Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,330 comments
Can someone pass me the career (challenges, time attack, etc.) files please? Somehow I deleted mines.
No, I'm not getting mad, I just want to test a mod. :lol:

Although I still have these.
1644172722370.png

1644173171581.png

But I can't find the career TAB.
1644172795054.png

Last edited:
I ask you a little courtesy, I formatted the pc, and I no longer remember how to export from 3dsimed for blender, from blender for kseditor etc.

I don't remember specifically the axes

Is there a wiki or github page around that lists all the different ks variables and what\how they impact the model\textures. I searched but didn't come up with anything. Maybe I just didn't word my search properly. Thanks...

Is there a wiki or github page around that lists all the different ks variables and what\how they impact the model\textures. I searched but didn't come up with anything. Maybe I just didn't word my search properly. Thanks...
You'll find it all here : 🙂

Last edited:
Time to #release !

Alpine A110 1600S by Yezhrod (Me)

-Full AO (Interior and exterior)
-All original colors
-Blinkers
- Wipers (thanks Denis Andrienko for your help ! )

Have fun !
001534_rize_rio_apartment-yzd_alpine_a110_1600s-Photorealistic_PHOTO.png
Screenshot_alpine_a110_1600s_rt_zolder_6-1-122-14-36-41.png
Screenshot_alpine_a110_1600s_rize_rio_apartment_6-1-122-21-40-50.png

Last edited:
Is it only me or the Alpine Renault A110 1600s drives like an F1 car? Even though i reduced the power of the brakes, from 2800 to 1800, still brakes too much. No understeer, no oversteer, just pedal to the medal and it goes like a train. Any help from the experts here? The graphics are SO good, it's just a shame it lacks the physics! Oh and thanks very much for the Mod! I am not complaining, just wish it was closer to reality, physics wise.

@GzeroD Hey hey. I've just been driving your fantastic Nissan R380A-II and it had me wondering if you're still visiting the forum, or have given up on GTP and/or actively modding? I sure hope not, because I regularly enjoy lots of the goodies you've shared with us. You have both good taste in cars and do good work which I've really appreciated.

Hope that you're well and that you'll also reappear here some time. :cheers:

This is the right answer. You can't just copy and paste the ai file and expect to have good results. Good AI and good races rely on those files being correct and each one tailored to that car alone. The look ahead values are what helps make cars brake at the perfect time. We've all had AI that's braked way too early in front of you as you rear end them. This needs to be set. AI that gets all sporadic and herky jerky with the steering wheel. Usually steer gain needs to be adjusted so they don't have the ability to wrench on the steering wheel so fast. Cars with different power levels and brake levels will have different settings. Cars with different steering lock and ratios will need fine tuned settings. Not to mention all the gear_up issues that makes AI not even able to leave off the starting line.
I've been working at rebuilding AI files for particular cars where these have been neglected in and the racing experience goes up ten fold. You can make them faster or slower but also make them smooth and concise which leads to a better more realistic experience.
Legend, thank you for this, been looking for a decent explanations of what those AI values are for ages - don't suppose you know of any other useful sources for this info?

Time to release !

-All original colors
-Blinkers

if someone want made RefractionFX and add Wipers you can (and I made an update with your name in the credits !)

Have fun !
Loving anything '60s, thanks for this. Although as @Alx Hill says, anyone that could make it authentically less than a go-kart handling-wise would be very much appreciated.

Hey hey. I've just been driving your fantastic Nissan R380A-II and it had me wondering if you're still visiting the forum, or have given up on GTP and/or actively modding? I sure hope not, because I regularly enjoy lots of the goodies you've shared with us. You have both good taste in cars and do good work which I've really appreciated.

Hope that you're well and that you'll also reappear here some time. :cheers:
I agree with the sentiment, but just a note to say that most of that car was done by LucasM (with skins by Pasta2000), which isn't meaning to detract from gzerod's excellent finishing touches.

Is it only me or the Alpine Renault A110 1600s drives like an F1 car? Even though i reduced the power of the brakes, from 2800 to 1800, still brakes too much. No understeer, no oversteer, just pedal to the medal and it goes like a train. Any help from the experts here? The graphics are SO good, it's just a shame it lacks the physics! Oh and thanks very much for the Mod! I am not complaining, just wish it was closer to reality, physics wise.
100% agree about the model and the graphics. Spent about 20 mins zooming in showroom, ooo-ing and ahhh-ing at the detail and workmanship this morning.

Edit update. And about the fiziks. The thing only weighs 700-odd kilos, and only has 124 hp, so I don't expect to have to wrassle it, but this is just ... glued.

More disturbing. I had a look at this car's fiziks side by side with Velo's (https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/alpine-renault.html) and either Yezhrod IS Velo, or there are some (a list of) credits missing from this mod.

Last edited:
Please let me askone thing about the shaders patch. When enabling Extended Physics, it seems like only my own vehicle slides in the rain, but not the AI's vehicles. What do I have to set so that the Extended Physics are also active for the AI?
And if I turn on the puddles, then only my vehicle slides and the AI is not affected.
Can someone help me?

Please let me askone thing about the shaders patch. When enabling Extended Physics, it seems like only my own vehicle slides in the rain, but not the AI's vehicles. What do I have to set so that the Extended Physics are also active for the AI?
And if I turn on the puddles, then only my vehicle slides and the AI is not affected.
Can someone help me?
physics tweaks cause problems with some tracks, untick them and just keep the defaut setup :

1644249387101.png

There's no setting because that's how it is and probably how it will remain.

Had to change the folder name so that Mazda Cosmo Sport would record mileage properly, so looked at some minor cosmetic tweaks at the same time.
Will install as a new car, so the original is preserved. Thanks to なんだこぱんだ and to anyone else who brings these unique classic cars to AC in a car park flooded with modern BMWs and Porsches.

1644255038737.png

v1.1
Changelog:
folder name changed to record mileage correctly; rear/brake light brightness adjusted; cockpit lightened; instrument dials now more readable in daytime; new paints; driver rescaled/repositioned; 'happy ending' shifting animation added; 60s driver, suits & gloves added; steer ratio corrected; very basic LODs added; UI detail added; audio swapped; folder size reduced from 558Mb to 334Mb

Last edited:
I ask you a little courtesy, I formatted the pc, and I no longer remember how to export from 3dsimed for blender, from blender for kseditor etc.

I don't remember specifically the axes
For Blender to KsEditor --> Z forward, Y up
not sure if there is but:

ksAmbient - Brightness at all times (regardless of location)
ksDiffuse - How much the sun diffuses on the object (higher means more brighter when hit by sunlight)
ksSpecular - Brightness of specular highlights
ksSpecularEXP - How well SH are diffused (higher means more sharp highlights)
fresnelC - Ambient reflection
fresnelMaxLevel - Overall how reflective object is
fresnelEXP - Exposure of reflections
diffuse/normalMult - controls tiling of diffuse/normal texture

Had to change the folder name so that Mazda Cosmo Sport would record mileage properly, so looked at some minor cosmetic tweaks at the same time.
Will install as a new car, so the original is preserved. Thanks to なんだこぱんだ and to anyone else who brings these unique classic cars to AC in a car park flooded with modern BMWs and Porsches.

v1.1
Changelog:
folder name changed to record mileage correctly; rear/brake light brightness adjusted; cockpit lightened; instrument dials now more readable in daytime; new paints; driver rescaled/repositioned; 'happy ending' shifting animation added; 60s driver, suits & gloves added; steer ratio corrected; very basic LODs added; UI detail added; audio swapped; folder size reduced from 558Mb to 334Mb

Appreciate that thank you

Time to release !

-All original colors
-Blinkers

if someone want made RefractionFX and add Wipers you can (and I made an update with your name in the credits !)

Have fun !

View attachment 1112105View attachment 1112107View attachment 1112106
What a beauty! Thank you!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back