Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,748 comments
Do you think to be funny? You're answer just shows how much you have to say against.
No, on the contrary. I thought you were very funny…unless you were serious. In that case I’d say: try to be a little more modest and don’t pretend you are some kind of driving God/physics expert, ready to decide which cars are good or bad, which is a pretty sad pose.

And I'll quote you again, should people have missed your post: .../... so if EVERY MODDER want to send me their creations for see if it behaves correctly .../...

Last edited:
Please take a look at the content on RaceDepartment. You can also post a message on that forum about too many graphics adjustments on RD. (Full transparency: don’t post a message on RD. I’m setting you up to fail.)

Maybe there are more graphics adjustments because it is easier to learn and do than physics. Or maybe you are seeing a random increase in this activity. There was a time when AC Modding, jandrovi, and others were sharing physics updates.
I remember jandrovi updates I don't know why he's not posting anymore

shi
Vitus Park v1.1
Download(mediafire)

Conversion from GTR2.
Fictional circuit in Switzerland.

View attachment 1140214
-CSP required
-48(32) pit/start
-4 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
GTR2 Original Track by Fredhot and Thierrydu81
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by @KevinK2
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Edited textures, logo_switzerland.dds, helis/planes/blimp by @Masscot
Textures, Lighting, CSP rework by @Mike08
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @RMi_wood , @KevinK2, @Mike08
Video clip by @Mike08

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;
-sand edge is now smooth.(One part could not be smoothed properly and was left as is.)
-Marshalls have been placed.
-The cones are now in place. (national layout)
-trees and bushes has been placed.
-Updated VAO.
-Smoothed background mesh.
-Updated Peugeot logo.
-Renamed UI from Vitus Parc 2009 to Vitus Park.
-Some mapping fixes

Mike08 update
  • new textures & addtional NMtextures
  • shaders tweaks
  • CSP custom grassfx
  • CSP lighting tweaks
  • Added loading screenshots

thanks for converting this circuit
I tried to do this for my personal use but with less success. ( no speak english sorry)

AC Physics is pretty basic. It's a good driving physics engine that takes in real world data and translate pretty well to how the car is supposed to behave. To get realistic cars in AC you don't really need to have a PhD in physics. Just need to know where the correct numbers go.

If physics matters so much then AMS2 and RF2 both have far better physics simulation engines.

AC Physics is pretty basic. It's a good driving physics engine that takes in real world data and translate pretty well to how the car is supposed to behave. To get realistic cars in AC you don't really need to have a PhD in physics. Just need to know where the correct numbers go.

If physics matters so much then AMS2 and RF2 both have far better physics simulation engines.
I agree that rfactor2 has better physics but for me ams2 lacks of sensitivity. The ffb is a mess and you don't understand what's going on with the car. Some more than others..

AC is a big sandbox now. People have different wishes and tastes. AC can fulfill them in a wider spectrum than other sims, sure there are limitations. Its a big playground and only in AC you realy see what the people realy like. I mean look at the subs at Shutoko Discord.

Physics wise i'm still searching for a non perfect car, like some street car which has a crazily tuned engine, but which then causes failures like stuttering and suddenly heavy boost. - Just for a fun trackday drive, trying to get control of the uncontrollable.

AC is a big sandbox now. People have different wishes and tastes. AC can fulfill them in a wider spectrum than other sims, sure there are limitations. Its a big playground and only in AC you realy see what the people realy like. I mean look at the subs at Shutoko Discord.

Physics wise i'm still searching for a non perfect car, like some street car which has a crazily tuned engine, but which then causes failures like stuttering and suddenly heavy boost. - Just for a fun trackday drive, trying to get control of the uncontrollable.
Perendinator just released the mini V8 Judd yesterday.

AC it's a world full of different people, with different opinions and needs. The point is that we aren't all drivers or engineers: creating accurate physics is not easy. It requires knowledge, time and care (and not all of us have them). Yes, there are some beautiful mods with crappy physics out there...but who cares? If the car has problems or does not behave as it should, I look for another one or I don't run with that category. For those who love accurate physics (like me) it's not good, but c'est la vie. Have a nice day guys :cheers:

From Facebook.. Not my Mod.

Honda Integra Type R Touring Car
A Remastered version created on a 4th generation of the Honda Integra of 2005
3D shell: Gran Turismo 6
Parts / Update CSP / Interior / Livery: Lucas Macedo
Physics: Densha
Original car for Assetto: laymik
----------------------------------------------------------
(Full configuration on Setup + engine maps on Fuel section)
Wiper Animations // Rain CSP Ready
EXTRA_A = extra lights on bumper
(You need CSP 1.78 or higher)
----------------------------------------------------------
All my cars are Free, i use patreon to donates only and Steve Stirpe loves me
🥰

free download
https://www.patreon.com/posts/honda-integra-r-64045177

Smol video showing the car
https://youtu.be/t6yCDrMkvvw

278869785_5016240131798672_8126840004763868050_n.jpg

AC it's a world full of different people, with different opinions and needs. The point is that we aren't all drivers or engineers: creating accurate physics is not easy. It requires knowledge, time and care (and not all of us have them). Yes, there are some beautiful mods with crappy physics out there...but who cares? If the car has problems or does not behave as it should, I look for another one or I don't run with that category. For those who love accurate physics (like me) it's not good, but c'est la vie. Have a nice day guys :cheers:
That's not good for me either but I still find somewhere sometimes a mod which is packed with a lot of good physics and her skins aren't 8k so cpu friendly

That's not good for me either but I still find somewhere sometimes a mod which is packed with a lot of good physics and her skins aren't 8k so cpu friendly
Good car + good physics = paradise. But we can't always have what we desire. During pandemic I started to learn how to create mods and it's not easy for sure (optimization included). The only thing that matters is "race what you like and always have fun". :D

One of the good things about AC is that data files are small, easily tweakable and sharable.
Anyone can try to make their own version of the physics of a car.

AC teaches everybody that a bit of hard love is needed to make things close to perfection, some work is always needed.
Damn, tons of cars I use in races don't even have LODs.
Not difficult necessarily but different, especially in open wheelers and cars that are designed for racing and nothing else. All street cars, even Porsches and Ferraris, have compromises in the suspension and drivetrain to make them safe enough to drive on the public road. By the way track experience is of some use, but most people who do track days are never anywhere near the limit. The feeling of coming onto the Lavant straight at Goodwood and feeling the rears slide away a little before catching it, or being right on the edge drifting round Madgwick, especially in someone else's car, is a really visceral experience.
This. That's why I've choosen a car that remixes my internal organs at every bump. And the suspension weren't even pro-level so I swapped'em with harder ones.
It is so good to eat more powerful street cars at trackdays because my N is tight as hell. (and eat those who laugh at FWD, sweet)
That said I'm not even pushing her hard because it's my only car and I've been lucky in many ways (it was cheap, track usage doesn't invalidate warrant, etc.).

Think I got everything worked out for Imola stock and Imola F1 2021 mod. Give it a try and let me know of problems. Please remember to backup existing files and folders first. I don't want to cause anyone any problems.

Imola Update

--Proper folder structure for extracting
-- Darkened up the trees on the F1 2021 mod
-- Better (I think at least) seasonal changes
-- Added lights to the F1 2021 mod. I know F1 doesn't race at night but I like using Pyyer's mod for driving other cars because I like his graphical changes so I needed the lights back
--Removed the 3D trees
-- Some tweaks to some materials to remove incorrect coloring in the fall.
-- Grooves skin to get rid of the purple tinted groove line.

My changes are separated by what they do. They can easily be disabled by editing the ext_config file and setting the option you want turned off to ACTIVE = 0. If this works and Pyyer allows, this may end up on RD at some point.

imola_night.jpg

Last edited:

maybe this one ? ;)
1650480510327.png

Think I got everything worked out for Imola stock and Imola F1 2021 mod. Give it a try and let me know of problems. Please remember to backup existing files and folders first. I don't want to cause anyone any problems.

Imola Update

-- Added lights to the F1 2021 mod. I know F1 doesn't race at night but I like using Pyyer's mod for driving other cars because I like his graphical changes so I needed the lights back
--Removed the 3D trees

My changes are separated by what they do. They can easily be disabled by editing the ext_config file and setting the option you want turned off to ACTIVE = 0. If this works and Pyyer allows, this may end up on RD at some point.

View attachment 1140303
amazing and needed job, really thanks! hope @Pyyer could include it into his upcoming update! about imola i must say that @Blackcelica did an extraordinary skin for 2021, which included an amazing modification of the asphalt, one of the best looking asphalt i've ever seen in an AC track. With his permission i could share so maybe @Pyyer could also include it

Imola Update

--Removed the 3D trees

View attachment 1140303
Thousand thanks for your quick workaround, without any blabla and spreading bs around here like some others. Appreciated! :cheers:

shi
Vitus Park v1.1
Download(mediafire)

Conversion from GTR2.
Fictional circuit in Switzerland.

View attachment 1140214
-CSP required
-48(32) pit/start
-4 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
GTR2 Original Track by Fredhot and Thierrydu81
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by @KevinK2
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Edited textures, logo_switzerland.dds, helis/planes/blimp by @Masscot
Textures, Lighting, CSP rework by @Mike08
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @RMi_wood , @KevinK2, @Mike08
Video clip by @Mike08

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;
-sand edge is now smooth.(One part could not be smoothed properly and was left as is.)
-Marshalls have been placed.
-The cones are now in place. (national layout)
-trees and bushes has been placed.
-Updated VAO.
-Smoothed background mesh.
-Updated Peugeot logo.
-Renamed UI from Vitus Parc 2009 to Vitus Park.
-Some mapping fixes

Mike08 update
  • new textures & addtional NMtextures
  • shaders tweaks
  • CSP custom grassfx
  • CSP lighting tweaks
  • Added loading screenshots

Alternative billboards and stuff etc.

Screenshot_accr_honda_s2000_vitus_parc_2009_20-4-122-21-14-29.jpg Screenshot_accr_honda_s2000_vitus_parc_2009_20-4-122-21-14-42.jpgScreenshot_accr_honda_s2000_vitus_parc_2009_20-4-122-21-16-17.jpg Screenshot_accr_honda_s2000_vitus_parc_2009_20-4-122-21-17-48.jpg

An ADMIN can check the registration of GaryUK? He reported to me on RD that he has some problems here on GTP while joining for "You have insufficient privileges to reply here."

Thanks

amazing and needed job, really thanks! hope @Pyyer could include it into his upcoming update! about imola i must say that @Blackcelica did an extraordinary skin for 2021, which included an amazing modification of the asphalt, one of the best looking asphalt i've ever seen in an AC track. With his permission i could share so maybe @Pyyer could also include it
Sure, anything to make the track look as good as it can.
Thousand thanks for your quick workaround, without any blabla and spreading bs around here like some others. Appreciated! :cheers:
Your welcome. But let's be clear about something. While I appreciate the thanks, all credit really goes to Pyyer and the CSP guys. They created all of the stuff I used. I just put it all together. Guess I can take credit for the Groove skin. :)

Alternative skin (realistic sponsors) for newly released Moscow Raceway, since I didn´t like the SMP Esport branding.

Remove the .txt and put into the track folder, then activate it in CM.

Screenshot_urd_egt_am_moscow_raceway_20-3-122-22-53-56.png

Screenshot_urd_egt_am_moscow_raceway_20-3-122-22-53-39.png

Have fun.

Attachments

• skins.rar.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
I literally just came across this FB post a few seconds ago:
View attachment 1140327
Well that was ill-timed just as a certain war after after a certain pandemic of unspecified origin.
Anyway complaints can be filed @Mr.Ilya. (except on private messages via Patreon, he doesn't read those, God no.)

Sudden shameless change of subject.
Any good soul having a decent IRL picture of TKO/Flying Lizard's Bentley's roof? I mean this delicate monster thingie here.
Can't find anything that shows the roof...maybe there's a fresh new skin coming. Maybe. :dopey:

Last edited:
Alternative skin (realistic sponsors) for newly released Moscow Raceway, since I didn´t like the SMP Esport branding.

Remove the .txt and put into the track folder, then activate it in CM.

View attachment 1140430

View attachment 1140431

Have fun.
I've already done a full update of it (i'm waiting for their reply if they want to update it officially) which is including the usual complete ext_config, VAO, TV cams and new 3D working semaphore which is not working in their release.

I've also updated both Smolensk Ring and Fort Grozny of them in the same way (don't rememeber if i shared them here or not ahahah)

Thanks for your work, much appreciated the skin ;)

Small preview:

Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_moscow_raceway_20-3-122-23-29-45.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_moscow_raceway_20-3-122-23-29-56.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_moscow_raceway_20-3-122-23-30-4.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_moscow_raceway_20-3-122-23-32-21.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back