andrevr
Premium
- 1,006

- South Africa
What is up with these mods that make it so that if you choose to have ABS on, the brakes are basically useless?
I've seen it quite on quite a number of mods and it drives me nuts every time.
So this is, I think, the same problem (empty electronic.ini), but in this case, you WANT to use ABS.Every time I've had this happen, the culprit was an empty electronics.ini
(Hat-tip to @GzeroD and @_Bazza_ for explaining that)
Quick-fix is turn ABS off, in the in-game Setup menu before driving.
Permanent fix (for me, YMMV) is to populate the electronics.ini with something like the attached.
Pay no mind to the values that ARE set in the file. The ones that are unset (=0) for "active" and "present" will prevail.
Perhaps substituting the linked electronics file, and then editing the parameters for "active" and "present", could begin to resolve the issue for you?
And maybe make some of those cars driveable again?


