Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
Thats a good suggestion, also in my case counting for non historical eg fantasy skins.

BTW, I’m right now busy in deleting all the, not finished, containing faults, sterile/boring, bad made and not for VR suited tracks. What a crap I have collected over the time. Its all a bit labor intensive as first doing a test drive & site seeing rounds (in VR) and if I’m get blinded by the shimmer or hurt myself on the sharp edges from an huge amount of used 2D objects, pure as a sample, its going directly to the garbage bin. If its Payware or free I do not care.
Yeah, I've been driving in AC since 2013, and lots of mods have come and gone over the years, but this is the first time I've done a proper clean up of the mods that I've deemed worth keeping. I didn't realise how much space on my hard drive all of this unnecessary stuff was taking up.

Ferrari 330 P4 Spyder (V1.2) by F40 LM Lover.

I was so busy for living..

Anyways, I found some bugs and fixed.
This is Final Version of 330 P4 Spyder.

Chagne Logs

1. Minor Bugs Fix
1) Rear Bulkhead of Cockpit Meshs are fixed.
2) Gaps between Front hood and doorsills are fixed.
2. Endurance Lights are added.
3. Skins are Updated.
4. Top Speed is increased(320kmh)

Download link is below

Thank you.

so, no closed top version? 😥

Hi. Just downloaded but opens as separate files. Can you tell me what to do with these please. Many thanks.
It took me a while too, but I just dragged the downloaded file into content manager and installed that way, took a couple tries but eventually the skin showed up for the URD GR010.

For Visor X Force: I don't know what I'm doing but I try! First attempt! :lol:
I remember this on F1 Challenge 99-02 and I liked!
I used always the same size...easier!
20220425094550_1.jpg

20220425103839_1.jpg

20220425105400_1.jpg

20220425111106_1.jpg

20220425112507_1.jpg

Last edited:
While testing Bruce Kelt's GT-R I got fed up with Android Auto taking screenshots (of itself...) on every corner when braking hard so I changed the condition in line 1085 of ...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\cars\android_auto\system.lua from
Code:
if car.gas > 0.8 and car.brake > 0.8 and screenshotTime <= 0 then
to
Code:
if false then
Could have commented or removed the whole block just as well...

@leBluem are you aware if Ilja is planning to remove the aforementioned screenshot trigger in the next CSP version? This is something that people have been complaining about in some FB groups and it will become more relevant with the growing number of mods implementing the AA feature.

Last edited:
While testing Bruce Kelt's GT-R I got fed up with Android Auto taking screenshots (of itself...) on every corner when braking hard so I changed the condition in line 1085 of ...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\cars\android_auto\system.lua from
Code:
to
Code:
if false then
Jesus, is this a 'feature' now? Cars take photos of themselves automatically? For the love of god... WHY?

I mean isn't a physics update more likely for a game such assetto corsa? 🤷🏼‍♂️❓❓
But it's so difficult to do decent physics whereas adding Android Auto makes all those facebook fans go mad and gets more likes 😉

So yeah being serious it would be great to have much better physics for a lot of these cars, or even better ffb and correct steering lock and brakes etc to start (not after 1:1 data here) because a gimmick like Android Auto is just that, a gimmick.

Last edited:
Jesus, is this a 'feature' now? Cars take photos of themselves automatically? For the love of god... WHY?
This is more of a tech demo from Ilja in the CSP code. It doesn't make any sense, neither taking (non persistent) screenshots of a screen nor binding that to a certain level of throttle/brake input. So this is nothing the mod creators/converters/enhancers are implementing deliberately, it is just something that's there in the CSP code and can't be turned off other than messing with the code itself.
Unfortunately with Android Auto being available mod creators don't seem to put any more effort into modeling/texturing the car's infotainment screen. Turning Android Auto off via extension reveals the ugly "stock" MMI in most cases, as is the case with the BK GT-R.

Last edited:
Code:
to
Code:
if false then
hot girls girl GIF

Selfie gurl loves it.

New Major update of my reality reshade suite. Development in latest iteration has moved to Natural Mod ppfilter. So far all the broadcast and TV pod presets have been updated, I might however adjust few things especially for TV POD presets. You can find the download link here

Here is a video demo

Last edited:
New Major update of my reality reshade suite. Development in latest iteration has moved to Natural Mod ppfilter. So far all the broadcast and TV pod presets have been updated, I might however adjust few things especially for TV POD presets. You can find the download link here

Here is a video demo

Great work, maybe a bit too much rgb split overall (the race position app is really glitched with that effect on), but overall a very good work

Seems to be a decent free alternative to the URD one. But one issue: What's up with that wiper? The faster you go, the more it moves towards the driver side. Is that fixable?
Simply update :

NAME= WIPER_SUB0, WIPER_SUB1
WIND_AMPLITUDE_MULT=1 <= this value here
WIND_FREQUENCY_MULT=4 <= this value here
WIND_OFFSET=0.10
WIND_THRESHOLDS_KMH=60, 250

in ext_config.ini

And for who want to try it the car is just the ACC conversion but encrypted

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back