Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,000 comments
i guess it's because of the edited fat alfie track. there was alot of drama in the comment section and on the vac discord.
Wasnt even legions work.. someone suggested it to him. So he uploaded it.

But still.. he had so many of these types of conflict and never did his website go invite only..

To celebrate over 1,000 downloads on my Riverside track skin (thank you to everyone who has supported me) I present a special preview of the next skin! Now since the picture doesn't tell much of what track, I will give a hint by adding a riddle.

Take all of your money to the bank as the sun comes up. View attachment 1103272

Have fun solving the riddle, and expect this skin done by mid-late January.

Bahahaha well that's on me. The riddle it self was referencing the name of the event in the 80s (SunBank 24 Hours of Daytona)
Did you forget that this site has members from several countries?

Hm, that´s interesting, he is using my screenshots for his patreon advertising. Do I now have 1 month for free at least?
View attachment 1103269
:D
I'm curious as to what happens with the folks who purchased this car and others before the patroen move?

This car was what £5 or so and patroen is £3.50 and do you get this car plus the rest?

Edit to add:

for £2 a month
  • You get my deepest appreciation for your support.
  • It doesn't include any downloadable content
For £3.50
  • Unlock my latest content for Assetto Corsa
  • You get my deepest appreciation for your support.
So for £1.50 a month you get every car he's ever sold in one go?
Thank the lord i got all his stuff from you know where....for free.

Last edited:
Is anyone working on additional cameras (not Camtool) for Camino Viejo de Montserrat?

It needs one that catches closer shots of the jumps, and other better angles for a more dramatic replay.

I should be producing a video for the extreme layout in the next couple of days--and the replay could definitely look better.

Last edited:
Am I missing something here? Join my patreon and I'll say 'thank you' for half of that price. I don't have any mods to download, but that doesn't seem to be offered in this deal either 😕
Basically, if you pay £2 a month you get a warm 'thank you'
And if you pay £1.50 extra per month...yes you get a warm 'thank you' and some cars....

Which concidering his Opel WAS £5......

I think he has gone a bit nuts.

I would assume someone came knocking on his website.

ooooh guys, it must be time to re-activate my only fans then. For a special one off price of £3.50 uk pounds every day (bargain) i'll send you exclusive pictures of all the paymods with a bonus pic of me playing Forza Motorsport 3 in my banana printed boxer shorts.

Come on, you know you all want to see that.
I remember the good old days when you offered a Tighty Whities subscription tier.

It'd be good if there was a changelog in the UI or in a ReadMe when you update these cars - it's hard otherwise working out what's been changed. Thanks.
Found this post on facebook…

E5ABECAD-AFE8-4671-B628-F7388DA728A3.jpeg

Regarding the patreon discussion: The platform is about supporting an artist, basically crowdfunding for creative minds. Some tiers may grant supporters access to special perks, but that is totally optional.

I just subscribed to his patreon and am now one of two subscribers. There are currently two posts, one including the Kadett download for AC. The rF2 version is available for the rF2 tier subscribers.

Last edited:
Regarding the patreon discussion: The platform is about supporting an artist, basically crowdfunding for creative minds.
Justify it any way you want. Giving anyone money for doing nothing is a mug's game and a sign that this whole patreon thing is being taken advantage of.
In regards to what is being discussed, I can understand the £3.50 package, which includes downloads, but giving a complete stranger £2 a month and getting absolutely nothing in return is a joke.
Personally, if I'm going to give away free money, I'd rather give that money to someone who needs it.

Last edited:
Justify it any way you want. Giving anyone money for doing nothing is a mug's game and a sign that this whole patreon thing is being taken advantage of.
In regards to what is being discussed, I can understand the £3.50 package which includes downloads. But giving a stranger £2 a month and getting absolutely nothing in return is a joke.
Of course the $2 tier is questionable. People do crazy things with their money, just look at the muppets that donate on YT/Twitch streams just to get their name displyed live on stream…

Of course the $2 tier is questionable. People do crazy things with their money, just look at the muppets that donate on YT/Twitch streams just to get their name displyed live on stream…
That's all I (and I think everyone here) was talking about.
£3.50 with downloads = fine. £2.00 with nothing in return = "you what, mate?".

I thought I'd start the new year but opening a Patreon account where people can pay me $50 a month for just 'being me'. C'mon everyone. You know that's great value for money! 🤭🙄

P.S. I forget to add, 'I am an artist'. In fact, 'The Artist previously know as xezez'. 🤡

Last edited:
if you can't replace them something is wrong with the new tyres...might be radius, width...
Thank's for the answer, nethertheless , do somebody uses this tool and knows how it works ?
Because even with the perfect fitting tire pushed by CM, it never allows anymore to change the tires

Can some smarter-than-me kind soul perhaps give me a pointer to adjusting the seat position in the "no-steering-wheel" camera view? The current view is dashboard and sky, so waaayyy submerged.
I've tried replacing cameras.ini with a version from a known-good (kunos), similar model car, as well as the first couple of lines around "drivers-eyes" in car.ini, without success.
TIA.
The mod is Sam's Mazda Roadster NB from the RTP Discord, and is defo worth saving.

TVR Tuscan Challenge v1.1
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix colliders.ini
Fix tyres.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Fix setup.ini
Fix light.ini
Add Wipers
Add LOD
Add AO skin
Light front reworked
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1400

ag_tvr_tuscan_challenge.jpg
Different roll cage than the TVR Tuscan Challenge from AG I had before, the 'old' skins fit the new car.
This is the AG version I have installed:

__custom_showroom_1641296345.png

Nice to see this car getting upgraded, thanks.

Minor things: there's some wrong tags (Japan etc.) and the car is not that old, ui says 1970, while it has been built in 1989 🙂

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back