extrafx fixed it for me. stock track setup with stock pyyer extension.

Attachments

• Screenshot_urd_egt1_darche_evo_97_acu_mexico_2021_31-11-121-10-5-42.png
    Screenshot_urd_egt1_darche_evo_97_acu_mexico_2021_31-11-121-10-5-42.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 12

Hey guys,
got a small issue here. I've recently updated to CSP 0.1.76 via CM, so far so good. But I don't remember for example the BK R8 GT3 Evo having a bunch of firecrackers going off in the dash; the lighting there seems to be borked a bit. Does someone know a solution to this?

Definitely borked.

Sequential can be assign either to paddles or sequential shifter, not a the same time. Best practice is to create a sequential profile, assigning sequential to sequential shifter, then in the drive page, assign that profile to a car you want to drive with sequential shifter.
Same principle can be done for dog legs h shifter.

I'm pretty sure you can set things up in CM to detect paddles and sequntial at the same time.
I run paddles and sequential shifter at the same time.
Not at my rig atm, so I can’t check, but I think I am using Joy2Key to achieve that.

I run paddles and sequential shifter at the same time.
Not at my rig atm, so I can’t check, but I think I am using Joy2Key to achieve that.
No need for Joy2Key, I think you can set it up in CM/Settings/Assetto Corsa/Controls/Buttons simply by assigning the paddle and the sequential inputs to the same function (gears up or down) at the same time.
Gated shifting can also be used at the same time if the car allows it (just tick the box), ie you only need one shifting profile to cover paddles, sequential and gated at the same time. There's never any need to change profiles depending on the car.
(make sure 'combine with keyboard' is ticked too)

1640973211183.png

Last edited:
No need for Joy2Key, I think you can set it up in CM/Settings/Assetto Corsa/Controls/Buttons simply by assigning the paddle and the sequential inputs to the same function (gears up or down) at the same time.
Gated shifting can also be used at the same time if the car allows it (just tick the box), ie you only need one shifting profile to cover paddles, sequential and gated at the same time. There's never any need to change profiles depending on the car.
Has this always been like that ?
I mean, I haven't looked at these settings for years, but iirc it was not possible at first, hence my grabbing Joy2key (in which it works perfectly too) to make my Heusinkveld seq shifter work at the same time with the paddles.

Last edited:
Has this always been like that ?
I mean, I haven't looked at these settings for years, but iirc it was not possible at first, hence my grabbing Joy2key (in which it works perfectly too) to make my Heusinkveld seq shifter work at the same time with the paddles.
I think it was introduced a couple of years ago. I kind of found it by accident, I think.
Maybe it only works with integrated Fanatec hardware? Not sure. Give it a go.

Edit: ah, I asked the question and TRCB pointed the way a couple of years ago. I discovered that 'combine with keyboard' needs ticking to unlock the option.

Last edited:
I have a simple question/request: Can someone help me out - I need a showroom to play with. All I need is a large flat surface with 1 texture, and a second (background) with another that I can swap out for whatever I find or choose? Is there someone out there willing to help me?

Have a great year and Thanks
Hey, would this be what you're looking for? Hope it helps!

Or There's a whole thread of showrooms on RD if you want more

Last edited:
how can i make a car to support sequential shifting?
I hope this is what you mean:

Open data (unpack if needed), go to drivetrain.ini,
[GEARBOX]
SUPPORTS SHIFTER=1 (0 means the car uses H-shifter)

and check

[DOWNSHIFT-PROTECTION]
ACTIVE=1 (if you want the protection)
LOCK_N=1 (this prevents changing into neutral/reverse when the car is still moving)

In case you had to unpack data.acd: repack and remove the newly made data folder.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back