Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,083 comments
Separate and animate the suspensions, resize the models because they're at least 30% too big, physics as u mentioned, port the other variants available in the RF mod...

... This is to much for one guy (I tried once, left after a few cars) lol
I will pay for someone who's willing to do such things with me but just the physics part. And maybe add three or four sounds if someone knows how to tune it.
As I mentioned already I'm not interested in graphic but a nice physics will be top

Hello, thank you, yes this is true for the previews, but the car looks like that on the track too. I've clean installed 3 times just to be sure and still same issue. How do I fix that?

View attachment 1140827
There was an update today for that car, have you tried that ?
Works fine in game:

integra.png

But yeah, it's still encrypted, so in the bin it goes...

Hello, thank you, yes this is true for the previews, but the car looks like that on the track too. I've clean installed 3 times just to be sure and still same issue. How do I fix that?

View attachment 1140827

I assume you're using Content Manager? Encrypted cars will always look that way on track with vanilla AC.

EDIT: I've just seen your original post and you are. Maybe try the update above.

Last edited:
There was an update today for that car, have you tried that ?
Works fine in game:

View attachment 1140849

But yeah, it's still encrypted, so in the bin it goes...
I just tried it.
The cockpit view clips through the driver's face and helmet. Normally an easy fix, but not when encrypted. Renders it totally unusable in VR unless you want to drive hunched over the steering wheel like Quasimodo.
The sequential shifter is mapped as an h-pattern manual. Again, normally an easy fix, but not when encrypted.
These were both obvious after just one minute in the car.

With encryption comes great responsibility... to get the bloody basics right at least.
It's a shame, the car might have been good. But who knows?

Encryptoman.png

I wonder if modders feel any sense of embarrassment when this happens? All that work wasted on so many hopeful users.
Hopefully he'll buck the trend and fix it, but most modders seem not to care, they're already furiously trying to get their next mod out as soon as possible for all those FB likes.

Last edited:
I just tried it.
The cockpit view clips through the driver's face and helmet. Normally an easy fix, but not when encrypted. Renders it totally unusable in VR.
The sequential shifter is mapped as an h-pattern manual. Again, normally an easy fix, but not when encrypted.
These were both obvious after just one minute in the car.

With encryption comes great responsibility... to get the bloody basics right at least.
It's a shame, the car might have been good. But who knows?

View attachment 1140868

I wonder if modders feel any sense of embarrassment when this happens? All that work wasted on so many hopeful users.
Hopefully he'll buck the trend and fix it, but most modders seem not to care, they're already furiously trying to get their next mod out as soon as possible for all those FB likes.
I think I'm most disappointed because, despite such a healthy range of touring cars on AC, this was the first one I ever drove on a game and I've been waiting for someone to drop it so I can relive those happy memories. Never mind, onto the next mod!

I think I'm most disappointed because, despite such a healthy range of touring cars on AC, this was the first one I ever drove on a game and I've been waiting for someone to drop it so I can relive those happy memories. Never mind, onto the next mod!
Hopefully he uses chase cam and automatic gears and just hasn't realised a few of the issues for cockpit drivers who use manual shifting.
Hopefully they'll get fixed.
The encryption just makes it doubly annoying when these types of issues happen though.

Hopefully he uses chase cam and automatic gears and just hasn't realised a few of the issues for cockpit drivers who use manual shifting.
Hopefully they'll get fixed.
The encryption just makes it doubly annoying when these types of issues happen though.
I contacted Lucas this morning on his Youtube channel about the face/helmet issue. He replied to me, uploaded another update, and I checked it for him, as he doesn't have VR. He's checking his other mods for the issue as well. He's on Facebook. Seems like a cool guy (not sure if he's on here).

1650581472410.png

Last edited:
I contacted Lucas this morning on his Youtube channel about the face/helmet issue. He replied to me, uploaded another update, and I checked it for him, as he doesn't have VR. He's checking his other mods for the issue as well. He's on Facebook. Seems like a cool guy (not sure if he's on here).

View attachment 1140882
I think the face/helmet clipping should be evident in 2D as well if cockpit view is tested and the view moved back far enough.

for the first one (sc_ford_c100) i made some extra (plain color) skins, you can dl them here

Sweet ride indeed, but does someone have a fix for the mirrors (they are not working at all) ?

cheers!

Think I got everything worked out for Imola stock and Imola F1 2021 mod. Give it a try and let me know of problems. Please remember to backup existing files and folders first. I don't want to cause anyone any problems.

Imola Update

My changes are separated by what they do. They can easily be disabled by editing the ext_config file and setting the option you want turned off to ACTIVE = 0.
Original post updated with new version. Small update for a couple things I missed.

-- Missed a material adjustment for the bush object's brightness
-- Restored track state lights on the F1 2021 mod version
-- Added option for slightly lighter trees\vegetation. Can be activated in the ext_config. Make sure to deactivate the dark tree version
-- Added folder to restore Pyyer's original configs to easily go back to his version if you prefer it.

Might be best to delete the config files from the extension folders from my last version just to be safe.

Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Yellow Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 08/04/2022 --> 21/04/2022
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 08/04/2022 --> 21/04/2022

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 22/04/2022 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 22/04/2022 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Quick question : how do you fix the transparency issue on some cars when using cockpit / dash cam ?
Like, the windshield is alright but the side windows have this greish/blueish opaque tint.
And the transparency is ok in chase cam / showroom / whatevs.

Lotus 49, 49B versions for 1968...using Lotus 49 (official), Lotus 49b biplane and Lotus 49C (perendinator site) cars. There are still minor adjustments to be made. And to top it off, there's still the Lotus 56B turbine (British Gp version, Reine Wisell and the Italian Gp version, Emerson Fittipaldi)...but how to simulate this "turbine" engine. I took the sound of the Audi Group B, the parameters of the engine "turbine" of the rfactor... and I put only "2 gears" in the exchange, it was satisfactory... the speed can exceed 300km/h...
I know its for some experienced GT members a dumb question, but what is MrLonguiha17 creating here? I do see he is creating something of a car (skin, model) but apparently no download link to check what kind of car model he did create.
Did check questions from other members about his publishing, but he never did give an clear answer.
Can a member please explain what he is publish, or are these only teasers?

Last edited:
Quick question : how do you fix the transparency issue on some cars when using cockpit / dash cam ?
Like, the windshield is alright but the side windows have this greish/blueish opaque tint.
And the transparency is ok in chase cam / showroom / whatevs.
Try this on the internal glass:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = CopyMeshNamesHere, SeparateNamesWithComma
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

Tracks listing update

Yellow Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 08/04/2022 --> 21/04/2022
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 08/04/2022 --> 21/04/2022

Red Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 22/04/2022 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 22/04/2022 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe
Fantastic piece of work - I love the improvements! Separating real from fictional and race from road is really helpful as is the list of links on the second tab!

Fantastic piece of work - I love the improvements! Separating real from fictional and race from road is really helpful as is the list of links on the second tab!
Thanks Tim.
It will still take some time to finalize this version 3.0 but step by step...

I know its for some experienced GT members a dumb question, but what is MrLonguiha17 creating here? I do see he is creating something of a car (skin, model) but apparently no download link to check what kind of car model he did create.
Did check questions from other members about his publishing, but he never did give an clear answer.
Can a member please explain what he is publish, or are these only teasers?
That is an F1 1968 mod which is not existing until now.
He is making them, also Le Man's cars.

Sadly still the same after update. Ah well, in the bin it goes. Hope someone ports it over from GT in the future unencrypted. Cheers for your help all
If you use reshade above version 4.9 the de-cryption ingame is broken, so use reshade 4.9 and the issue is gone. Ilja is aware of that issue and it will be fixed in next CSP.

Last edited:
Separate and animate the suspensions, resize the models because they're at least 30% too big, physics as u mentioned, port the other variants available in the RF mod...

... This is to much for one guy (I tried once, left after a few cars) lol
The people at sim dream don't understand anything about physics (and they even charge for it), you'd need someone with balls to make a balance of performance of that mod, then it would be decent enough.

shi
Racalmuto v1.01
Download(mediafire) update1

View attachment 1140663
Conversion from rFactor.
The Autodromo Valle dei Templi at Racalmuto is a permanent circuit in Sicily, Italy. (racingcircuits.info)

-30 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor track by Massimo Grassa
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by @KevinK2
grass textures by @pugsang
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
New cam, ext_config, VAO-patch by @CrisT86
some textures, objects by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @macko68

Enjoy.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.
Converted at the request of my Patreon member @macko68 .

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
-Added new cams, ext_config, VAO-patch by @CrisT86 .

Racalmuto v1.01
changelog;
-Added new cams, ext_config, VAO-patch by @CrisT86 .

just seen this on FB. not sure if its been posted and I havent had time to test but looks interesting and may be a decent a2b if the ai ever gets made.

looking at the video and the ext_config this track needs some help. Maybe I will... have a look.

Update: Conffidence is very low on this one, I made a few normal maps, re-run ksEditor... but...

1. the trees are a bad issue and do not have shadows or proper ksAlphaRef (both will kill performance)
2. all posts/blocks walls are all one object, so doing LODs to help performance is impossible as there are 100's (ditto with the trees)
3. I wanted to try... its just not worth the effort IMHO.
4. sorry (in the bin)

Last edited:
If you use reshade above version 4.9 the de-cryption ingame is broken, so use reshade 4.9 and the issue is gone. Ilja is aware of that issue and it will be fixed in next CSP.

Sorry, going to sound dumb again here, i've looked in content manager and cant find a way to downgrade to 4.9? currently running 5.0... any help would be appreciated

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back