Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,797 comments
Joss JT1 prototype version 0.2 release

download link:https://www.mediafire.com/.../11yil6bb5d.../joss_jt1.7z/file

Authors: Peugeot905(Physics), Daniel Yeung(Visual Updates)
Joss JT1 for Assetto Corsa. Physics is based on the last 2016 Joss JT1 prototype sold in 2016 that came with Michelin Pilot Cup 2 tyres.

This is version 0.2 with more changes to come.

Mod has a total of 12 skins for now with each skin having a different license plate.

View attachment 1145973
View attachment 1145974
View attachment 1145975
Couldn't even use the proper wheels smh my head

__custom_showroom_1651601129.jpg

(looks nicer tho)

Last edited:
Hi Forum. I need your experience.

Problem with AI recorder.

I tried to do (for the first time) a better ai for Jerez94. All works very very good during all the lap than original but only after the starting line the AI makes a "little dangerous" deviation of direction but in these point the ai line is straight and when I register I do not make any movement at the wheel. Why? Every AI line done has this problem. In these point.
From the bottom of my experience ... I don't understand.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Forum. I need your experience.

Problem with AI recorder.

I tried to do (for the first time) a better ai for Jerez94. All works very very good during all the lap than original but only after the starting line the AI makes a "little dangerous" deviation of direction but in these point the ai line is straight and when I register I do not make any movement at the wheel. Why? Every AI line done has this problem. In these point.
From the bottom of my experience ... I don't understand.
Thanks!

you can solve this is 1 of 3 ways:
1. load the AI in ksEditor and adjust the sideline at the pit exit
2. create sides*.csv
3. create ai_hints.ini and add a DANGER entry

Last edited:
Did you prefer the original wheels? Or multiple wheel options. Me and Daniel Yeung decided to change the rims.
Nah it's a joke man, both wheel models look fine ! And your mod looks better than mine anyway lol

Now we only need the Spada Codatronca and the Devon GTX to complete the 'vapourwave Forza Motorsport 4 supercars' trinity lol.

you can solve this is 1 of 3 ways:
1. load the AI in ksEditor and adjust the sideline at the pit exit
2. create sides*.csv
3. create ai_hints.ini and add a DANGER entry
Eh eh! It's very hard if never done before!
I try to do hints.ini, add danger start and end but I don't know which value set for left and right.

Last edited:
Joss JT1 prototype version 0.2 release

download link:https://www.mediafire.com/.../11yil6bb5d.../joss_jt1.7z/file

Authors: Peugeot905(Physics), Daniel Yeung(Visual Updates)
Joss JT1 for Assetto Corsa. Physics is based on the last 2016 Joss JT1 prototype sold in 2016 that came with Michelin Pilot Cup 2 tyres.

This is version 0.2 with more changes to come.

Mod has a total of 12 skins for now with each skin having a different license plate.

View attachment 1145973
View attachment 1145974
View attachment 1145975
Is this based on the RTM Joss?
It has the same name, tries to overwrite it.

Quick and dirty rfactor track conversion. Circuito de Pedralbes. 1951 Spanish Grand Prix. It's got bad AI. no cameras no extension or anything like that.

Last edited:
The biggest project of the year !

The Oreca 07 by me !

Thanks to Mael, Flashsacs, TheGhost, Kallig, Doc and MrDK for contribution and testing !

- Mod based on real data (engine, aero and brakes)

- Full AO (body, interior, rims)

- SoundMod

- Some AO skins (100) from some races and years ! (2017 to 2022 and TestCar to LM, IMSA, etc)

- Light improvement (side position light, interior light, day lights, etc)

- Textures reworked, PBR added

You can offer me a coffe if you want ! https://paypal.me/Yezhrod?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR

preview.jpg

Have fun and have a nice day !

Last edited:

The Oreca 07 by me !

Thanks to Mael, Flashsacs, TheGhost, Kallig, Doc and MrDK for contribution and testing !

- SoundMod

- Some AO skins (100) from some races and years ! (2017 to 2022 and TestCar to LM, IMSA, etc)

You can offer me a coffe if you want ! https://paypal.me/Yezhrod?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR

View attachment 1146063

4.1GB unpacked? That has to be the largest car folders I've ever seen. Hell, car or track folders.
You weren't joking when you said "the biggest project of the year"..!

Last edited:
My bad I know 100 skins is very very big.. Maybe i made a skin pack ? It's better ?
It wasn't a criticism, it just struck me as being massive. Probably not a big deal in these days of cheap superstorage.
Some skins have 20MB 4k textures in them though.. maybe some could be reduced in size?
Check for any redundant files too, there might be a few.
Having a working wiper would be good too, it's kind of expected these days I think.
:)

so i recently bought the AC Darche Cup 2021 and the AC Shiro JT5 2016 from URD but they always crash the game when i try to load them.
ive purchased stuff from URD before and its worked so this has me pretty confused. any ideas?

Attachments

• prb.PNG
    prb.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 9
  • problemo.PNG
    problemo.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 9
  • problems.PNG
    problems.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 9

The Oreca 07 by me !
Looks good, drive is enjoyable, thanks.
As @Masscot already said, a working wiper isn't a luxury these days :D

Tried the car at night (used only one livery and did not check others) but the cockpit interior lights are a bit bright (imo) and the should not light up the air outlets:

air_outlets.png

I also noticed that the race numbers and position lights (?) stay dark with headlights on.

It wasn't a criticism, it just struck me as being massive. Probably not a big deal in these days of cheap superstorage.
Some skins have 20MB 4k textures in them though.. maybe some could be reduced in size?
Check for any redundant files too, there might be a few.
Having a working wiper would be good too, it's kind of expected these days I think.
:)
I Know don't worry ! It's just a question ! Did i made a skin pack speratly ? It's better tour think ? ^^

Looks good, drive is enjoyable, thanks.
As @Masscot already said, a working wiper isn't a luxury these days :D

Tried the car at night (used only one livery and did not check others) but the cockpit interior lights are a bit bright (imo) and the should not light up the air outlets:

View attachment 1146093

I also noticed that the race numbers and position lights (?) stay dark with headlights on.
For the interior it's based on a real data too !
The side lights (for position 1 2 and 3) working if you race ! And for the moment the number lights doesnt work ! And Idk how to made wipers ! If someone want made ghis one i add his name in credits and made a New update (looks like my A110) !

The Oreca 07 by me !

- SoundMod

View attachment 1146063

looks sweet, did you do the 3dmodel??

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back