Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,748 comments
Hey, would this be what you're looking for? Hope it helps!

Or There's a whole thread of showrooms on RD if you want more

Thanks, I’ll look at it. But I just want to be able to add two textures of my choice to experiment. I’m not sure that one has the ability.

Last edited:
I hope this is what you mean:

Open data (unpack if needed), go to drivetrain.ini,
[GEARBOX]
SUPPORTS SHIFTER=1 (0 means the car uses H-shifter)

and check

[DOWNSHIFT-PROTECTION]
ACTIVE=1 (if you want the protection)
LOCK_N=1 (this prevents changing into neutral/reverse when the car is still moving)

In case you had to unpack data.acd: repack and remove the newly made data folder.
i solved it thanks to the pic masscot posted.. with the combined keyboard and wheel buttons settings.

But thanks mate !

Thank you, I will try that, I will still need an extra profile for dog leg h shifter but at least no more for sequential. AC is just amazing on so many levels.
I've never set up a dogleg gated shifter profile. Interesting idea. What cars do you use it for? E30 M3 of course, and I think the Porsche 928 had one. Countach and Testarossa too maybe?

Chivas Autoart Presents 2013 Super GT GT500 End of an Era Edition v1.0

Happy New Year 2022!

明けましておめでとうございます!\(@^0^@)/

100% FREE TO DOWNLOAD, NOT FOR SALE!

Donation Link:
paypal.me/mjnko1988
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/.../1R3GNz7gUmEqQqKkh1wz.../view...

WARNING:
- Without CSP v0.174 or above, you will crash during the loading screen.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Content Manager
  • Assetto Corsa v1.16.3 (ALL Official DLCs)
  • Custom Light Shader v0.174 or higher (WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IF NOT USING THE LATEST OR CSP IS NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY)

HEAVILY RECOMMENDED:
  • Sol 2.2 or higher
  • Inmersive PPFilter

IMPORTANT:
  • Remove any previous installation of the mod before proceeding
  • Be sure to have Custom Shader Patch v0.1.74 or above or you will crash. CSP is MANDATORY!
  • Make sure you have the latest Content Manager Or else you will Crash!
  • Use 7-zip File Manager to extract the mod, or else corruption during extraction is possible.

INSTALLATION:
- Extract the "CONTENT" folders into your Assetto Corsa Main Directory.

WARNING: This mod is HEAVILY DEPENDENT on Custom Shader Patch or these car mods will not work properly as intended.

CONTENT:
  • 2013 Nissan R35 GT-R GT500
  • 2013 Lexus SC430 GT500
  • 2013 Honda HSV-010GT GT500 (Plus Special Edition Cars)

IMPORTANT:
- For the 2013 GT500 Cars, its best to relearn how the cars perform in-game and remove any previous tuned presets you've made before continuing. The physics data have been overhauled completely.

CREDITS:
  • Charles Sami Razon Amyouni (All 3D Model Port and Optimization, All Skin Livery Creator, 2013 SC430 Interior)
  • Tuan Nguyen (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 HSV-010GT, 2013 Lexus SC430)
  • Paolo Matias (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 Nissan GT-R R35)
  • enkay74 - Real Team Driver Suits and Helmets
  • Kunos Simulazioni - SC430 Engine Sounds
  • United Racing Design - R35 Engine Sounds
  • United Racing Design - HSV-010GT Engine Sounds
  • Ales Ogrinc for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!
  • Batch LOD Generator by x4fab
  • Microsoft - Simplygon, amazing staff and support!
  • Michael Kitchens for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!
  • Vinay Mistry for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!

Chivas Autoart Super GT Team Members:
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
Vinay Mistry

Godspeed to all of us,
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
Is this the last version?
Kinda confused now.

The files size are exactly the same.
Left: old - Right: new
1640979497409.png

Mod versions.
1640980007195.png

This is only an example, checked all cars and all have the same files and folders sizes.
Thoughts? :)

Last edited:
CONTROL SETUPS -- using Car-specific controls

JICFYI (Just-In-Case FYI) in case someone didn't know about this CM feature... some of you may say "DUH!," while others may say "I didn't know about this!"

Because I have different wheel bases (a couple for testing products) and I'm a "stickler" for the type of shifter matching the car IRL, I set up control presets for each wheel base, and peripheral combination. I even have separate presets for the "normal" and "advanced" modes for Thrustmaster steering wheels that feature it, or I have separate combinations for cars with adjustable turbo, EFI, MGU-K, brake balance, KERS, DRS, etc.

In CM Assetto Corsa Control Settings, configure presets using the buttons at the bottom of the page. Configure the controls, then click "Save preset" and either select the name of the preset you've loaded and modified, or type the name for a new preset. The preset will then be listed in the popup menu (highlighted button) on both this page, and the Drive page.

1640979576944.png

Select "Car-specific controls" on the "Drive" screen. Select from the presets you created, and what you select will be "stored" for that particular car. When you select a different car where you've already selected one of your presets, this automatically changes to the preset you selected for it.

1640979336194.png

Last edited:
Kinda confused now.

View attachment 1102813

Mod versions.
View attachment 1102816
This is only an example, checked all cars and all have the same files and folders sizes.
Does it drive differently? I have not tested yet. Here is the changelog. Would the car model files change for these updates? I'm guessing the data, extension, and skin files have changed. Maybe a car modder can confirm.

Changelog: January 1, 2022 - End of an Era Edition v1.0
  • Physics data overhaul
  • V8 Engine Overhaul
  • Performance speed downgrade from 549BHP to 501BHP
  • AI Tweaked According to New Engine Performance
  • Aero Data improvements
  • Brake Data Improvement
  • Drivetrain Data Improvement
  • WindshieldFX is now set to new method for COCKPIT View
  • LEDs will start blinking at 7800RPM while redline limit is at 8700RPM (overuse of redline can result on faster degradation of the engine)
  • SC430 Driver Model Replaced
  • REITO MOLA NISMO GT-R GT500 Team Livery Remade
  • Bonnet View for all cars updated

Kinda confused now.

View attachment 1102813

Mod versions.
View attachment 1102816
not the same size:
489,360,562 Chivas Autoart - 2013 GT500 End of an Era Edition 2022.7z
506,496,423 Chivas Autoart - 2013 GT500 Mod Pack Def2.0.7z

as for content, I always check the date, not the size

Last edited:
I've never set up a dogleg gated shifter profile. Interesting idea. What cars do you use it for? E30 M3 of course, and I think the Porsche 928 had one. Countach and Testarossa too maybe?
Yes, to all above, old dtm, yellow bird, f40 and most older Ferrari. I love it.

Thank you for the tip on sequential, I tried it, worked great.

not the same size:

Never ever understood this way of naming releases. v2.0 definitive, now a v1.0 end of an era. Same cars (same name for everyone and same models with same date of export for kn5). I presume (and hope) that the v1.0 is the new version anyway improved compared to the v2.0 which is old at this point

not the same size:

I compare the date as well, didn't mention it because all the files are the same.
In this case, the dates are the same too.

So Pyyer has made extensions for the Nürburgring as well as the Nordschleife. Is there a way to combine those two for the endurance layouts for the Nords?

Simple question. When saving texture files for a custom track skin, what is the best\correct .dds format to use and should I include MIPs? Thank you and Happy New Year to All....

Ferrari 575M update 1.15
-----------------------------

Dear fan
another year is about to begin and I want to share with you some small changes I have made on this Ferrari 575. I hope you enjoy it.
Changelog v1.15

• fix transparent fender
  • change 3d plate model
  • fix some textures
  • added some new license plate
  • add new effects on materials, mostly to the interior
  • new brake lights (experiment)
  • added clock to computer trim
  • added new color skin (grey_alloy)

if you notice any errors or have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Happy New Year to all of you.
See you in 2022

DOWNLOAD:

f575_1.15.rar<---Sharemods
f575_1.15_rar<---Anonfiles

Happy new year thing
@MrHunt Thank you for the update, but with the "H Shift" version I have no FFB. The FFB of the "F1 Shift" version is OK. Maybe you can check this.

EDIT: The only way to make the FFB work for the "H Shift" version is to rename the car folder to "ferrari_575_maranello_f1" and use the "sfx" folder of the "F1 Shift" version. That's really strange.

Last edited:
Happy new year everyone!

And sorry for the lack of updates on Citta di Aria - finally there's some visible progress.

I've been looking for ways of getting data for the track, living very far from it doesn't help. But there's some progress on the photogrammetry side. There are many videos from the city in which the track is located, and it shows some good results:

s31122021_03.JPG

s31122021_01.JPG

s31122021_02.JPG

There are some roads missing, it looks like they aren't as visited as others, but I might try using streetview for those.
And also there's a lot of optimization to be made, at least for the photogrammetry version, but the GTPSP one is almost complete.

Happy new year everyone!!!
Did some modeling again this time me thinking that i can replace the front bumper. Modeling the bumper wasn't that hard but when it came to actually implementing it on the car it was a nightmare... Looks more like a actual Dauer now instead of a 962 with mumbled jumbled body alterations at the front. There are some things that need to be fixed on the front bumper but the main issue is the seam that is shown in between the new front bumper and the rest of the body (the front bumper now having different reflections than the rest of the body) if someone can help me out on how i can fix it.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_longtail_dauer_ks_brands_hatch_1-0-122-3-10-29.png

Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_longtail_dauer_ks_brands_hatch_1-0-122-3-14-21.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back