- 1,159

- Italy
I will try pure with 2d first.So pure or sol?
I will try pure with 2d first.So pure or sol?
Unavailable... 🤔Is Assettoland down (again) for anyone else?
same...Unavailable... 🤔
They've taken it down to do some maintanence... it'll be back up over the weekend I'm sure.Is Assettoland down (again) for anyone else?
They've taken it down to do some maintanence... it'll be back up over the weekend I'm sure.
You need to download and install Simplygon plugin. You can do so from their website.what can be done to solve this issue? trying to add lods to this mod
Which you prefer?I will try pure with 2d first.
'Cleaning' time of the year probably...I've spent this morning going through my cars and deleting any 'unnecessary' skins. I typically run a grid of 24, so if a car has more than 24 skins, it would mean that I'd never see those extra skins on track. I also noticed that some of my road cars had a huge amount of skins (over 50 in one instance).
In the end, from just over 500 cars, I deleted over 10gb of skins (and those had been compressed, so it would probably be an even higher amount if they hadn't been).
Snap. On the same mission. GoodspeedI've spent this morning going through my cars and deleting any 'unnecessary' skins. I typically run a grid of 24, so if a car has more than 24 skins, it would mean that I'd never see those extra skins on track. I also noticed that some of my road cars had a huge amount of skins (over 50 in one instance).
In the end, from just over 500 cars, I deleted over 10gb of skins (and those had been compressed, so it would probably be an even higher amount if they hadn't been).
I frequently do this, or I find mods that would be good for multi class racing AI (I like to do my own hot hatch championships etc)I'm not even looking for anything, really. It's just that it's the weekend and the perfect time to test new mods that might have been added there.
My car and track collection would be purged much lower if the ubiquitous CM memory leak didn't slow the UI down to a crawl after a short while, requiring a PC reboot to totally clear it.'Cleaning' time of the year probably...
Yesterday I uninstalled 93 tracks, 329 are left now (still 786 in backup)... more to go.
Car count is also down to 289 again.
Massive amount of gb's gone...![]()
yesIs Assettoland down (again) for anyone else?
Hi! I have all 1991 cars from CM but I would like to have also single files.for those who want to download the ASR 1991 without CM:
(direct links)
Code:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hl6Yd_Z2pzUuDXUSpO3eGh26sCUGuEOR/view?usp=sharing https://www.mediafire.com/file/yegdhuxjv3wv1ei/AC_020.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/pr1qwaoe0ra85gw/AC_FW14.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/p4ae5bbf2kr6kvf/AC_BT60Y.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/b2r7dgnez9pitqi/AC_FA12.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/554cc80q902d3c8/AC_102B.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/jr33u792j85xwit/AC_D191.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/50sbcxfu4zan3lt/AC_291.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/cgoevy34yb7o0hv/AC_J191.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/cj6jubnhyc29f8x/AC_LC91.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/l0toibjs8t2anv7/AC_643.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/c7vg6s6yc33qwsi/AC_JS35B.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lpfbn9o6nx6dsw/AC_M191.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/jr33u792j85xwit/AC_D191.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/uty7ef9m8gquiks/AC_B191.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/lsiexgvmjdux90t/AC_CG911.7z https://www.mediafire.com/file/abfflkqcbp15ply/AC_FOMET1.7z
I have it installedYou need to download and install Simplygon plugin. You can do so from their website.
Road One International v1.0
![]()
Conversion from rFactor.
Fictional track in Canada.
View attachment 1141097
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
A fantasy track made by Alexandre Ulleri for NR2003.
Converted to GTR2 by DeHAwk.
Updated by Khan1670.
Converted and updated for rFactor by @Zwiss and Thank you for gave me permission
Converted to AC by @shin956
AI, camtool by @Viola Seven
AI (reverse layout) by @KevinK2
.lua and font by @gunnar333
Extra object placement, fence texture by @CosmiC10R
Background texture edit, sky objects by @Masscot
Background texture edit by @twobegreen
Some object and textures by kunos
logo.png by @Fanapryde
cam by @DaBaeda
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @twobegreen
Enjoy.
note:
If you want to remove tar lines repeatedly, go to the end of ext_config.ini and set ACTIVE to 1.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.
Thanks as always, i've just sended also mine + the full updated config to Shin (also for Vitus) like i did for Racalmuto. Now is up to him if use them or not in the next update (like he did for Racalmuto)Cams for Phillip Island 2013 Track from Shi
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/flqsh65wvyc2tk2/phillip_island_2013_v1.0.7z/file
Doesn´t overwrite existing cams
Have Fun
DaBaeda