Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,771 comments
  • 52,006,478 views
Hi, I have the same problem like you, rear flames with F1 mod RSS evo x 2022 in the virtual mirror :confused:
I think that the only solution is to disable the new flames by CM (or disable virtual mirror! :lol:)
 
Last edited:
hi guys !
need your help with the lollypop guy or where i can find it .
probably my file corrupted with some update .
thanks for the help
 
Legion updated the Fiabusa with shifting animation and wiper animation now included.

1650903982811.png

 
Great work, maybe a bit too much rgb split overall (the race position app is really glitched with that effect on), but overall a very good work
Unfortunately for the nature of reshade itself, it applies a layer of rendering over the game itself and this is particularly visible when you use the fisheye effect preset where all the huds are affected. For gameplay sessions I always recommend not to use the reshade, only during replays or photomode
 
- Quick and dirty LODs for nine quick and dirty fake GT3-class cars -



  • ag_cadlillacatsr_gt3
  • ag_chevroletcamaro_gte
  • ag_hyundai_genesis_coupe_rm_GTSport
  • ag_jaguar_ftype_gt3
  • mazda_atenza_gr.3
  • rtm_mitsu_lancer_evo_fe_gt3
  • scirocco_gc10_v6
  • toyota_gt86_gt3
  • vdc_toyota_gr_supra_gt3

Few compromises had to be made on few of these cars but the lot works fine on big grids.
Just add the Toyota FT-1 Vision, the Circuit Hawaii pack, the Alfa Romeos 8C and 4C, grow your grids and have fun.

Included:
- LODs

Not inluded:
- cars

Back-up previous versions then overwrite.

Note: Please forgive me if I don't remember if these cars were released with packed or unpacked data files. Anyway this package includes just LODs and changes to the lods.ini files, so it's pretty much fire & forget.

Note again: Eventually, I will remake those damn 4th LODs for the Circuit Hawaii pack. Just taking some time to rest and race a bit.


 
Last edited:
Hi guys,
I'm looking since a week a good version of the Peugeot 908. The only good version that i found is the ACR one. Can you help me pls ?
 
Hello,
are there new TV cameras for VRC tracks ? like the AlabamaRacing Course (Barber Motrosports Park) because they are not very good, the cars disappear behind the terrain.

@DaBaeda or @CrisT86 ......
Thanks

Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_vrc_alabama_25-3-122-20-44-33.jpg
 
Last edited:
- Quick and dirty LODs for nine quick and dirty fake GT3-class cars -



  • ag_cadlillacatsr_gt3
  • ag_chevroletcamaro_gte
  • ag_hyundai_genesis_coupe_rm_GTSport
  • ag_jaguar_ftype_gt3
  • mazda_atenza_gr.3
  • rtm_mitsu_lancer_evo_fe_gt3
  • scirocco_gc10_v6
  • toyota_gt86_gt3
  • vdc_toyota_gr_supra_gt3

Few compromises had to be made on few of these cars but the lot works fine on big grids.
Just add the Toyota FT-1 Vision, the Circuit Hawaii pack, the Alfa Romeos 8C and 4C, grow your grids and have fun.

Included:
- LODs

Not inluded:
- cars

Back-up previous versions then overwrite.

Note: Please forgive me if I don't remember if these cars were released with packed or unpacked data files. Anyway this package includes just LODs and changes to the lods.ini files, so it's pretty much fire & forget.

Note again: Eventually, I will remake those damn 4th LODs for the Circuit Hawaii pack. Just taking some time to rest and race a bit.

Very good idea for virtual GT3 races with all these "unofficial GT" cars, I'm downloading thank you !
 
Last edited:
Very good idea for virtual GT3 races with all these "unofficial GT" cars, I'm downloading thank you !
Could you share links to the other ones that you have then?
 
Very good idea for virtual GT3 races with all these "unofficial GT" cars, I'm downloading thank you !
I'm very thankful Claudio...you contributed with your championships to my mods collection and competitions...have fun with a new competition and thank you :)
@ninezeroniner Nice package ! just seeing the forgotten little ATS-V R classified as a "fictional" is a bit sad for her :D
Let's just say the races you'll make are gonna be veeery fictional... :D
Edit: Oh no, I was sure the ATS never really raced...and I was so wrong, it has done few seasons. My bad :guilty:


Anyway I've made a Weekend in order for the Toyota FT-1 Vision to practice and it still stops in the middle of the race without fuel... :confused:
 
Last edited:
hello guys

I just saw Sol 2.2.2 is released on RD, and i have Sol 2.2.2 beta 3 i have to upgrade or it's good for me ? Duno what to do ^^'
 
Where did you find that Matra? I need at least one vintage Matra for my grid.
I think that Matra was never released, it looks terrible porting it to Assetto given the lack of polygons that model has.

However thread on RD shows some great work being done with a scratch made MS650 work in progress

 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back