Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,780 comments
And @NivekBS, sometimes modders want projects that they have a connection with or that personally inspire them, rather than trying to second guess what some random person on a forum might or might not want.
i always thought they`re Czeh`s not Slovakian :D;)

Joking aside, yes it makes sense for them and thats more important than what i want, nevertheless i would like to see another project. Nothing more to say

IMHO, the one I have, is quite 'good'.

View attachment 1152205
1653150859055.png

"why the [****] would you show me something if I couldn't have it?!"

Last edited:
Yes it is the right one. But as i wrote earlier i don't know if the guy who has uploaded it on assettoland has the soundmod. The sound was added later in an update so maybe it is an earlier version on Assettoland
The version available on gtplanet is the V1.0. The version with shr soundmod is the v1.1.

Does anyone happen to have a decent A.I line for the Indy 500 (aa ims version)?

I can't do more than about 10 laps without the A.I binning it.

This is the vanilla Clubman with the two empties for gear and speed in the kn5 plus a basic digital_instruments.ini which uses the mclaren fonts (from the whistleblower 720s GT3).
@jac0 you can change the instuments live by pressing HOME/POS1 on the keyboard to open the developer console and entering "set observeDigital 1" plus ENTER.

I can't share the version with working wipers, sunroof, etc. because Blender didn't like the mesh names with more than 63 characters and because of some broken/flickering textures. Now I'm glad to move the mod back to my backup drive and to hopefully never touch it again.
thank you!

New Track
Izmit Korfez Circuit (a.k.a. TOSFED Korfez Circuit)
Track Info Link (wikipedia)
v0.2b

It's a old project of a friend of mine who hasn't enough time to develop it more. So, hoping for help, he let me to share it on here.
L: 1950m (1.212 mile)
W: 10-12m
T: 9 Turns (CW)
Layout: 1 (Main - Touring) but in reality it has Karting, Drag, RallyX, Drifting, Training layouts.

DOWNLOAD LINK (Mega)

View attachment 1146460
View attachment 1146453View attachment 1146454

View attachment 1146457View attachment 1146458View attachment 1146459
View attachment 1146455
View attachment 1146456
To all track modders,

Could it be possible to develop this, is this requestable?

? Isn't it the whole society like that ? How many times that kind of episode happens? :)

Even today happened something similar here.

I don't know, sorry. Too many mods to don't care about where, what, why, how, who, etc... :lol:

In all, I just answered a question.
Usually when someone asks "does anyone have this" there's an expectation that the answer "yes" is then followed by something along the lines of "this is where I got it" and maybe even "here is a .zip of the thing you asked for." Otherwise it's just frustrating.

See, this is why we need an equivalent of the Breathe list (and maybe even a gutbomb-style review post) for car mods. I've already started a personal spreadsheet to track and catalogue all the ones I've downloaded so far; maybe when it's done or close to done I'll wind up sharing it.

Usually when someone asks "does anyone have this" there's an expectation that the answer "yes" is then followed by something along the lines of "this is where I got it" and maybe even "here is a .zip of the thing you asked for." Otherwise it's just frustrating.

See, this is why we need an equivalent of the Breathe list (and maybe even a gutbomb-style review post) for car mods. I've already started a personal spreadsheet to track and catalogue all the ones I've downloaded so far; maybe when it's done or close to done I'll wind up sharing it.
Would it be easier if a few people did different manufacturers or mod categories? There are so many it would be a mammoth undertaking. I wouldn't mind chipping in to help.

Wasn't that the '67 pack?
I'm fairly certain it was the 1975 pack, but it could have been the 1967 pack as well. A few of his packs were (wrongly) flagged before the forum was shut down, if I remember rightly.
It was when they stole the 1500cc mod and then launched a copyright strike on the F1 Classic forum that was the final straw, I believe.

Last edited:
Banged out (quick and dirty!) 2 extra skins for the Rena Hayami McLarenF1... cuz one skin's not enough.
EDIT: I just noticed the face is still in there a bit... I'll fix it later today and change the download. It's good enough if you don't study it in showroom
AND I'll change the appropriate mirror colors)
EDIT2: Fixed. Still quick and dirty, but not embarassingly so...

McLarenF1-2skins.jpg

Last edited:
hi guys, repacked that clubman (from Wack , Assettoland version) with the gear and speed indicator El Locho so kindly provided (thx again !) and i added 7 extra skins as well.
feel free to pick it up here
(I will also message Assettoland to update this improved version on their site.)
1653168398101.png

Last edited:
is that pack the reworked sim dream pack from this guy?

I don't know for sure since I only found the link to the pack in a YT video myself after searching for the 1976 cars that were posted earlier. The models are the same as the SD models and only the data.acds seem to have been changed, plus there's a 6 tire Tyrrell in the pack, so I guess this could in fact be that "heavily modded" SD pack. There's a discord link in the video's description as well where there's a category for the F1 1976 mod in the channel with some more information about the data used.

Last edited:
Does anybody still have the AI lines by KevinK2 for the vhe_hockenheim v1.3 short layouts? Wanted to drive the Short B layout but AI crash into a concrete barrier at speed without braking...

Would it be easier if a few people did different manufacturers or mod categories? There are so many it would be a mammoth undertaking. I wouldn't mind chipping in to help.
We'll see! I'm not sure all the mods I've got so far will be even close to exhaustive; for now I'm mostly just sticking to closed-wheel race cars from some of the more legit or at least better-known sources (RaceDepartment, mostly, plus a couple legit-quality Patreons I subscribe to). So if anyone wants to tackle road cars or formula/open-wheel racers I say go for it. Mostly I want to actually test drive the cars I've got first before I think about posting the database here, and given my day job and other hobbies, who knows how long that'll take. A collective effort's always helpful, though.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back